Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Index The Vibe Record Store

Woody

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

I got 999 clear cut changes in my attempt. Perfectly legit. Please put me top. Thanks.

E91E3E1D-2EE0-49AD-B429-99E3C1558FA6.jpeg

I know when I’ve been defeated and this is one of these times, well done 😥

Not sure if 999 will ever be beaten!

9 hours ago, RichD said:

0549C1A9-37FF-4BA0-9AE3-4DECD15AEED1.thumb.png.3a43354deba6a08aaf8d3d1c51cc8bef.png

Biggest final win or European cup final? 

I couldn’t quite believe it when it was going on 😂

So they made it to the champions league final as well, I’m sure they won’t want to ever play us again😂😂9E7BCB32-71B1-4820-91DE-CD2F7DA13B86.thumb.png.586e3ba6afc0af6bb5ffbd02f1d5a230.png

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

Yours looks fake. 😘

I can confirm you it’s 100% legit. Look closely he’s an Arsenal fan that’s why he got the +1

25 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

The records store doesn't take into consideration records against you, only records set by you

👍

Proabably got a couple of shared records here:

image.thumb.png.5f732fb0f8316b78f2501c522c329bea.png

How about:

• Equal most goals in a half with 8 (gotta count them up, no screenshot at half time, sorry)
  • Equal biggest win in an away game (I think, 13-1 is equal to 12-0, right?)
  • Equal most braces in a games with 3 (assuming I can ounc the ones with more than 2 goals)

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

How about:

• Equal most goals in a half with 8 (gotta count them up, no screenshot at half time, sorry)
  • Equal most braces in a games with 3 (assuming I can ounc the ones with more than 2 goals)

Thanks!

Should be one with the weirdest abbreviation too

57 minutes ago, Scratch said:

How about:

Thanks!

Looks like you have something great going on in Beijing 😯

21 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I was thinking the same, the players he has, making me want to start a career Over there even more now 😂

27 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Yeah, I'm trying a single season to see how many goals I can get out of Carrrillo, who I always sign as an Aerial mentor and backup player. I wanted to give him a moment in the spotlight. 

I figured he should get a bunch of goals there. But I've been super surprised how easy it is to sign players there now compared to when China was first added. I mean players like Pellegri would never have signed for Beijing last time I tried playing here.  A lot of players show up as not interested, but when you try to buy them, they sign up! I'm regretting some of my earlier purchases now, which were not as ambitious as they should have been.

Edited by Scratch
6 minutes ago, RichD said:

I was thinking the same, the players he has, making me want to start a career Over there even more now 😂

You would break the game if you got it going over there. 

Mind you, I've had a whole bunch of players say that they are not interested in learning Chinese, which my staff say is a bad sign for their future at the club. I was thinking about a Pellegri 3KC 😄 but he's one that doesn't want to learn Chinese, so language / dynamics might be an issue. 

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Mind you, I've had a whole bunch of players say that they are not interested in learning Chinese, which my staff say is a bad sign for their future at the club. I was thinking about a Pellegri 3KC 😄 but he's one that doesn't want to learn Chinese, so language / dynamics might be an issue. 

Yeah I’ve had that, but to be honest it hasn’t affected things on the pitch, I’ve started not looking in to dynamics as much lately as it would just upset me 😂

Just now, RichD said:

Yeah I’ve had that, but to be honest it hasn’t affected things on the pitch, I’ve started not looking in to dynamics as much lately as it would just upset me 😂

I'm not to worried about 1 player, but I literally have 12 players so far saying that and I'm a bit worried when it's so many. Not sure it will actually cause a problem though.

1 minute ago, RichD said:

Same here. I hate watching it.

Anyway @Scratch, do you find China or Scotland is a lot easier to score goals?

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Same here. I hate watching it.

Anyway @Scratch, do you find China or Scotland is a lot easier to score goals?

Haven't played in China for a couple of years now, but last time I tried, you could score a lot more there than in Scotland.

But... it's harder to build a really good squad (or used to be), harder to keep players happy there, harder to develop good players to their full potential, and personally I don't enjoy playing there as much (ie much prefer the Euro CL than the Asian one, etc).

10 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I have that as well, almost whole team not willing to learn Chinese, but that doesn't seem to affect anything. I also found that some players will eventually learn some basic Chinese if they stay there long enough even though they said that they aren't interested in learning.

Buying players also seems to be easier this year, especially wonderkids. I have manage to sign Tonali and Dest in China (not in first season though).

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

I have that as well, almost whole team not willing to learn Chinese, but that doesn't seem to affect anything. I also found that some players will eventually learn some basic Chinese if they stay there long enough even though they said that they aren't interested in learning.

Buying players also seems to be easier this year, especially wonderkids. I have manage to sign Tonali and Dest in China (not in first season though).

Part of me wants to pack this save in and start again with a stronger team and take Pellegri to 2K. Although I already have a Celtic save too. So, I guess I will finish this season and decide what's next then...