Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Second half of the season

Gbuckets

Hello, could anyone help me out. I'm already on my fifth season with Reading (4 season in Championship, 1 in Premier league). The problem is, that usually after the first half of the season I'm in the race for the title but towards the end of the season I get the streak of like 10 games without a win. So I drop to playoffs or even out of the playoffs and I stay in championship. Any clues? 

4 minutes ago, Gbuckets said:

Definitely no big injuries. Could be tactics but I just don't get it how it works like charm for a while and then everything just collapses. 

I find this year, AI counters tactic a little better than previous years, the smallest of change can change things, maybe change from if your playing attacking, go balanced or vise versa 😁

Not sure if it helps you, but ive found that the game can actually match your tactics after half a season/1 season. 

Ive found ive had a amazing tactic, work wonders in the first season, signed better players (not a complete rebuild to ruin relationships) and yet tactic fell apart for the second season. 

I don’t know but I found my team perform better in the second half of the season. Could be the players haven’t build enough relationships with each other just yet

6 hours ago, Jsavfc said:

Not sure if it helps you, but ive found that the game can actually match your tactics after half a season/1 season. 

Ive found ive had a amazing tactic, work wonders in the first season, signed better players (not a complete rebuild to ruin relationships) and yet tactic fell apart for the second season. 

Exactly the same for me too.

What works for me is putting everyone on light training for the second half of the season. I can’t explain why it works but it just does 😂