Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Breakaways against after corner

hockeyscout

First post. New FMM player. Love it.

Question. I repeatedly give up breakaway goals off of my corners. Corner settings are standard auto picks. Team plays with a high defensive line, and pressing. 

Have tried to get various players to stay back. However, sometimes the corner spits out of the mosh pit in front of the net. The opponent comes up with the ball, my players press forward, leaving their forward miles behind my last man. They hoof it over my guy’s head and breakaway. Happens at least every other game.

Please tell me how to adjust my set piece settings  Thanks  Be safe.

Nothing works properly after latest update so I am not surprised you experience such issues, I suggest going back to fmm20 or trying different game like SM until SI sorts this game out 

3 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Nothing works properly after latest update so I am not surprised you experience such issues, I suggest going back to fmm20 or trying different game like SM until SI sorts this game out 

Not SM, that game really wants to be FMM, but its riddled with micro transactions and unskippable ads, I tried it for 10 minutes and got so fed up of how greedy they are

Last one I played was awful in every aspect but it is most popular out there, FMM is not at much better state right now to be honest

2 hours ago, hockeyscout said:

4-2-3-1

Personally I'd keep the wingbacks and one CD back at all times, but I know some on here like to be much more aggressive at corners. But in relation to what your saying about the players rushing forward I can only imagine that's a bug, that shouldn't be happening cause at least one of your players should pick up the man making the run forward 

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Last one I played was awful in every aspect but it is most popular out there, FMM is not at much better state right now to be honest

I can't say I've had many problems, does the update apply to all save games or just when you start a new save? 

Edited by Aaron Thornton
19 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Personally I'd keep the wingbacks and one CD back at all times, but I know some on here like to be much more aggressive at corners. But in relation to what your saying about the players rushing forward I can only imagine that's a bug, that shouldn't be happening cause at least one of your players should pick up the man making the run forward 

added 0 minutes later

I can't say I've had many problems, does the update apply to all save games or just when you start a new save? 

Aside from set pieces being iffy now( I am not talking about corner exploit, glad its fixed but set pieces in general) they messed ME again..been intensively testing different styles with different teams and matches literally feel like coin flip now 

13 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Think you're being a little melodramatic, @Lav50- just had a good session after updating, not seeing these issues.

Might be, not the first time this happens tho, I sometimes feel that tactics in this game is a puzzle that needs to be solved in order to work regardless of logic

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Think you're being a little melodramatic, @Lav50- just had a good session after updating, not seeing these issues.

Same with me. I haven’t encountered any issues just yet