Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Loaned players not allowed to play against parent clubs

Zephrix

I was going to post this to the bugs article but I remembered this has been a thing in FMM since forever so I'm guessing it's more of an outdated feature than a bug. 

I'm playing as Real Madrid and whenever I play against clubs I have players loaned to, my loaned players are not allowed to play against my team (a red sign with a white dash is shown in the prematch). I'm pretty sure, at least in the Champions League and La Liga, loaned players are allowed to play against their parent clubs (Courtois vs Chelsea in the CL and Ødegaard vs Real Madrid in the La Liga). It's a small detail that can only happen once or twice but I'd really love to see my players play against me. 

2 hours ago, Zephrix said:

I was going to post this to the bugs article but I remembered this has been a thing in FMM since forever so I'm guessing it's more of an outdated feature than a bug. 

I'm playing as Real Madrid and whenever I play against clubs I have players loaned to, my loaned players are not allowed to play against my team (a red sign with a white dash is shown in the prematch). I'm pretty sure, at least in the Champions League and La Liga, loaned players are allowed to play against their parent clubs (Courtois vs Chelsea in the CL and Ødegaard vs Real Madrid in the La Liga). It's a small detail that can only happen once or twice but I'd really love to see my players play against me. 

Yes, they do it to simplify things, it's not fully accurate but a very minor thing :)