Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What's the smallest team you've seen become successful?

Question: What's the smallest team you've seen become successful in later years of a save that you didn't manage? On a Werder Bremen save I did in FMM20, Juve Stabia, who started in Serie B, became CL regulars. Wanted to hear other small team success stories.

I know this is the opposite but on every long term save I had last year, Newcastle United would end up in league 1/2 every time. Can’t say I’ve noticed as much for the teams that have done well.

Just now, RichD said:

I know this is the opposite but on every long term save I had last year, Newcastle United would end up in league 1/2 every time. Can’t say I’ve noticed as much for the teams that have done well.

In the save I mentioned above, Newcastle were actually quite good. I even faced them in the CL Final one year. 

Here’s a screenshot from my Augusta challenge. I’m not playing in the Premier League but really interesting to follow them.

D1F040F2-1FFC-4930-9E32-0E40E1A8AFDB.thumb.png.26661ef068e41c559d5a3dc930069fc6.png

E2BB1EBE-5F92-4FF9-A282-4D3B58370F11.thumb.png.3b32745b5c13c11228278f5dda8703a0.png

E83A2813-1CCF-4541-B17E-CB3B33B92B55.thumb.png.8d1a646f8bc803f5d868d4ad5ad9903a.png

Fulham is a title challenger, Brentford is a mid-table club and Portsmouth is a relegation battle team.