Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Mary's Boy Child - Gabriel Jesus

ScottishFMM

As much fun it is trying to make Watford the elite club in England, I'll stick the breaks on for a day (or two work dependent) to attempt this challenge by @Rob 

Number four of the badges in the 'Badge of Honour' series see's us link up with Manchester City to attempt to reach the 100 goal mark with GJ and 3 teammates of his, scoring at least 10 with GJ and assisting at least 10 each with my 3 chosen ones.

Chosen Ones

So I've decided to keep Jesus at City and also keep the three players I'll be looking to lay on the assists into him too.

0FCC3D41-EE7C-4127-9AF0-2B849181176F.thumb.png.65513dad532f77693269e8971ed9b7db.png

Player one will be my Advanced Playmaker - Kevin De Bruyne, No explaination needed.

76FAD482-1916-4247-BE8C-31B561B08E7A.thumb.png.011a4db3b61d4c18d61c16e28325d00e.png

Player two will be LW on an IF role - Raheem Sterling. Quick, Direct and fully confident he'll drum up loads of goals.

A7A7A02A-E843-431A-8887-F45F7EB23049.thumb.png.5c778f44bc1c35f93f41f7467ed9a7af.png

Player three will be RW on an IF role - Riyad Mahrez. Unbelievable stats in the crossing and passing departments so will be looking for many assists from Corners and Free kicks.

766A0DB0-2993-4A3A-B695-0F9E2D3F2B7F.thumb.png.92a096594306871743d81d6df7b1b483.png

I'll post an update of the players goal contributions in January. 

Wish me luck as I've made a habit of taking a spot at the bottom of the leaderboards in 2 out the previous 3 challenges!😂

Edited by ScottishFMM

Good luck. I did wonder if you’d be the first to try it! Interesting you chose to keep him at City and use their players. Best of luck! 

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

Good luck. I did wonder if you’d be the first to try it! Interesting you chose to keep him at City and use their players. Best of luck! 

You see Rob, I like to set the bar for the rest🤣

5 minutes ago, ScottishFMM said:

As first games go, I don’t think I’d be able to do much better really!

D47353CB-0A79-42BE-9293-98B8BDD7626D.thumb.png.e38a1e33a60a84541d28305a1a9897e4.png

Retire now whilst you’re ahead 😂

2 hours ago, ScottishFMM said:

The early high hasn't lasted long KDB injured for 2 months mate🙃

It’s the curse of thinking you are doing well!

Just now, Scratch said:

Oh, this is a great looking challenge! Can't wait to try this one - I know which club I'm going to use already!

Newcastle for sure 😎

Just now, RichD said:

Newcastle for sure 😎

LOL, you got it, I did a straight swap - Jesus for Joelinton. I mean one Brazilian wonderkid is much the same as another right? 

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

LOL, you got it, I did a straight swap - Jesus for Joelinton. I mean one Brazilian wonderkid is much the same as another right? 

I’m just surprised you didn’t get money and Jesus for Joelinton 😂

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

I’m just surprised you didn’t get money and Jesus for Joelinton 😂

I chose to take Jesus and KDB for him instead... 😄

20 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Oh, this is a great looking challenge! Can't wait to try this one - I know which club I'm going to use already!

An Italian one? Good luck!

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Hmm, Actually no, but now I'm thinking about that... 

I had you down as Italian or Barcelona. I’m now confused 🤷‍♂️ 

10 minutes ago, Rob said:

I had you down as Italian or Barcelona. I’m now confused 🤷‍♂️ 

LOL I just realised I wrote this on @ScottishFMM's thread, not the challenge thread, Sorry! I should probably get to bed early tonight. But I was thinking neither Italy or Spain... Nor England for that matter. Not many other clubs can afford him...

4 minutes ago, Scratch said:

LOL I just realised I wrote this on @ScottishFMM's thread, not the challenge thread, Sorry! I should probably get to bed early tonight. But I was thinking neither Italy or Spain... Nor England for that matter. Not many other clubs can afford him...

😂😂this is the second time I’ve had a convo with you in someone else’s badge thread, I didn’t notice either time either.

19 hours ago, Rob said:

@ScottishFMM just out  of interest why did you opt for IF and not APM or wingers? Do you find they excel in your tactic?

It just seems to work within my tactic Rob, play a narrow style with the IF’s pushing in to support GJ.

2 minutes ago, ScottishFMM said:

It just seems to work within my tactic Rob, play a narrow style with the IF’s pushing in to support GJ.

Never try that before. How do you work the IF to start supporting instead of attacking?

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Never try that before. How do you work the IF to start supporting instead of attacking?

By supporting I meant supporting GJ in attack so gives me the 3 options for goals instead of being solely reliant on my CF

The deadly oversave has occured! Fancied a go on my Watford save and I've replaced the City save😡. I'll be sure to start again soon(I've just qualified for champs with Watford so might be after this season). 

Sorry guys!!

27 minutes ago, RichD said:

Ohh gutted mate! I’m sure you’ll be back with another go 😁

The only blessing Rich is I hadn't played many games I'm sure I was only 8 games deep in the league.