FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Woody

Index The Vibe Record Store

Just now, RichD said:

Yeah I’ve had that, but to be honest it hasn’t affected things on the pitch, I’ve started not looking in to dynamics as much lately as it would just upset me 😂

I'm not to worried about 1 player, but I literally have 12 players so far saying that and I'm a bit worried when it's so many. Not sure it will actually cause a problem though.

1 minute ago, RichD said:

Yeah I’ve had that, but to be honest it hasn’t affected things on the pitch, I’ve started not looking in to dynamics as much lately as it would just upset me 😂

Same here. I hate watching it.

Anyway @Scratch, do you find China or Scotland is a lot easier to score goals?

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Same here. I hate watching it.

Anyway @Scratch, do you find China or Scotland is a lot easier to score goals?

Haven't played in China for a couple of years now, but last time I tried, you could score a lot more there than in Scotland.

But... it's harder to build a really good squad (or used to be), harder to keep players happy there, harder to develop good players to their full potential, and personally I don't enjoy playing there as much (ie much prefer the Euro CL than the Asian one, etc).

10 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Mind you, I've had a whole bunch of players say that they are not interested in learning Chinese, which my staff say is a bad sign for their future at the club. I was thinking about a Pellegri 3KC 😄 but he's one that doesn't want to learn Chinese, so language / dynamics might be an issue. 

I have that as well, almost whole team not willing to learn Chinese, but that doesn't seem to affect anything. I also found that some players will eventually learn some basic Chinese if they stay there long enough even though they said that they aren't interested in learning.

Buying players also seems to be easier this year, especially wonderkids. I have manage to sign Tonali and Dest in China (not in first season though).

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

I have that as well, almost whole team not willing to learn Chinese, but that doesn't seem to affect anything. I also found that some players will eventually learn some basic Chinese if they stay there long enough even though they said that they aren't interested in learning.

Buying players also seems to be easier this year, especially wonderkids. I have manage to sign Tonali and Dest in China (not in first season though).

Part of me wants to pack this save in and start again with a stronger team and take Pellegri to 2K. Although I already have a Celtic save too. So, I guess I will finish this season and decide what's next then...

24 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Thats impressive, 10 SOT = 10 goals. Only 2 CCC though 😂

Really lucky the great Richard Davies didn’t score. In fact he is yet to score a goal for me. I’m waiting 

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Luis Suarez? 🥴

Haha, yeah, but not that one, the other one! The Colombian one... He's actually a really good mid-range striker. 

image.png.1f16e6a888284d3d44bf9240c35b5cbc.png

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

Maybe the one from Watford? 

Yep, that's the one (though he seems to be at Granada now), I've used him a few times now and he's not bad. 

1 minute ago, Scratch said:

Yep, that's the one (though he seems to be at Granada now), I've used him a few times now and he's not bad. 

Oh yeah, it looks like he plays for Granada now. 

24 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

My first record entry : Least goals conceded in a 30 games season (4)

Screenshot_2021-01-18-13-42-06-045_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.b4f6592e842e77650c2c09278ade3bfb.jpg

Maybe biggest GD (102!) as well? Looks great.

Just now, broodje kip said:

DC3A02AE-E608-4E59-BE26-967500CC0DD2.thumb.png.783784671a08180def0cd0843d1e1f7b.png

Most goals scored in a 38 league games? 160

That record belongs to @RichD, he got an insane 186

6 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Maybe biggest GD (102!) as well? Looks great.

Yeah maybe that as well, but it probably won't last long with you and @RichD managing in China 😂

2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Yeah maybe that as well, but it probably won't last long with you and @RichD managing in China 😂

Why is it always have to be @RichD?! 😂

10 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Well I'm prioritising goals over everything else, so I don't think I'll threaten the GD or least conceded ones. Can't speak for Rich though, he is something else!