Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Index The Vibe Record Store

Woody

19 minutes ago, Rob said:

The best old player career this forum has ever seen was done with Zinchenko.

He was like a fine wine that Zinchenko and was just getting better with age. Shame that thread has gone as it was very entertaining :(

44 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Older than Ian’s Kean?

It was a career where a guy was clearly cheating...

41 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

He was like a fine wine that Zinchenko and was just getting better with age. Shame that thread has gone as it was very entertaining :(

...and I think you may have deleted it?

@Ian’s my fave modern day old player career... which is weird considering he started it with an 18 year old.

7 minutes ago, Rob said:

think you may have deleted it?

The guy asked for his account to be deleted. I just looked in my Google Drive and I still have the save file he sent me when he was trying to prove his innocence.

17 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

The guy asked for his account to be deleted. I just looked in my Google Drive and I still have the save file he sent me when he was trying to prove his innocence.

And I’m sure his innocence was proven 

5 hours ago, Rob said:

And I’m sure his innocence was proven 

6 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Wasn't around the forum when this happened, what was it all about? 

24 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

In a nutshell a guy basically got assists records with Zinchenko, but was so obviously using the editor or something it was unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Jsavfc said:

What Rob said but the suspicious thing was that he was getting closer to 1k assists and the older Zinchenko got the more assists he was getting a season so he was getting crazy high totals even though he was 40. The guy wasn’t using the IGE as he sent me the save to prove that but something funny was going on because the amount if assists he was getting were very high for a peak player let alone a guy late 30s/early 40s. 

2 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

What Rob said but the suspicious thing was that he was getting closer to 1k assists and the older Zinchenko got the more assists he was getting a season so he was getting crazy high totals even though he was 40. The guy wasn’t using the IGE as he sent me the save to prove that but something funny was going on because the amount if assists he was getting were very high for a peak player let alone a guy late 30s/early 40s. 

Was he playing in Italy by any chance? That seems to do the trick in real life. 

3 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

That sounds like he’s getting 80+ at the age of 30s and 40s?

Been a while since I've troubled you (a couple of seasons in game), but I finally having something to decorate the empty China department:

beijing-3x1K-s4-24.jpg.6ef6a0e9b76a5abd88908bcb1dd130a6.jpg

• Highest Team Rating of 9.1
  • 4 braces (been trying for that for a while now!)

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Why do you have to do this to me 😂

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed I haven't gotten 5 braces yet... 😄

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

Been a while since I've troubled you (a couple of seasons in game), but I finally having something to decorate the empty China department:

beijing-3x1K-s4-24.jpg.6ef6a0e9b76a5abd88908bcb1dd130a6.jpg

• Highest Team Rating of 9.1
  • 4 braces (been trying for that for a while now!)

Thanks!

Second leg of a final too! Blimey. Great stuff. 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Second leg of a final too! Blimey. Great stuff. 

Honestly this year and last year we've had less of the 10+ results and more of the 7 or 8 nils. Same amount of goals, but steadier, instead of some of the insane heights I got before that. This one was a bit of a surprise to me, where it all just clicked...

The highest team rating one is only because I didn't sub anyone off, so there were no 6s to bring it down! Being the last game of the season, I just left the 3 lads on until the end.

2 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Equalled @Scratch record for highest team rating (9.1) as well as most braces (4)

Screenshot_2021-01-27-12-07-47-167_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.059b4370c64b84cc3e04335048817625.jpg

That didn't take long! And in a stonger league too! Great work mate!

40 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I wonder what you’re doing in 2028 as Atalanta 🧐

Just a casual save where I try to emulate Maradona's career with Lautaro Ovando starting from Argentinos Juniors 😁

37 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Right the rule says editor aren’t allowed but what if I use unlockables? I got this highest tackles attempted and completed 

2DB57420-6C14-46B2-9BFD-D2EB00E36542.thumb.png.809c205a8c09e3186317fcf56e1bf2dc.png

Equal highest with my Korean regen :laugh:

Most goals in a season (player) - 151 Erling Haaland 

I would write out his whole season but I guess that would take too long, so if you have any questions ask away. 

Would also like to mention assists for the season, they don’t break the current record but it was very close and racking up large numbers given that they are wing backs.

TAA - 63

Robertson - 34

I can post other screenshots of tactics, instructions, corners, anything if you would like to try them out for yourself. 

8B493390-0B12-498D-91AC-8C97E121F6D4.jpeg

A5700B85-C34C-4E0A-A174-8BC559FA0FB9.png

8F8FDBB6-F715-4BCC-9D7A-0D848A252241.png

26 minutes ago, ConMan312 said:

Most goals in a season (player) - 151 Erling Haaland 

I would write out his whole season but I guess that would take too long, so if you have any questions ask away. 

Would also like to mention assists for the season, they don’t break the current record but it was very close and racking up large numbers given that they are wing backs.

TAA - 63

Robertson - 34

I can post other screenshots of tactics, instructions, corners, anything if you would like to try them out for yourself. 

8B493390-0B12-498D-91AC-8C97E121F6D4.jpeg

A5700B85-C34C-4E0A-A174-8BC559FA0FB9.png

8F8FDBB6-F715-4BCC-9D7A-0D848A252241.png

Why Liverpool 1892??