FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Woody

Index The Vibe Record Store

Evening Vibers.

It's  nice to be back on Vibe after an enforced layoff. I downloaded the game  a couple of days ago and have managed a few hours in-between  working.

Please take these with a pinch of salt as they are from my usual tactic experiment where I test the same 6 games of the season with Bayern repeatedly so this is NOT from a career.

Most CCC. Equalled  then beat

Y2izeZK.jpg

NscPWhG.jpg

Most crosses attempted 66

NEg4Enf.jpg

Most 10s in a row by an individual  player 6  I should have carried on the test but stopped at 6 games as usual lol.

Au1CI9p.jpg

Fewest penalties scored to win a shootout. 1!!!!

slEuoHC.jpg

Most CCC without winning the game. Also known as being FM'ed.  At this point I stopped creating  tactics  that made lots of CCC as its not correlated  with goals scored.

Pfsg8q9.jpg

Most penalties  scored by a player in a game? 3

dDFlFem.jpg

Now I'm scraping the barrel  but most 5s in a game and still winning. 7 of the things!

0lcPWxl.jpg

IR3JPoT.jpg

Anyone seen an older player? I've just gotten him to sign a 5 year pre contract for us as well - going to see how long we can keep him going. 

Screenshot_2021-01-23-10-06-04-21_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

9 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Anyone seen an older player? I've just gotten him to sign a 5 year pre contract for us as well - going to see how long we can keep him going. 

Screenshot_2021-01-23-10-06-04-21_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

I know the oldest player in the DB is David Walsh, a 53 Welsh year old right back who plays at Guilsfield... Not sure what leagues you need to load to get him, I guess it would be Wales... Altogether there are 4 players over 50 (2 Welsh, 2 Australian)... All defenders. 

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

I know the oldest player in the DB is David Walsh, a 53 Welsh year old right back who plays at Guilsfield... Not sure what leagues you need to load to get him, I guess it would be Wales... Altogether there are 4 players over 50 (2 Welsh, 2 Australian)... All defenders. 

That's absurd. It's there some sort of pensioner challenge floating around for players over 40?

7 hours ago, hhooo said:

That's absurd. It's there some sort of pensioner challenge floating around for players over 40?

I was thinking of making one, but never did. Most of the really old players are defenders, you have to come down to about 47 years old to get more attacking players. They aren't very good. 😄

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

They aren't very good. 😄

Well, they are called Challenges for a reason...

18 minutes ago, Rob said:

The best old player career this forum has ever seen was done with Zinchenko.

Older than Ian’s Kean?

19 minutes ago, Rob said:

The best old player career this forum has ever seen was done with Zinchenko.

He was like a fine wine that Zinchenko and was just getting better with age. Shame that thread has gone as it was very entertaining :(

44 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Older than Ian’s Kean?

It was a career where a guy was clearly cheating...

41 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

He was like a fine wine that Zinchenko and was just getting better with age. Shame that thread has gone as it was very entertaining :(

...and I think you may have deleted it?

@Ian’s my fave modern day old player career... which is weird considering he started it with an 18 year old.

7 minutes ago, Rob said:

think you may have deleted it?

The guy asked for his account to be deleted. I just looked in my Google Drive and I still have the save file he sent me when he was trying to prove his innocence.

17 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

The guy asked for his account to be deleted. I just looked in my Google Drive and I still have the save file he sent me when he was trying to prove his innocence.

And I’m sure his innocence was proven 

5 hours ago, Rob said:

And I’m sure his innocence was proven 

6 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Wasn't around the forum when this happened, what was it all about? 

24 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

In a nutshell a guy basically got assists records with Zinchenko, but was so obviously using the editor or something it was unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Jsavfc said:

What Rob said but the suspicious thing was that he was getting closer to 1k assists and the older Zinchenko got the more assists he was getting a season so he was getting crazy high totals even though he was 40. The guy wasn’t using the IGE as he sent me the save to prove that but something funny was going on because the amount if assists he was getting were very high for a peak player let alone a guy late 30s/early 40s. 

2 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

What Rob said but the suspicious thing was that he was getting closer to 1k assists and the older Zinchenko got the more assists he was getting a season so he was getting crazy high totals even though he was 40. The guy wasn’t using the IGE as he sent me the save to prove that but something funny was going on because the amount if assists he was getting were very high for a peak player let alone a guy late 30s/early 40s. 

Was he playing in Italy by any chance? That seems to do the trick in real life. 

3 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

That sounds like he’s getting 80+ at the age of 30s and 40s?

Been a while since I've troubled you (a couple of seasons in game), but I finally having something to decorate the empty China department:

beijing-3x1K-s4-24.jpg.6ef6a0e9b76a5abd88908bcb1dd130a6.jpg

• Highest Team Rating of 9.1
  • 4 braces (been trying for that for a while now!)

Thanks!

36 minutes ago, Scratch said:

4 braces (been trying for that for a while now!)

Why do you have to do this to me 😂

5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Why do you have to do this to me 😂

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed I haven't gotten 5 braces yet... 😄

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

Been a while since I've troubled you (a couple of seasons in game), but I finally having something to decorate the empty China department:

beijing-3x1K-s4-24.jpg.6ef6a0e9b76a5abd88908bcb1dd130a6.jpg

• Highest Team Rating of 9.1
  • 4 braces (been trying for that for a while now!)

Thanks!

Second leg of a final too! Blimey. Great stuff. 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Second leg of a final too! Blimey. Great stuff. 

Honestly this year and last year we've had less of the 10+ results and more of the 7 or 8 nils. Same amount of goals, but steadier, instead of some of the insane heights I got before that. This one was a bit of a surprise to me, where it all just clicked...

The highest team rating one is only because I didn't sub anyone off, so there were no 6s to bring it down! Being the last game of the season, I just left the 3 lads on until the end.