Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career We’ve got Jesus, Gabriel Jesus - RichD

Rich

2 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Does your goal bonanza one still work? Cause if not all out attack must have been demolished in the update, my test I had 2 CD's, 2 CM's, 2 WM's, 2 Treqs, 1 AP and 1 Poacher and my defense was horrible, conceded 57 goals in the league

I’m still to try that yet, will have a go at some point this week hopefully. I’ll be gutted if that goes to crap as that means my TT career may be hard to keep them numbers up 🙈

Maybe AI have just improved a bit in general which I guess isn’t a bad thing but I love hammering teams 😂

2 hours ago, RichD said:

I’m still to try that yet, will have a go at some point this week hopefully. I’ll be gutted if that goes to crap as that means my TT career may be hard to keep them numbers up 🙈

Maybe AI have just improved a bit in general which I guess isn’t a bad thing but I love hammering teams 😂

Maybe the AI has improved but the Prem still consists of at least 12 back 5's 😠 it does my head in playing against a back 5 every other game

3 hours ago, RichD said:

I’m doing some testing now and some of the tactics I’ve created for challenges on here have just stopped working completely, looks like I’m back to the drawing board 🙈😂

Does your goal bonanza one still work? Cause if not all out attack must have been demolished in the update, my test I had 2 CD's, 2 CM's, 2 WM's, 2 Treqs, 1 AP and 1 Poacher and my defense was horrible, conceded 57 goals in the league