Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help a club be promoted

Stretch

Is there anyway other than the editor to help an team be promoted?

I want to manager Fort William in Scotland but they never seem to be promoted and I'm just wondering if there is a way I can help them without having to buy the editor.

I was thinking maybe as a affiliate club but I've not yet seen how that system works as the board never accept that request and would they even be picked as an affiliate as they are not in a playable league.

Chances of a certain team being picked as an affiliate club is slim, especially if they are not actually in the game so to speak. 

The only way I can think of, is using the editor and swapping them out for another club in the bottom tiers of Scottish football. 

7 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Chances of a certain team being picked as an affiliate club is slim, especially if they are not actually in the game so to speak. 

The only way I can think of, is using the editor and swapping them out for another club in the bottom tiers of Scottish football. 

Yeah thought as much, did it last year with Lokomotive Leipzig just upped their reputation till they were promoted then removed manager

You might be able to do that using changes.txt, but maybe I keep hearing changes.txt is broken these days. Might be worth trying though. See the Club tab on this page to help you generate it:

https://fmmvibe.com/changes-txt-generator/index.html/

There are quite a few posts on changes.txt across the site too, that might help.

The other way to do it would be through HEX editing. I'm pretty sure there are instructions on moving teams into a league in this thread somewhere:

I'm not 100% sure they will still work with FMM21 (decent chance, but not 100% sure), but you should be able to get help in that thread. There might also be some catches to doing it that way (for eg, I once swapped Celtic and Sunderland, but it had to be done just before the end of the season, because otherwise the fixtures still had the wrong teams).

NOTE: whichever way you do it, it has to balance out in the end. If one teams goes into the league, one has to come out of it, etc.

EDIT: I'm talking about actually moving the club into the league directly, but if you're happy to just change their reputation and see if it happens naturally, then you can set their reputation either through changes.txt or HEX.

Edited by Scratch

I don't know the club you mentioned will have match or not.

My suggestion in my mind is to buy his player with exchange model. To improve its formation. 

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

You might be able to do that using changes.txt, but maybe I keep hearing changes.txt is broken these days. Might be worth trying though. See the Club tab on this page to help you generate it:

https://fmmvibe.com/changes-txt-generator/index.html/

There are quite a few posts on changes.txt across the site too, that might help.

The other way to do it would be through HEX editing. I'm pretty sure there are instructions on moving teams into a league in this thread somewhere:

I'm not 100% sure they will still work with FMM21 (decent chance, but not 100% sure), but you should be able to get help in that thread. There might also be some catches to doing it that way (for eg, I once swapped Celtic and Sunderland, but it had to be done just before the end of the season, because otherwise the fixtures still had the wrong teams).

NOTE: whichever way you do it, it has to balance out in the end. If one teams goes into the league, one has to come out of it, etc.

EDIT: I'm talking about actually moving the club into the league directly, but if you're happy to just change their reputation and see if it happens naturally, then you can set their reputation either through changes.txt or HEX.

Thank you I'll try this 👍