Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Dancing With The MSN

Ashez

Ashez Dancing With The MSN

Two days and back to back new careers as I've well and truly got the taste! I saw the buzz around the "Badge" challenges on Vibe and unfortunately the first one didn't really appeal, the second one however featuring Messi, Suarez and Neymar got my attention. 

Who wouldn't want to unleash these three again and it was another opportunity to put the Gegen tactic to the test. Like I know the tactic is solid as a tactic but it's not really challenge suitable, in the search of realism when making it it stays more in that realm. I'm not anticipating a great score like I wasn't during my Chelsea save but if I can get on the leader bored I'll be happy enough. 

Transfers

In

Screenshot_20201204_081018_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.2e86fd6ee958725c7e23d7b1cd9471d3.jpg

Obviously I brought Neymar and Suarez back to the club, after that I decided I needed a new RB and some creative depth in midfield. 

Out 

Screenshot_20201204_081026_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.b73e21c75cbd4775d34c66768ed258b2.jpg

Not much thought went into the sales in fairness as I just made as much money as i could. 

The Tactic 

Screenshot_20201204_081201_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.f4c0aa6e38202dd922414c443294529e.jpg

Like I said I'll be once again putting the Gegen tactic through its paces, admittedly the tactic doesn't fit as well here but it should be enough to get the job done. Neymar will be the inside forward but I was unsure what to do with Suarez and Messi, however after some thought i thought Messi's general OPness would mean he still provides from the right. The beauty of this though has to be all three can be moved around as I see fit as they're a pretty fluid front three. Credit to @FuddledFoxfor his part. 

Results

Manager Review 

Screenshot_20201204_080951_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.593681de69e4c9dea233699dbbf76a0f.jpg

The league campaign was immense but it's safe to say we dropped the ball in the cup competitions, I don't care about the trophies but those dropped games and potential points suck! Especially the CDR! 

League 

Screenshot_20201204_081001_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.ff64c79978e7a3582ee1b1e383aa6161.jpg

Oh how I wish League points and goal difference was included in the total score! 

The Great CDR Robbery 

Screenshot_20201203_205709_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.3e273c0dbf7b92fb8f1c36e5d5f9a643.jpg

I've not raged this hard at FMM in a long time! Absolutely robbed!! 

Something About The Portuguese In Europe

Screenshot_20201203_214158_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.70cd341d21960d98112d4986fc36fe67.jpg

In my last career we saw Ronaldo destroy my Chelsea side in the Champions League, this time it's Fernandes putting in the work! Unfortunately we crashed out on away goals in the 90th min against Sevilla. 

Manager Profile

Screenshot_20201204_081209_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.a3d75d870c78474d173df6594374f0cc.jpg

The Main Event
The MSN

Messi
Stats

Screenshot_20201204_081120_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.d206ebc120945dd12ab03b9b6a77941e.jpg

Results 

Screenshot_20201204_081126_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.972ecaa3211fdc60175c396c01009e7a.jpg

I knew I was wasting him having him play from the right but that risk just about paid off as we break the 30 point target. He did miss 3 weeks but thankfully they weren't costly!

Suarez
Stats

Screenshot_20201204_081058_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.b0482f4aba2426345ac5301513f3ff38.jpg

Results 

Screenshot_20201204_081106_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.7a9df3db5aaf8605a272bea2fe0a03f3.jpg

Suarez was the one I wasn't worried about but it turns out I should have been twitching more than I thought! Suarez just crosses the line and considering he missed the last month of the season I got very lucky!! 

Neymar
Stats

Screenshot_20201204_081046_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.bac531b9fac55192f9ddb5f5133a8d61.jpg

Results 

Screenshot_20201204_081052_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.fff26b38885c7c74b8fbaf424bc2b0db.jpg

Neymar just frustrated me thoughtout as he's incredibly selfish and wasteful, I've never seen anything like it! In the end it doesn't matter though as he got the job done.....Overrated trash. @Robgive me Son any day over Neymar 😂

The Match That Basically Saved The Run 

Screenshot_20201204_001745_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.34ae9421d057372dba6209a25774e34b.jpg

I didn't think I was going to get Messi across the line then they pulled this six pointer out the bag! 4 massive and career saving assists for Messi just a few weeks before the season's end. 

