Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help What are this year's playable national teams?

Like every year, the first unlockable I unlocked was National Hero, which will help you manage national teams. Every year, there should be a list for every playable nations and the leagues loaded to help players choose their favorite teams (though in my case, I want to know which nations are not playable). Any news regarding this?

Also, I found out that Paraguay is now a playable nation, when Argentina, U.S.A. and Mexico is loaded. And Germany is still not playable...

2 hours ago, Jokerdack65 said:

Probably they didn't add too many national teams this year. I also saw that the United Arab Emirates is playable.

If I remembered correctly, U.A.E. was playable last year. 

Hello, I really want to play Slovenia as a national team, but cant find which leagues have to mark :( i tried a lot different combinations 

34 minutes ago, Arzii94 said:

Hello, I really want to play Slovenia as a national team, but cant find which leagues have to mark :( i tried a lot different combinations 

I think there’s quite a few Slovenian in Germany, Poland and Russia

2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Doğru hatırladıysam, BAE geçen yıl oynanabilirdi. 

It seems like the last year I remember was not playable. Obviously it would be nice if they add some countries from the European Continent as playable this year.

45 minutes ago, Arzii94 said:

Yeah in Italy also, but no signs of slovenia, only slovakia 

I might try to find the combination once I unlock the national team unlockable

Edited by broodje kip
1 hour ago, Arzii94 said:

Yeah in Italy also, but no signs of slovenia, only slovakia 

It seems that they are not playable this year unfortunately, even though I had loaded the best combination for them (Germany-Italy-United States-Poland).

4 hours ago, Arzii94 said:

Merhaba, gerçekten Slovenya'yı milli takım olarak oynamak istiyorum, ancak hangi liglerin işaretlemesi gerektiğini bulamıyorum :( , birçok farklı kombinasyon denedim 

Hey buddy, unfortunately Slovenia is not playable this year. But last year was playable if I remember correctly.

5 hours ago, Arzii94 said:

While Slovenia is indeed unavailable this year, a savefile can still be made. By loading the optimal leagues that I mentioned earlier, they have 58 players. While Handanovic, Kampl and Kurtic had retired internationally, it's not very hard to bring them back.

Screenshot_2020-12-03-22-56-15-599_com.sega.score.jpg

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Tried to load multiple leagues and no luck. I couldn’t get Romania

Weird, their players seems to be quite abundant in Spain, Italy and Turkey. Maybe because the others were too spread out in England, Scotland, France and some other countries, that couldn't pass FMM's playable quota.

1 hour ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Weird, their players seems to be quite abundant in Spain, Italy and Turkey. Maybe because the others were too spread out in England, Scotland, France and some other countries, that couldn't pass FMM's playable quota.

Romania was indeed playable in FM20, I wonder why

Hello guys, some countries were playable last year. For example: Faroe Islands, Kosovo and Andorra. But this year they mysteriously disappeared. This is really weird.

12 hours ago, Jokerdack65 said:

Hello guys, some countries were playable last year. For example: Faroe Islands, Kosovo and Andorra. But this year they mysteriously disappeared. This is really weird.

Since when did Andorra playable? They only have 13 players in squad. Other than that, I remembered Kosovo is still playable this year, while Faroe, in theory, can be chosen if one loads Denmark.

Hey guys, anyone got a full list of playable National teams or that wasn't made this year?

I can try to do one myself but it's gonna take a while.

Cheers!

5 hours ago, Lagerback said:

Hello everyone, is Andorra playable? I chose many leagues, including the Spanish league, but I couldn't find it.

No, they have too few players. For a national team to be fully playable, a nation would need about 60 players. Andorra only have about 15 if I remembered correctly.