Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badge of Honour 5 - Bruno’s New Years Party

Rich

Badge of Honour 5 - Bruno’s New Years Party

AEC9BD5F-61A9-423E-9E43-5EA14F97C128.png.f1eb15e3e0a309862b255d733b1da3ea.png

Hello and welcome to the 5th instalment of the badges of honour challenges. The whole concept and links to the other badges can be found here:

What a year it’s been for Bruno since joining Manchester United last January, in what has been the best signing for them since the Fergie era ended. A massive impact with an involvement of over 1 goal a game either scoring or assisting. So it makes perfect sense to have a challenge based around him this New Years. 

The Challenge

So the challenge is pretty simple, how much can you get Bruno to affect things in a season? You will be hoping Bruno can affect things just as well on the game as he can in real life with the objective getting as many goals and assists as possible. But this is where it gets interesting, a goal counts as 1 point and assist counts as 2, a bit more thought may have to be put in to this one than you may have thought.

Club Choice 

Well as Bruno has done brilliantly at Manchester United in his first year, this challenge will go ahead at Old Trafford, will you be able to assemble the squad you need to get the best out of Bruno or is that squad ready made for him?

How To Gain Your Badge

With this challenge, it’s pretty straight forward as the benchmark for this one across the season is 25 goals and 15 assists. This may sound pretty straightforward but with the injuries in the new update and a slight difference in tactics can you do it?

Leaderboard Points: These will be goals +1 and assists +2.

Rules:

• No unlockables;

• No cheating;

• Own formations;

• And that means don’t steal the BP and change one instruction - you know who you are! That is cheating;

• Any badge and reputation;

• Any database;

• Transfers, etc, allowed;

• You can attempt the challenge multiple times, but only your top score will be on the leaderboard;

• Again, don’t be a cheat

Credit to @Rob for the badges of honour concept and credit to @FuddledFox for the beautiful design at the start of the post.

Enjoy and if you think I’ve left something out, which would not surprise me, just let me know 😁

Leaderboard:

1. @Ian 169 Points Topic Here

2. @RichD 166 Points Topic Here

3. @Rob 157 Points Topic Here

4. @smoggy90151 Points Topic Here

5. @fotakis276718 145 Points Link Here

6. @Varf on fmm 144 Points Topic Here

7. @LordArezo 123 Points Topic Here

8. @Chris 122 Points Topic Here

8. @Kanegan 122 Points Topic Here

9. @billy2shots 114 Points Topic Here

10. @Dai_ - 111 Points Link Here

11. @Plimmerz92 103 Topic Here

12. @Scratch 102 Points Topic Here

13. @KickbackFootball 91 Points Topic Here

14. @DinuStef21 88 Points Topic Here

15. @Kun Aguero 84 Points Topic Here

16. @FMFanatic20 82 Points Topic Here

17. @Aaron Thornton 81 Points Topic Here

18. @geordiekrispy 77 Points Topic Here

19.@Chelseaplchamps2021 73 Points Topic Here

Edited by Rich

😍😍😍😍😍 Yes! Jesus can wait by his manger for a while. Great challenge. 

On the injuries front, I've found I get a lot less injuries if I manage training myself and set every player to normal intensity. 

Edited by Aaron Thornton

Trust me boys, my older brother supports Manchester United, so it’s hard for me too. But if you took him to another club there would be no challenge 😂

6 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

A Manchester United themed challenge on Vibe is as rare as a Manchester United league title

Also I'm loving the disgust people are showing 😂

I know, shows your still the most hated club I’d say 😂

10 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

A Manchester United themed challenge on Vibe is as rare as a Manchester United league title

Also I'm loving the disgust people are showing 😂

United are horribly overrated in the game so we should have a decent squad to start with 😘

Just now, Rob said:

United are horribly overrated in the game so we should have a decent squad to start with 😘

I have to agree, they're stupidly good every year no matter how they perform IRL, even back in the Smalling and Jones CB partnership days they were OP, Jones became one of the best defenders in the game in like two years 😂

1 minute ago, RichD said:

To be fair I’ve done a test of this one and I can tell you, the players are not as good as previous years.....

Really I found them just as strong as ever, if. It better than before. My first FMM 21 save was with them as its tradition for me and I bossed everything

Just now, Aaron Thornton said:

Really I found them just as strong as ever, if. It better than before. My first FMM 21 save was with them as its tradition for me and I bossed everything

I always think my expectations of a season is maybe higher than a normal person and I think I should destroy everything😂

But I was trying to play a certain way to get the best out of Bruno, so maybe that’s what it was.

Despite his great stats I can't get the corner assists I depend on. 😕

Needs to pick up as I only want to attempt this once! 😑

3 minutes ago, RichD said:

I always think my expectations of a season is maybe higher than a normal person and I think I should destroy everything😂

But I was trying to play a certain way to get the best out of Bruno, so maybe that’s what it was.

Most FMM players thoughts: A win would be nice enough 

RichD's thoughts: A 8-NIL WIN ALL OR YOU'RE ALL FIRED

😂

A challenge with Man Utd!!! Pffts!! I may as well skip this badge then.

BTW you manage to select the only player worth a mention for a challenge to be based around so kudos to you.

5 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Despite his great stats I can't get the corner assists I depend on. 😕

Needs to pick up as I only want to attempt this once! 😑

I’m sure you’ll get there Dai, don’t want you going through more of the hell of managing Manchester United!

2 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Most FMM players thoughts: A win would be nice enough 

RichD's thoughts: A 8-NIL WIN ALL OR YOU'RE ALL FIRED

😂

😂😂that is me, I just looked and I won the league, FA Cup and League cup 😂

6 minutes ago, RichD said:

I’m sure you’ll get there Dai, don’t want you going through more of the hell of managing Manchester United!

😂😂that is me, I just looked and I won the league, FA Cup and League cup 😂

If I ever manage to score the amount you have managed then I think my own expectations would rise also

34 minutes ago, RichD said:

I know, shows your still the most hated club I’d say 😂

It just shows we live rent free in our rivals heads. One of the most decorated teams in England for a reason you know.

3 minutes ago, LordArezo said:

It just shows we live rent free in our rivals heads. One of the most decorated teams in England for a reason you know.

Dude don't take it to heart, you'll get crucified. 

giphy.gif&ehk=YqK%2BfSjKML%2BqCPfvqg8qrf

Edited by Aaron Thornton
2 minutes ago, LordArezo said:

I know. I'm just kidding. Well atleast Vibe isn't 'football twitter'. That is a different hell.

We could start a United revolution on here, but keep it under wraps for now, the Mods will shut us down otherwise

Just now, Aaron Thornton said:

We could start a United revolution on here, but keep it under wraps for now, the Mods will shut us down otherwise

From the shadows...