Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics RichD - Goal Bonanza Tactic

Rich

9 minutes ago, mtosun76 said:

tactics are very good, but we eat a lot of goals some matches we eat 5 6 goals 

Have you tried going to balanced in them games? You can try going balanced and changing the BBM’s to CM. Hopefully that helps.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Bu oyunlarda dengeli olmayı denedin mi? Dengeli olmayı ve BBM'leri CM olarak değiştirmeyi deneyebilirsiniz. Umarım bu yardımcı olur.

I've tried the balance, there's not a lot of difference, but I'll try the last man defence and try to score the results

Won the Mexican title with this in the first season. Finished up third in the table but it's a playoff format over there and we went the distance! Had fun along the way with it. Some crazy games when you're down a few goals at half time, with 5 ratings all around in your team and you're thinking it's over, then back comes your team and you end up winning 😂

twhcuuN.png

Most used 11

szFfRs5.png

Final table

ue1V0NF.png

Transfers in

Da4q8Nt.png

Transfers out

uZosNXH.png

Goals

bOmLu0C.png

Assists

Em3hb97.png

Games

wvySR05.png

zHYfL1M.png

XuY1UyX.png

On 16/02/2021 at 09:36, Rich said:

I believe, I could be wrong but £225 is the maximum and they can’t reject that amount of money.

That is the max, but in my current career I had bids of £225m rejected and had to add a player too to get them to accept

23 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Won the Mexican title with this in the first season. Finished up third in the table but it's a playoff format over there and we went the distance! Had fun along the way with it. Some crazy games when you're down a few goals at half time, with 5 ratings all around in your team and you're thinking it's over, then back comes your team and you end up winning 😂

twhcuuN.png

Most used 11

szFfRs5.png

Final table

ue1V0NF.png

Transfers in

Da4q8Nt.png

Transfers out

uZosNXH.png

Goals

bOmLu0C.png

Assists

Em3hb97.png

Games

wvySR05.png

zHYfL1M.png

XuY1UyX.png

Thanks for testing mate, appreciate it 😁

21 hours ago, Chris said:

That is the max, but in my current career I had bids of £225m rejected and had to add a player too to get them to accept

Never had that before, but I guess I have great relationship with every club.

I decided i fancied a change and went with the Nigeria Job, this tactic works perfect for them as they literally have a 8:3 Ratio on Attackers to Defenders in the national Selection, won most games 10 - nil in africa cup of nations, so looking forward to the world cup

On 23/03/2021 at 08:20, bulky1987 said:

I decided i fancied a change and went with the Nigeria Job, this tactic works perfect for them as they literally have a 8:3 Ratio on Attackers to Defenders in the national Selection, won most games 10 - nil in africa cup of nations, so looking forward to the world cup

That’s great news mate, I haven’t used this tactic for a little while now as I’ve been trying to create things for other challenges. But I’m glad it still works. Thanks for your comment 😁

Hi everyone, good tactic but not as efficient as it was. Tried with Borussia Dortmund and Man City for 2 seasons each with good results but too many 2-2. 

still very efficient if looking for loads of goals/assists or targeting certain challenges, but risky when playing matches that has 2 legs home/away

done few adjustments without touching the instructions (Balance NOT Overload) as per screenshot

2 CM's (left footed on centre left and right footed on centre right)

AP moved forward behind the 3 strikers

2 P's on each side and and CF

Had more constant results, less goal scored and less goal conceded. 

Hope this helps

Screenshot_2021-03-25-13-29-50-46_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.png.97077684b08017c299a6ba107ec5c50c.png

7 minutes ago, fernandes.federico said:

Hi everyone, good tactic but not as efficient as it was. Tried with Borussia Dortmund and Man City for 2 seasons each with good results but too many 2-2. 

still very efficient if looking for loads of goals/assists or targeting certain challenges, but risky when playing matches that has 2 legs home/away

done few adjustments without touching the instructions (Balance NOT Overload) as per screenshot

2 CM's (left footed on centre left and right footed on centre right)

AP moved forward behind the 3 strikers

2 P's on each side and and CF

Had more constant results, less goal scored and less goal conceded. 

Hope this helps

Screenshot_2021-03-25-13-29-50-46_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.png.97077684b08017c299a6ba107ec5c50c.png

Thanks for testing it mate and thanks for the suggestions. I have used it myself since the update, I’m sure I’ll have a go at some point and probably change things myself as well 😁