Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badge 04 - Three Wise Men

Rob

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

What transfers so far?

Doesnt matter ive just discovered jesus is a cry baby in germany doesnt like being subbed doesnt like when u criticize his poor performances and bayerns team is beyond saving in one season. 

Neuer may aswel sood at the side of the goal and defence may aswel of had a tea party. Sane was as much use as a fart in a space suit 🤣🤣 ive not got one good thing to say about what i just experienced. 6-0 defeat to leverkuson is not acceptable lmao. And i was using a tried and proven tactic accross many leagues. Not enough pace or stamina in the team to play how i want. 

The problem im facing i have no idea weather to play 2 strikers 2 wingers. Or 3 strikers one Cam 🤔🤔 

But forget that challenge with bayern lol soon as i got 6-nilled i knew it wasnt going anywere

1 minute ago, Plimmerz92 said:

Doesnt matter ive just discovered jesus is a cry baby in germany doesnt like being subbed doesnt like when u criticize his poor performances and bayerns team is beyond saving in one season. 

Neuer may aswel sood at the side of the goal and defence may aswel of had a tea party. Sane was as much use as a fart in a space suit 🤣🤣 ive not got one good thing to say about what i just experienced. 6-0 defeat to leverkuson is not acceptable lmao. And i was using a tried and proven tactic accross many leagues. Not enough pace or stamina in the team to play how i want. 

The problem im facing i have no idea weather to play 2 strikers 2 wingers. Or 3 strikers one Cam 🤔🤔 

But forget that challenge with bayern lol soon as i got 6-nilled i knew it wasnt going anywere

Bayern is the best squad in the game IMO. And you should expect him to cry: he is Baby Jesus after all 👶 

Just now, Rob said:

Bayern is the best squad in the game IMO. And you should expect him to cry: he is Baby Jesus after all 👶 

🤣🤣🤣 i dont know i just struggled to get any results the only player to worth mentioning in my view was goretzka hes a brute in the middle. 

Im going with psg signing pace and stamina for middle going high intensity want to bombard the openents goal. Hopefully with enough finances from selling icardi neymar mbappe drax di maria i can achieve such a squad. 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

This challenge isnt going so well for me 🤣🤣 goals arnt the issue nor is the assists. This issue lukaku is score them all firmino is assisting them all 🤣 bobby has 12 assist in 7 games. Lukaku is on 15 goals 8 games jesus and sterling 1 goal 1 assist each 🤬 this challenge by far is the hardest

Nah not doing it 🤣 had enough of the torture already hes driving me insane. Id rather have andy carroll in my team least hes helpfull in some aspect lol

Someone please tell me what im doing wrong lol.

3 wise men 

Are great players 

KDB

Sane

Calhanglu cant spell his name. 

So far these are stats. 

GJ played 32. Scored 30

KDB played 38. 15 assists

Sane played 36. 12 assists

Hakan played 30. 12 assists.

This my  line up how am i not getting more! Lol its bloody stressfull this challenge haha.1417460601_Screenshot_20210114-172222_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.fb861e028545570a1df17069c4569b59.jpg730163604_Screenshot_20210114-172228_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.0c9b35f456cf6b50c48dec3ec6a8e6ca.jpg1646842244_Screenshot_20210114-172232_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.ca3caa9321a16d45e041b6e6299614cf.jpg

anything wrong with how im set up tht anyone can notice as KDB for sure.should be getting way more assists.

Screenshot_20210113-203746_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-231523_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-231529_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-231558_FM21 Mobile.jpg

1 minute ago, hhooo said:

Jesus and crosses don't go well together. 

He's not beating prem defenders in the air, and is going to miss a fair few headers even when he does. You'll be better off playing through the middle more and keeping the ball on the ground. 

This. I used inside forwards on my attempt, they still get assist but not usually from crossing but from passing to Jesus, 

Also I always keep this narrow, I never tend to move from that. Early crosses I only ever use if I haven’t got full backs and wingers on the pitch. 

On 18/12/2020 at 19:41, Rob said:

EC7E44BE-835B-4009-A47C-95D9127C53CA.png.1d9f079e0646ba735d490fb28db18c98.png

On the fourth challenge of Badgemas my true love gave to me.... THREE-EEEE Wise Men. This is the fourth badge of the Badges of Honour series:

Reveal hidden contents

Yep, Badge 04 falls in line with the festive period. Inspired by Vibe hero @Ashez’ Three Wise Men challenge - which itself was also inspired by @Taff (what happened to him?) - this challenge tests your ability to focus on one scorer and three assisters.

