Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Relaxed culture at the club


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've recently taken over at Bristol City in 2024. I sold the majority of the squad and replaced them with various wonderkids and regens. Now I'm getting the message "thinks the clubs culture is too relaxed" on some of my players personal page. I've tried bringing in some older players with good leadership stats but still have the message. Any ideas vibers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Have you checked the players personality?

I have and most are ambitious or professional. None are relaxed so to speak as I avoid them like the plague. I did notice that I had no leaders in my club hierarchy even though I had a fair few players with 15+ in leadership. Because of this I drafted in amadou ribeiro who is a Canadian international with very solid mental stats. Within 5 games he was the leader of the team in the hierarchy and things are looking better 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eekim28 said:

I have and most are ambitious or professional. None are relaxed so to speak as I avoid them like the plague. I did notice that I had no leaders in my club hierarchy even though I had a fair few players with 15+ in leadership. Because of this I drafted in amadou ribeiro who is a Canadian international with very solid mental stats. Within 5 games he was the leader of the team in the hierarchy and things are looking better 

Probably because they’re better than most players in the division. It could be one of the reason this happens 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Probably because they’re better than most players in the division. It could be one of the reason this happens 

I think you're right there. I definitely think the hierarchy plays a big role this year too. Thanks for the help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hes gone from worrying about the relaxed culture of the club to this in a matter of months. Cant keep this lad happy! 

Screenshot_20201203-181525_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eekim28 said:

Hes gone from worrying about the relaxed culture of the club to this in a matter of months. Cant keep this lad happy! 

Screenshot_20201203-181525_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Just sell him

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Just sell him

Its ribery's regen though! His teamwork was pretty low so having him mentored now to see if he'll grow up a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any idea how to tame the beast yet ?

My regen come from normal status into bottom red arrow in a seasons.

This is a disaster tbh.

Bad feature..

Harder to make goals 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Try 

4 hours ago, Pharel said:

Any idea how to tame the beast yet ?

My regen come from normal status into bottom red arrow in a seasons.

This is a disaster tbh.

Bad feature..

Harder to make goals 😂

I managed to improve personalities from casual to normal by mentoring the player with someone with high leadership stats. Also you want the majority of your team to have a positive personalities. If you have too many lazy or casual players it will drag down the club culture. However, too many very ambitious players will create an intense, stifling culture at the club. Its a bit of a balancing act.

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Alvey79 said:

Is it anything to do with the level of discipline amongst your staffing teams? 

 

Not that I've noticed but I do usually have a motivational coach. Its more to do with the player personalities I believe. Get rid of your casual, moody, relaxed, etc players and get in some professionals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...