Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Titjes

Chat FMM21 funny moments

Recommended Posts

Typical Barcelona, from 4-0 in the first leg to 1-6 in the 2nd leg (I'm managing Barcelona btw, I rested my best players in this match as I thought there's no way I will lose after the first leg win) 

Screenshot_2021-02-08-16-39-26-624_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.1f7d139575518a11c392ab87e74bc223.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kun Aguero said:

Typical Barcelona, from 4-0 in the first leg to 1-6 in the 2nd leg (I'm managing Barcelona btw, I rested my best players in this match as I thought there's no way I will lose after the first leg win) 

Screenshot_2021-02-08-16-39-26-624_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.1f7d139575518a11c392ab87e74bc223.jpg

You’re playing so bad that your own player joined the opposition in the 2nd half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Typical Barcelona, from 4-0 in the first leg to 1-6 in the 2nd leg (I'm managing Barcelona btw, I rested my best players in this match as I thought there's no way I will lose after the first leg win) 

Screenshot_2021-02-08-16-39-26-624_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.1f7d139575518a11c392ab87e74bc223.jpg

No one scored their first 4 goals... 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chelseaplchamps2021 said:

First time I've ever seen a headbutt...

Screenshot_2021-02-15-09-55-46.thumb.png.2b8f7370ad93ca84bb7452e9e0be0d44.png

Tbf it's on Sterling, so he probably deserved it. Shabanov is just doing what most of us could only dream of doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DutchTony said:

How long was his ban?

Oooh good question, I don't know lol. I'm Man City manager, so I didn't notice and it's over by now. 😭😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2020 at 17:25, Rich said:

This is a weird one:

7D87018F-B128-45B1-9405-84D9B51C6CE8.thumb.png.ed0242b92b7b365e192f06441738b9c4.png753D99AC-D1DA-4E63-83B9-EAE7C7B908CC.thumb.png.bfc329ec2104ee3f0fbadb6dbb297c9d.png

Im quite worried about my midfielder Bentacur, his favourite person is a random 16 year old Chinese boy? I don’t even want to know why 😥

Nooooo Marco! 😭😭

Screenshot_2021-02-17-15-08-13.thumb.png.192e62ca7deab9cfe81d4ea48d528f09.pngScreenshot_2021-02-17-15-08-17.thumb.png.a1f54548b1c609fc8d744aed15399f13.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not in the least funny but Messi's shitty regen doesn't want to join me, even though I've won the league 3 seasons in a row and won 2 of the last 3 Champions Leagues 🤬

2073008977_Screenshot_20210315-200354_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.fedc53803e76fc3cad2955520e39e158.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my coach is stalking one of my ex players. 🤣 And the player must be an idiot that forgot to drop the retrain position plan after the departure. 

Screenshot_20210322_211653_com.sega.score.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Messi's regen looks decent

177415787_Screenshot_20210327-213226_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.fcbad011a02f5fb17249ffbf6c58beb9.jpg

And Fernandes just finished mentoring him. Improved focus, team work, and able to cope under pressure.

326854633_Screenshot_20210327-213126_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.2370fd395af4ea3c754d1e30cc444254.jpg

Awesome. Let's see his personality improvements.

676837760_Screenshot_20210327-213209_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.6ee4c2c07c5a70ec768e44ecf800f594.jpg

Oh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DutchTony said:

So Messi's regen looks decent

177415787_Screenshot_20210327-213226_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.fcbad011a02f5fb17249ffbf6c58beb9.jpg

And Fernandes just finished mentoring him. Improved focus, team work, and able to cope under pressure.

326854633_Screenshot_20210327-213126_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.2370fd395af4ea3c754d1e30cc444254.jpg

Awesome. Let's see his personality improvements.

676837760_Screenshot_20210327-213209_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.6ee4c2c07c5a70ec768e44ecf800f594.jpg

Oh...

Yeah... I avoid the top regens these days. They often come back with really low Work Rate which probably gets you the rebelling part and this one is Relaxed (ie low Professionalism score), which gives you the overly relaxed part. And maybe some other issues as well - so all in all a bit of a problem player. Still going to be awesome, just not great from a team point of view. Mentoring can help, but like you found, it's limited...

What did you end up doing? Keep him? Sell him?

Edited by Scratch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/03/2021 at 06:19, George Traistă said:

I think my coach is stalking one of my ex players. 🤣 And the player must be an idiot that forgot to drop the retrain position plan after the departure. 

Screenshot_20210322_211653_com.sega.score.jpg

This also happened with loaned players too, which can be useful in some cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah... I avoid the top regens these days. They often come back with really low Work Rate which probably gets you the rebelling part and this one is Relaxed (ie low Professionalism score), which gives you the overly relaxed part. And maybe some other issues as well - so all in all a bit of a problem player. Still going to be awesome, just not great from a team point of view. Mentoring can help, but like you found, it's limited...

What did you end up doing? Keep him? Sell him?

I've kept him for now. If he starts causing trouble or if his name keeps popping negatively in my news feed, then he'll be out the door.

Edited by DutchTony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to see what the setting 'use fake players' was like, and some of the replacements for real players look so weird.20210329_193218.thumb.jpg.b93324925d947d33c7cf3df4030756dd.jpg20210329_193243.thumb.jpg.eb5963de5105adfd8a6cb2a06cdd41cc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, uhqa said:

I wanted to see what the setting 'use fake players' was like, and some of the replacements for real players look so weird.20210329_193218.thumb.jpg.b93324925d947d33c7cf3df4030756dd.jpg20210329_193243.thumb.jpg.eb5963de5105adfd8a6cb2a06cdd41cc.jpg

They made a big effort changing Eirling Haaland to Eirik Haaland 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rich said:

They made a big effort changing Eirling Haaland to Eirik Haaland 😂

Lloyd Crook should have passed to Raheem Sterling at the World Cup 2018... 🤣 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've found what I believe to be, objectively, the most ridiculous regen name that can be made. Better than my previous find @Rich

And @broodje kipwill be glad to know he's a Citizen. 

Behold. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-03-31-23-10-10-85_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.697659be935ba1cb726227fd6506cf3b.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hhooo said:

So I've found what I believe to be, objectively, the most ridiculous regen name that can be made. Better than my previous find @Rich

And @broodje kipwill be glad to know he's a Citizen. 

Behold. 

  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2021-03-31-23-10-10-85_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.697659be935ba1cb726227fd6506cf3b.jpg

 

I’m sure that’s a nickname given to him, all the boys have a go 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×