Lifted directly from the initial challenge written by Ash himself:

I'm sure you're all familiar with the nativity story and the part the three wise men play in the tale, but for those of you that don't know in simple terms they bring gifts to baby Jesus. That ends our brief religious studies lesson so let's crack on and bring this back to FMM and the challenge this thread will host. 

The Challenge
Nominate three wise men that will be delivering the gift of goals to Brazil's own Gabriel Jesus! This is a one season challenge where you'll receive a point per goal Jesus scores while also receiving bonus points for each assist your wise men collect. The member with the highest total will be our victor so good luck!

Rules
1. Own formations only
2. Any club and wise men can be used but GJ has to be the one receiving the gifts
3. You must nominate your wise men before starting
4. No unlockables
5. No cheating/IGE/reloading/text changes etc
6. Evidence will be required, I suggest posting a career thread for us to follow. 
7. Most importantly have fun!’

I want to reiterate some information: remember to read the rules, especially rule 2.

Also, this is a one season challenge.

So what’s the benchmark?’ I hear you ask. Well, it’s 100 points in total, but Jesus must score at least 10 and each assister much assist at least 10 each

Thank you for reading and good luck!

Leaderboard

1. @RichD - 145 - Here
  2. @Dai_ - 143 - Here
  3. @Kanegan - 133 - Here
  4. @Chris - 133 - Here
  5. @Scratch - 129 - Here
  6. @Rob - 128 - Here
  7. @FuddledFox - 110 - Here
  8. @Ian - 110 - Here
  9. @Plimmerz92 - 109 - This thread
  10. @smoggy90 - 103 - Here
  11. @Kun Aguero - 101 - Here

Pls add me to the leaderboard thanks.

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/46257-kickback-badge-04-05-attempt/?tab=comments#comment-440291

On 18/12/2020 at 16:11, Rob said:

EC7E44BE-835B-4009-A47C-95D9127C53CA.png.1d9f079e0646ba735d490fb28db18c98.png

On the fourth challenge of Badgemas my true love gave to me.... THREE-EEEE Wise Men. This is the fourth badge of the Badges of Honour series:

Reveal hidden contents

Yep, Badge 04 falls in line with the festive period. Inspired by Vibe hero @Ashez’ Three Wise Men challenge - which itself was also inspired by @Taff (what happened to him?) - this challenge tests your ability to focus on one scorer and three assisters.

Lifted directly from the initial challenge written by Ash himself:

I'm sure you're all familiar with the nativity story and the part the three wise men play in the tale, but for those of you that don't know in simple terms they bring gifts to baby Jesus. That ends our brief religious studies lesson so let's crack on and bring this back to FMM and the challenge this thread will host. 

The Challenge
Nominate three wise men that will be delivering the gift of goals to Brazil's own Gabriel Jesus! This is a one season challenge where you'll receive a point per goal Jesus scores while also receiving bonus points for each assist your wise men collect. The member with the highest total will be our victor so good luck!

Rules
1. Own formations only
2. Any club and wise men can be used but GJ has to be the one receiving the gifts
3. You must nominate your wise men before starting
4. No unlockables
5. No cheating/IGE/reloading/text changes etc
6. Evidence will be required, I suggest posting a career thread for us to follow. 
7. Most importantly have fun!’

I want to reiterate some information: remember to read the rules, especially rule 2.

Also, this is a one season challenge.

So what’s the benchmark?’ I hear you ask. Well, it’s 100 points in total, but Jesus must score at least 10 and each assister much assist at least 10 each

Thank you for reading and good luck!

Leaderboard

1. @RichD - 145 - Here
  2. @Dai_ - 143 - Here
  3. @Kanegan - 133 - Here
  4. @Chris - 133 - Here
  5. @Scratch - 129 - Here
  6. @Rob - 128 - Here
  7. @FuddledFox - 110 - Here
  8. @Ian - 110 - Here
  9. @Plimmerz92 - 109 - This thread
  10. @smoggy90 - 103 - Here
  11. @Kun Aguero - 101 - Here

I tried to do this challenge but failed it. I posted my evidence here: 

I will be attempting this challenge again. Is this the correct way to show the evidence?

1 hour ago, DinuStef21 said:

I tried to do this challenge but failed it. I posted my evidence here: 

I will be attempting this challenge again. Is this the correct way to show the evidence?

Yep. Hard luck! Good luck next time