Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FM21 Mobile Wonderkids Complete List

Stam

6 hours ago, Morgoth said:

I've signed Camavinga in 4 separate saves and every time his development has plateaued as soon as I have signed him, anyone know how I can fix this?

You can't. He needs to grow up a bit before he starts developing again. It'll happen around his next birthday. It's one of the pitfalls of using youngsters. 

Xavier Mbuyamba at a Chelsea is missing from the list (would’ve expected to see him) Is he not in the game at all? I’ve tried loading different combinations of leagues (With England and Holland) but he doesn’t appear. 

I was pretty sure he was there before the update but I might have been imaging it. 

I really appreciate this list, but is anybody having an issue with the viewing? 

It worked before, and i've tried to view it in multiple browers, but still the same... 

Mine looks like this: 

image.thumb.png.f6f7c3236bbe918023f171bde8a7b365.png

22 minutes ago, VietPro said:

I really appreciate this list, but is anybody having an issue with the viewing? 

It worked before, and i've tried to view it in multiple browers, but still the same... 

Mine looks like this: 

image.thumb.png.f6f7c3236bbe918023f171bde8a7b365.png

Mine looks the same as yours, something has gone wrong by looks of it 😬

Here are 2 GKs from this list. Season 3

Screenshot_2021-01-06-15-45-12-931_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-06-15-50-51-466_com.sega.score.jpg

EDIT

Whats wrong with Maarten's communication? Can't he speak? No tongue? 😅

Edited by Struja986
just additional comment

Vandenvoort need to play everygame at least on vnl/sky league 2 in order to fastern the development.

Not to mention the communication is stupid.

I recommend loan / buy arnau tenas, hes marginally better and have fast reaction trait.

6 minutes ago, Pharel said:

Vandenvoort need to play everygame at least on vnl/sky league 2 in order to fastern the development.

Not to mention the communication is stupid.

I recommend loan / buy arnau tenas, hes marginally better and have fast reaction trait.

Tenas is good but from my experience, Diogo Costa and Illian Meslier are a lot better

12 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Tenas is good but from my experience, Diogo Costa and Illian Meslier are a lot better

I dont have enough money to buy other than him, hes cheap.

Got around 7m if im not mistaken.

14 minutes ago, Pharel said:

I dont have enough money to buy other than him, hes cheap.

Got around 7m if im not mistaken.

Meslier costed me around £20-£25M most of the time but Costa mostly need only around £10M which only a few millions more. If not, Ivan Martinez and Gavin Bazunu also did impressive for me.

Are there any some sort of app like fmm 2017 scouts or iScout app I can use to find these wonderkids with their PA? Or any save I can load to get them

Edited by tunnex190

To anyone interested in the Arsenal youngsters

No info on Nketiah.. I think i got him to 4 stars on my save and he kept dipping between 3.5 and 4 on my save

I got balogun to 3,5 max

I got willock to 4 stars max 

I got Smith rowe to 4 stars max

I got Nelson to 4 stars max

I got Martinelli to 5 stars max

I got Saka to 5 stars max

I got Saliba to 4 stars max

I got Tierney to 3,5 stars maxa

Edited by 49unbeaten

Anyone got any idea why some players got the United Kingdom badge instead of the country? I see Alfie McCalmont got it and he should be a Northern Irish.

22 minutes ago, 49unbeaten said:

To anyone interested in the Arsenal youngsters

No info on Nketiah.. I think i got him to 4 stars on my save and he kept dipping between 3.5 and 4 on my save

I got balogun to 3,5 max

I got willock to 4 stars max 

I got Smith rowe to 4 stars max

I got Nelson to 4 stars max

I got Martinelli to 5 stars max

I got Saka to 5 stars max

I got Saliba to 4 stars max

I got Tierney to 3,5 stars maxa

Interesting. I never like to use Saliba but his potential looks insane. Martinelli is one of my favourite while Sala’s someone I’d like try soon

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Anyone got any idea why some players got the United Kingdom badge instead of the country? I see Alfie McCalmont got it and he should be a Northern Irish.

Interesting. I never like to use Saliba but his potential looks insane. Martinelli is one of my favourite while Sala’s someone I’d like try soon

5EE5844A-A12B-4D62-BF45-BB9D81C238C0.png

Worth noting with Saliba that he had a low 4.5 star default PA in the early versions, but in the update before the last one he dropped 17 points and is in low 4 star territory now. I think it's set now for him too (ie it doesn't generate PA each save), so it really depends which version of FMM21 you're on as to how good he is.

Edited by Scratch
13 minutes ago, 49unbeaten said:

Anyone can tell me where Odegaard stands in this list a 3.5,4,4.5? star player?

I guess he's not on the list as he's 21 when the game starts and no longer considered a wonderkid

9 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I guess he's not on the list as he's 21 when the game starts and no longer considered a wonderkid

Yes i'm aware... I just wanna know what type of potential he has

4 minutes ago, 49unbeaten said:

Yes i'm aware... I just wanna know what type of potential he has

He has a fixed PA of 178 if I'm not wrong, which shows as 4.5 stars in IGE, however this wasn't equal to the stars on the list here, as the stars are personal assessment 

17 hours ago, 49unbeaten said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Anyone know anything about Fabio Ferreira 20 year old striker who plays for Willem II ?

Is that the correct spelling? I'm only seeing 2 players in the database with that name, one is a 31 year old AM RC and the other is a 22 year old GK.

What date is the game at now? If it's not the first season, then maybe that's a regen you have there...

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

Is that the correct spelling? I'm only seeing 2 players in the database with that name, one is a 31 year old AM RC and the other is a 22 year old GK.

What date is the game at now? If it's not the first season, then maybe that's a regen you have there...

yeah that's what i thought its definitely a regen

On 21/12/2020 at 19:31, Putzy said:

All fixed.

Thanks for the reports guys, sorry I took so long to sort it out!

Any chance of this list getting a winter update?