Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Help with free kicks

ian77

Hi need help with my free kicks?? When I go on my set pieces and try to select shoot it won't let me select it?? I have done my corners,free kicks from deep but everything on that middle line on the set pieces won't let me select anything even though I've selected what player I want to take them, think it could just be me or has anyone else had problems with this . Many thanks

There not the best photos as I play the game on my tv, as you can see I've got my team selected but cnt select shoot on free kicks but if you look at corners that seems to be working?? Cnt figure it out 

IMG_20201214_091138_0.jpg

IMG_20201214_090851_0.jpg

IMG_20201214_090842_2.jpg

IMG_20201214_090802_180.jpg

That seems very annoying mate, so I’m assuming you can’t press on shoot at all? I have no idea how to fix that 👎🏻

Yep, I can select everything else but not shoot at goal 😭 I tend to find now they always play a short pass to a player at the side of them, ive even pushed everyone else forward and someone will still go up to the free kick taker lol

24 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Yep, I can select everything else but not shoot at goal 😭 I tend to find now they always play a short pass to a player at the side of them, ive even pushed everyone else forward and someone will still go up to the free kick taker lol

That’s so frustrating! Hope you sort it or someone else know how 🙈