Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I can't find a tactic!

panoleyon

Hello everybody . I need your help . I'm playing FMM21 since it released but I couldn't still find a tactic that works on my team. I tried instant tactics , tactics on index and tactics on youtube but I never got the results I wanted . So , is there any tactic you recommend ? thanks in advance .

21 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Surely we need much more information to be able to help you... what tactics did you try and why (do you think) haven't they worked? 

All tactics shared in tactics index . I think they aren't working cuz my team has very talented players but I generally stuck on goal scoring , I can only shoot 8-9 shoots and score 1-2 goals maximum in a match . Even half of the goals from corners . So I think with high quality players , I deserve more domination . thanks in advance

19 minutes ago, panoleyon said:

All tactics shared in tactics index . I think they aren't working cuz my team has very talented players but I generally stuck on goal scoring , I can only shoot 8-9 shoots and score 1-2 goals maximum in a match . Even half of the goals from corners . So I think with high quality players , I deserve more domination . thanks in advance

Have you try what your assistant manager suggest tactic?

23 minutes ago, panoleyon said:

Good players doesn’t mean they suits the tactic. Perhaps your players aren’t suitable for the roles

If all the tactics in the index aren't working, despite all the evidence provided by the authors that they work, it suggests the problems are elsewhere...

I know you say you have tried them all but I would definitely give this another go..

I won the league with Atalanta without signing a single player, im now just starting my 5th season and ive won 4 league titles in a row and 3 Champions Leagues as well as your Copa Italia and so on

45 minutes ago, Stretch said:

I know you say you have tried them all but I would definitely give this another go..

I won the league with Atalanta without signing a single player, im now just starting my 5th season and ive won 4 league titles in a row and 3 Champions Leagues as well as your Copa Italia and so on

I'll try this tactic asap . thanks bro .

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Good players doesn’t mean they suits the tactic. Perhaps your players aren’t suitable for the roles

I look their attributes , I use suitable players . Looks like match motor hates me :D

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

If all the tactics in the index aren't working, despite all the evidence provided by the authors that they work, it suggests the problems are elsewhere...

I'll try cucumber tactic one more time . thanks for your advice :)

Spoiler

I won Serie a with Milan second season with only singing Szlobozai idk his name exactly, I played 4 4 2 but after years singing even better player from youth scouts kids who will become world class and It became even harder so i decided to change the tactics it was still 4 4 2 with 2 attacking wingers the i putted defense on high pressure all of them i kept winning chl banging big teams but i think it's the game that challenges you every couple years now i have great players but its wel harder to win something so i play now 4231 with attacking midfielder on shadow striker but the most important thing is green lines and having a major of players in your team from one country let me know if this helps

Start new season buy Szlobozai and Isak and you will be golden Szlobozai is op in this game he scores and assist almost every match it's the dream midfielder