Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Index The Vibe Record Store


Woody
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

I'll just pile the records up outside your door shall I?

Most shots on target in a game(Player): was 11, but Mr Esposito got 14:

876050871_Screenshot_20211106-035443_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.dea327e7136e1a1fcc5066a1d930936e.jpg

Same amount of shots on target as passes attempted. What a legend! ๐Ÿคฃ

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dai_ said:

Same amount of shots on target as passes attempted. What a legend! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes, I fined him for that. I told him don't pass, just shoot, but he won't listen. He could have had 12 goals if he'd listened...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Scratch said:

I'll just pile the records up outside your door shall I?

Most shots on target in a game(Player): was 11, but Mr Esposito got 14:

876050871_Screenshot_20211106-035443_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.dea327e7136e1a1fcc5066a1d930936e.jpg

Nice to see the legend that is Esposito still being a legend ๐Ÿ˜

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Scratch said:

I'll just pile the records up outside your door shall I?

Most shots on target in a game(Player): was 11, but Mr Esposito got 14:

876050871_Screenshot_20211106-035443_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.dea327e7136e1a1fcc5066a1d930936e.jpg

I want a doping test.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Woody said:

I will get that mess outside my door shifted....bloody fly tippers!!

Well, if you opened your shop up occasionally and accepted the deliveries, they wouldn't end up piled up outside the door! ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I want a doping test.

I wasn't going to say anything as I didn't want to be rude, but seeing as you raised it, yeah, you might need one... :Pย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Well, if you opened your shop up occasionally and accepted the deliveries, they wouldn't end up piled up outside the door! ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

Had a lot on mate but i will get on it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rich said:

727EC6F6-6F86-4FF7-90A9-1D71ADA05CFC.thumb.png.a035ceb7adfc0d53a571ffab076ca2e0.png

10 players in team of the year, getting in here late with a few like @Scratch๐Ÿ˜‚

That's a thing? Damn, I went and looked at my screenshots from last season and had 9 players in the team of the year, if I'd known I could have held the record for 2 days before you posted this. Even if it was only a doorstep record and not an in the actual shop one, that would have been worth it... ๐Ÿ˜„ But 10, that's damn fine!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I want doping tests on both Scratch and Rich

I'm sure it will find FMM in my system. I do admit to being an addict...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rich said:

How many did he end up scoring?

Umm, 7... I left him on for the whole second half too, but no more shots on target. 4am start for training the next day...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The store will be updated for the final time tonight.

I would to take this time to formally announce that will be putting the business up for sale!

I will gladly take 6 packets of custard cream as payment ๐Ÿ˜†

Im hoping to hand over the keys to someone who would take good care of the place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Woody said:

The store will be updated for the final time tonight.

I would to take this time to formally announce that will be putting the business up for sale!

I will gladly take 6 packets of custard cream as payment ๐Ÿ˜†

Im hoping to hand over the keys to someone who would take good care of the place.

Iโ€™m up for taking it over, would only be right for it to be handed over to a Newcastle fan ๐Ÿ˜‰

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich said:

Iโ€™m up for taking it over, would only be right for it to be handed over to a Newcastle fan ๐Ÿ˜‰

I will gladly help you with it, if you want ๐Ÿ˜‰ย will FMM22 have a "fresh/clean" store though ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Titjes said:

I will gladly help you with it, if you want ๐Ÿ˜‰ย will FMM22 have a "fresh/clean" store though ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Thats good with me, @JamesVillaย will be involved as well, we can all edit the main post, Iโ€™ll get a topic up tomorrow if @Woodyis happy? ๐Ÿ˜

Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rich said:

Thats good with me, @JamesVillaย will be involved as well, we can all edit the main post, Iโ€™ll get a topic up tomorrow if @Woodyis happy? ๐Ÿ˜

It would be an honour to keep it in the Toon family.

I whole heartedly agree to hand over the store to your good self and your new staff members ๐Ÿ‘

Itbis a sad day but it bring an exciting new era this once great institution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2021 at 21:12, Lagom said:

Does this get me an unwanted record?

ย 

ย 

5378C258-A1B0-46DB-BD84-F7F6646E1A43.png

Any chance of this Boxing Day masterpiece being immortalised in FMM21 folklore for most disallowed goals in a game?ย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


ร—
ร—
  • Create New...