Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badge of Honour 5 - Bruno’s New Years Party

Rich

I just find it amazing that Vibe somehow has more Newcastle Supporters than Manchester United, we probably have more fans than any other team on here 😂

Just now, RichD said:

I just find it amazing that Vibe somehow has more Newcastle Supporters than Manchester United, we probably have more fans than any other team on here 😂

Depression at the fact that Mike Ashley is still alive has brought yous all to Vibe

2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Man Utd 🤮

Yep - with this and a Neymar challenge, I'm 100% out on this badges stuff :) Nice challenge though - good luck to all! 

17 minutes ago, RichD said:

You know quite a lot went into hiding following the slight fall from grace when SAF retired? Popping out every so often when there's a glimmer of light, only to retreat swiftly when realisation of seeming mediocrity sets in. 

14 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

You know quite a lot went into hiding following the slight fall from grace when SAF retired? Popping out every so often when there's a glimmer of light, only to retreat swiftly when realisation of seeming mediocrity sets in. 

Big time, a lot of people around where I live seem to have gone quiet or started supporting Swansea or Cardiff.

I didn’t realise how hated Manchester United still were, I don’t hate them to be honest, i could manage any team on FMM, doesn’t bother me 😂

3 minutes ago, RichD said:

i could manage any team on FMM, doesn’t bother me 😂

I agree as to me it’s all about the challenge and this looks like an interesting one to set up.

I seem to remember having to play as Swinedon once in the VPL in a match against @samhardy so if I could tolerate that then I can cope with this for a season.

16 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

That about sums up our fan base, but when you have so many 'supporters' you're always going to have a lot of people that get rowdy during the good times, then go crawling back under the floor boards once other fans have a reason to laugh at them. 

I'll manage any team for my beloved badges but doesn't mean I like it. I'll go and bathe the badge (assuming I get it 🤣) and myself in bleach as quickly as possible and never speak or even think about it again. 😁👍

8 minutes ago, RichD said:

Big time, a lot of people around where I live seem to have gone quiet or started supporting Swansea or Cardiff.

I didn’t realise how hated Manchester United still were, I don’t hate them to be honest, i could manage any team on FMM, doesn’t bother me 😂

As long as we're wealthy we'll always be there or thereabouts, unfortunately that's the way Football works and the world for that matter. 

After 25 years of consistent success theres going to be that hatred ingrained in people for a long time, it's what makes football so popular and entertaining, for a lot people including myself, Football is a major part of thier life

added 0 minutes later
3 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

I'll manage any team for my beloved badges but doesn't mean I like it. I'll go and bathe the badge (assuming I get it 🤣) and myself in bleach as quickly as possible and never speak or even think about it again. 😁👍

Don't bleach it, you'll rub off the tacky inscription 😂

29 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I agree as to me it’s all about the challenge and this looks like an interesting one to set up.

I seem to remember having to play as Swinedon once in the VPL in a match against @samhardy so if I could tolerate that then I can cope with this for a season.

Not a chance here - i wouldn't touch QPHa if you paid me, nor F*lham, and Man U are high on that list too! 

I will give one bit of credit to ManUre. They did give me the sheer delight of watching Keith Gillespie tear up the right wing for us (in my top 5 players for the Toon, easily!) but that's it.

On topic; challenge going well. Bruno has found his crossing boots and corners are effective again. 👌😁

EDIT:

703187812_Screenshot_20201229-170817_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.a8aa7725a7e5a67b51d081f08c723781.jpg

1487711003_Screenshot_20201229-170823_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.90bc6f18f457cd66b83bef850d358d3e.jpg

Fother Mucker! 😡

Edited by Dai_
13 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

I will give one bit of credit to ManUre. They did give me the sheer delight of watching Keith Gillespie tear up the right wing for us (in my top 5 players for the Toon, easily!) but that's it.

On topic; challenge going well. Bruno has found his crossing boots and corners are effective again. 👌😁

EDIT:

703187812_Screenshot_20201229-170817_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.a8aa7725a7e5a67b51d081f08c723781.jpg

1487711003_Screenshot_20201229-170823_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.90bc6f18f457cd66b83bef850d358d3e.jpg

Fother Mucker! 😡

Accept the offer, then click ‘no’ when it comes to completing it. You won’t get this issue.

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Accept the offer, then click ‘no’ when it comes to completing it. You won’t get this issue.

Well, I didn't know this. 😳

Thanks. I'll do it in future. 👍

So im going for this challenge and done alot of buying and selling. Went for players with high teamwork as i find personally its more fluent and team links are made faster thats just my opinion tho. 

Anyways any ideas on what role to play bruno in im demolishing teams got a few screenshots. I currently play bruno as a CAM and role is AP hes scoring alot but assists not so much.

Screenshot_20201231-121931_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-121949_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-122004_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-122014_FM21 Mobile.jpg

2 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

I only scored 81 @RichD, but thanks for the extra pity points 😂

😂I just didn’t want you lonely down there😥

Just now, Aaron Thornton said:

Im only lonely when your not around 😉

I’m always around even when you can’t feel me 👀

Hi there! I know it’s a bit of a hustle but can you please update leaderboard with links to challenges. You have couple badges with links and it’s much more interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Varf on fmm said:

Hi there! I know it’s a bit of a hustle but can you please update leaderboard with links to challenges. You have couple badges with links and it’s much more interesting. 

I figured out how to do this the other day, will try and update over the next day 👍

25 minutes ago, Varf on fmm said:

Main post now updated with a link to each persons career thread 😁

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

Main post now updated with a link to each persons career thread 😁

Magnificent! Thank you 🙏 But just looked at @ian bruno challenge and don’t want to even try it 🤣 That some monstrous score there

1 minute ago, Varf on fmm said:

Magnificent! Thank you 🙏 But just looked at @ian bruno challenge and don’t want to even try it 🤣 That some monstrous score there

No problem, looks better that way, glad you mentioned 😁

It is a monster score, but I didn’t think I could get near and I did, so you never know mate, give it a go!