Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Index The Vibe Record Store

Woody

3 minutes ago, RichD said:

9FCBA530-8BA0-4061-B526-5B2A935EDC29.png.1498e952080c2e126fccc90ec824111b.png9168F794-60A9-47E7-A7F8-08C37AA25A60.png.d27979866af9bdd31013cba98a72966e.png

I’ll join @Scratch with highest team rating 😂

Never ever looked at that until posted scratch, so had to look back at my cup final ones 😂

Well, I'm in good company then!

Although you did it against AC Milan and mine was against the J Sainsbury Youth Club! Not really, it's Jiangsu YangChen but I made myself laugh with that joke and couldn't help repeat it - they sure played like a youth club.

Anyway, the bragging rights are squarely with you.

11 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Well, I'm in good company then!

Although you did it against AC Milan and mine was against the J Sainsbury Youth Club! Not really, it's Jiangsu YangChen but I made myself laugh with that joke and couldn't help repeat it - they sure played like a youth club.

Anyway, the bragging rights are squarely with you.

😂😂mine is in like 2040 or whatever it was though and my team was ridiculous and AC Milan weren’t very strong, so maybe neither of us get the bragging rights then 😁

5 minutes ago, Scratch said:

So.. hold the update on the 10 Clear Cut Chances... Let's make it 11...

160312873_Screenshot_20210120-015138_FM21Mobile-01.jpeg.de7ae16bf2537a1a9e2fc2604929f6a2.jpeg

And a wave to old mate Rondon. Sorry bud.

You’ve broken the game now Scratch, get to bed 😂

*Due to the Covid infection rate and i dont want to be fighting legal action, i have decide to socially distance all records coming from China.

These records will be safely moved over to the new departement over the coming days. 

Im sure you will understand that i must keep my patrons safe and secure when visiting the store.*

That’s fair enough, but I really don’t think there’s much difference between managing in China, Scotland and other smaller nations 😂

Just now, RichD said:

That’s fair enough, but I really don’t think there’s much difference between managing in China, Scotland and other smaller nations 😂

Once you get far into a save, the money is less relevant, but the quality of defenders is the bigger difference imo. And that doesn't go away 

2 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Once you get far into a save, the money is less relevant, but the quality of defenders is the bigger difference imo. And that doesn't go away 

Yeah but I was averaging 5gpg in Scotland by season 5, so defenders aren’t great there either 😁

6 minutes ago, RichD said:

Yeah but I was averaging 5gpg in Scotland by season 5, so defenders aren’t great there either 😁

Fair enough, I haven't actually managed in Scotland. 

Evening Vibers.

It's  nice to be back on Vibe after an enforced layoff. I downloaded the game  a couple of days ago and have managed a few hours in-between  working.

Please take these with a pinch of salt as they are from my usual tactic experiment where I test the same 6 games of the season with Bayern repeatedly so this is NOT from a career.

Most CCC. Equalled  then beat

Y2izeZK.jpg

NscPWhG.jpg

Most crosses attempted 66

NEg4Enf.jpg

Most 10s in a row by an individual  player 6  I should have carried on the test but stopped at 6 games as usual lol.

Au1CI9p.jpg

Fewest penalties scored to win a shootout. 1!!!!

slEuoHC.jpg

Most CCC without winning the game. Also known as being FM'ed.  At this point I stopped creating  tactics  that made lots of CCC as its not correlated  with goals scored.

Pfsg8q9.jpg

Most penalties  scored by a player in a game? 3

dDFlFem.jpg

Now I'm scraping the barrel  but most 5s in a game and still winning. 7 of the things!

0lcPWxl.jpg

IR3JPoT.jpg

Anyone seen an older player? I've just gotten him to sign a 5 year pre contract for us as well - going to see how long we can keep him going. 

Screenshot_2021-01-23-10-06-04-21_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

9 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Anyone seen an older player? I've just gotten him to sign a 5 year pre contract for us as well - going to see how long we can keep him going. 

Screenshot_2021-01-23-10-06-04-21_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

I know the oldest player in the DB is David Walsh, a 53 Welsh year old right back who plays at Guilsfield... Not sure what leagues you need to load to get him, I guess it would be Wales... Altogether there are 4 players over 50 (2 Welsh, 2 Australian)... All defenders. 

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

I know the oldest player in the DB is David Walsh, a 53 Welsh year old right back who plays at Guilsfield... Not sure what leagues you need to load to get him, I guess it would be Wales... Altogether there are 4 players over 50 (2 Welsh, 2 Australian)... All defenders. 

That's absurd. It's there some sort of pensioner challenge floating around for players over 40?

7 hours ago, hhooo said:

That's absurd. It's there some sort of pensioner challenge floating around for players over 40?

I was thinking of making one, but never did. Most of the really old players are defenders, you have to come down to about 47 years old to get more attacking players. They aren't very good. 😄