Final Score 
Messi - 16 + 16 = 32
Suarez - 22 + 9 = 31 
Neymar - 22 + 13 = 35 
Total = 98

Talk about basically just squeaking across the line! I have to admit the will they won't they though really added to the excitement of the save, obviously I'd love it done by January and to be producing a godly score but basically taking it down to the wire was thrilling!! I finally gave up thinking it wouldn't happen then that six pointer happened and the relief and fight to get it done was awesome! Sometimes you've got to love the grind! Thanks again @Scratch!

Anyway that's my first badge on the board even if it's only just deserved! With that this career comes to an end so I'll see you next time! As always please remember to leave a comment. 

Just nice to see you back playing it mate, the Gegenpressing still doing its thing, barely any goals conceded, at least you got the badge you can wear proudly 😁

I love that you are using Gegenpressing again. Surely that would work with Son, Kane, and Moura/Bale for Badge One? Give it a  go.... 😘

The Badge is achieved, which is the main one.

Good job to bring it home! I know what you mean there's excitement when it's down to the wire. In my attempt the lads did okay, but I wasn't certain of the league win until 2 weeks out. There was good couple of months where I was second and wasn't sure I was even going to pass that benchmark!

But yeah, the tactic was obviously very successful at the team level, just not for these particular players. Neymar didn't do too bad for me - I made him a right winger and told him to cross it in to Suarez and he did it without much fuss. I guess you got the mirror image one!

I found that the wing backs just let too many players past them and the 2 ball playing defenders get caught in possession too often.

Changing those and it's pretty much my go to tactic so far.

8 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Great score. It’s very close to failing 😂 I would’ve abandoned my save if I get that score

Where's the fun in that? The doubt and risk of failure is the buzz surely? Why bother if you know you've done it before you've started? 

8 hours ago, RichD said:

Just nice to see you back playing it mate, the Gegenpressing still doing its thing, barely any goals conceded, at least you got the badge you can wear proudly 😁

Too right, winnings winning ain't it 😂

Thankfully my pride can take the hit of scraping across the line.

8 hours ago, Rob said:

I love that you are using Gegenpressing again. Surely that would work with Son, Kane, and Moura/Bale for Badge One? Give it a  go.... 😘

The Badge is achieved, which is the main one.

Once you Gegen you always Gegen. It's a way of life!! 

That defence is suspect as though ain't it 😛

Agreed! 

8 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Two careers in two days!!!

image.gif.1034a8b59c0f2be156eb78300c003ae9.gif

Don't expect one tomorrow......While I suppose it is only 6pm so I could smash something out today....Hmmm. 

8 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Just about getting the badge, well done.

That's all that matters 

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

Good job to bring it home! I know what you mean there's excitement when it's down to the wire. In my attempt the lads did okay, but I wasn't certain of the league win until 2 weeks out. There was good couple of months where I was second and wasn't sure I was even going to pass that benchmark!

But yeah, the tactic was obviously very successful at the team level, just not for these particular players. Neymar didn't do too bad for me - I made him a right winger and told him to cross it in to Suarez and he did it without much fuss. I guess you got the mirror image one!

My league was a walk in the park TBF, the second I pulled ahead we didn't let our grip slide which surprised me. 

Mine was just ineffective or wasteful, he was infuriating but at least they mostly stayed fit! 

7 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

I found that the wing backs just let too many players past them and the 2 ball playing defenders get caught in possession too often.

Changing those and it's pretty much my go to tactic so far.

It all comes down to the players, as my two saves have shown the defence can be solid. Any weak links or unsuitable players though and it does fall apart quickly  

5 hours ago, ScottishFMM said:

Well done @Ashez. Like you I just about passed!

Nothing wrong with that mate! 

1 hour ago, Ian said:

A nice solid campaign and the boys all crossed the finish line.

Cheers Ian!