Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career What if a Non-League team had perfect facilities?

What if a non league team had perfect facilities?

What am I doing?

So, here I’m going to give a non-league team perfect facilities. I’m going to see how they progress and the effects of the facilities. I’m also going to see what youth talents they bring up and see their growth. I’m going to track how far they get into the FA and Carabao Cups, and (once they get there) the UCL and UEL. I’m also going to track their league position each year.

What Team?

So obviously I have to choose between VNN and VNS. But the team I’ve decided to choose is Welling.

Of course, I simulated a month into the season, and picked someone in the Top 6 of the VNN/VNS because I don’t want the team I pick to get relegated to the 7th tier of English football instantly. I also simulated the first season cause the 2nd season is when the facilities actually take effect.

How will you track the youth talents?

I’ll create a spreadsheet and track every single youth talent that comes up.

Boom. Experiment explained.

Edited by TheBluePrince

Regular season is over but we are in 3rd- again! We didn’t bring up any players from the YA so that probably impacted it. Also I’m actually unemployed but I use the editor to see player’s ratings.

76E6D53C-D8BB-419B-BC75-4C57180CD62D.jpeg

We have the first prospect promoted! He’s actually really good- what you expect with the best YA facilities.

(Hes a CB, so he’s not gonna score many goals)

A538FB03-3D1F-4241-B761-B25F1109CA9B.jpeg

1299EBE0-D045-4F0B-850A-08767AE9A1C2.jpeg

Just wondering, are you managing them or is it just a simulation cause in this screenshot you aren't managing them ...

1 hour ago, TheBluePrince said:

583DFA75-B35C-4293-9A89-C23BB964D8F7.jpeg

... but in this one, you are managing them (assuming that as the name is in yellow in this one)

34 minutes ago, TheBluePrince said:

00182010-E6B3-451B-A43C-389A62B795C3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

Just wondering, are you managing them or is it just a simulation cause in this screenshot you aren't managing them ...

... but in this one, you are managing them (assuming that as the name is in yellow in this one)

I only go to manage them for the playoffs whenever we are there.

but the normal league is simulated.

43 minutes ago, hhooo said:

The AI will adjust to your tactics at half time, just like any real manager would. They will change menality and sometimes width and tempo to counter you in the second half, often multiple times. If you don't completely outclass them, or don't make adjustments yourself, they will get more chances and potentially dominate the second half. 

Thanks for telling me that, that must be why it was 2 - 0 in the first half, they scored 2 at the start on 2nd half (2 - 2) and scored 3 later in. (5 - 2)

7 minutes ago, TheBluePrince said:

OO WE MIGHT GET PLAYOFFS TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE

EC45F183-3839-4571-BC71-F48C6F252824.jpeg

2 minutes ago, TheBluePrince said:

We are not in unfortunately

8AB462CE-0AD0-4FF5-BDDD-65B7C7A9200B.jpeg

added 0 minutes later

LMAO I JUST REALIZED I WAS POSTING ON THE WRONG TOPIC

10 minutes ago, TheBluePrince said:

R.I.P.

B77C50E8-A5E4-4C60-AE69-AEE435414AB8.jpeg

I would post full screenshots - for me, these crops are hard to understand. 

Anyway, short story - you've given one little team the best possible facilities, and they're flying up the leagues, right? They've done VNS to Championship in how many years? Goes to show the value of facilities, i guess. 

Do you plan to finish with promotion to the EPL? Or see how the first season goes? Or...?

11 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

I would post full screenshots - for me, these crops are hard to understand. 

Anyway, short story - you've given one little team the best possible facilities, and they're flying up the leagues, right? They've done VNS to Championship in how many years? Goes to show the value of facilities, i guess. 

Do you plan to finish with promotion to the EPL? Or see how the first season goes? Or...?

I got it wrong. We are in league one. and I’m waiting for them to get to European Competition.