Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Offers from clubs are always derisory

Anders

I'm wondering if others have noticed the same? Other clubs always seem to make unsolicited offers well below the listed the value for my best players. However these same clubs would never accept an offer like that in my experience.

Best luck I've had with selling payers is by using the offering to club option. It also seems that if they are interested in a player exchange, clubs value my player at their full list value.

I wouldn’t say I have had lots of unsolicited low offers as when clubs have come for players I don’t have listed or offered out they have made good offers. When I offer players out then I do tend to have to lower my price to shift them though.

A few editions of FMM ago it was very easy to get clubs into bidding wars for your players and it was easy to make a lot of money so I think SI have tightened it up in the last couple of games so it’s not quite so easy to make bucket loads of cash.

Ah that's interesting. I wonder if our views of a good offer is different, i.e. am I being unrealistic? For example, the best offer I've had recently is about 70% of list price for Jude Bellingham. I paid £115 million for him, and I'd argue he's better now than then. No idea why they think I'd sell him at a loss and a discount.

Screenshot_2021-01-01-11-00-29-662_com.sega.score.jpg

Edited by Anders
typo

The worst one I can remember happening to me was, Real Madrid offering me £3.8 mill for Alex Telles in my second season and he was playing every week. 

Then again maybe Real Madrid are still pissed at me for buying Ferland Mendy all the time last year cause he cost just £9.75 mil and they thought they'd undercut me this year on a deal for Telles 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Anders said:

Ah that's interesting. I wonder if our views of a good offer is different, i.e. am I being unrealistic? For example, the best offer I've had recently is about 70% of list price for Jude Bellingham. I paid £115 million for him, and I'd argue he's better now than then. No idea why they think of sell him at a loss and a discount.

Screenshot_2021-01-01-11-00-29-662_com.sega.score.jpg

I think player form, morale etc. also come in to play when the AI make offers, the scouting agency is maybe a factor too

25 minutes ago, Anders said:

Ah that's interesting. I wonder if our views of a good offer is different, i.e. am I being unrealistic?

No that’s a bad offer unless you really need the money and don’t need the player. I have had a few offers over player’s value and then been able to push clubs up a bit as well if another club has bid as well.

26 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

The worst one I can remember happening to me was, Real Madrid offering me £3.8 mill for Alex Telles in my second season and he was playing every week. 

I’m not sure I have had anything that mad.

What I’ve found is, that I usually get these kind of bids for players that are either unhappy or not playing much, so AI think they can be cheeky and put bids in. I haven’t really had any for players that play, maybe I’ve been lucky.

I rotate the the entire team except goalkeeper. It's the only way I can find to keep the players' condition up while being in all competitions. Bellingham played 35 games last season, so perhaps a key factor.

I managed to sell Pogba to PSG for £175m, which I was pleased about. That was me offering him up though. He was also rotated.

Edited by Anders

And its crap if the word like this appear "mr. X potentially interested in this move".

You reject and then

"Mr. X has lost some of his motivation"

New trait appear and boom

Morale and loyalty simply going down like niagara stream.

Try to bear in spain league for real hellish save game

On 02/01/2021 at 05:29, Pharel said:

And its crap if the word like this appear "mr. X potentially interested in this move".

You reject and then

"Mr. X has lost some of his motivation"

New trait appear and boom

Morale and loyalty simply going down like niagara stream.

Try to bear in spain league for real hellish save game

It's irritating that players don't seem to have logic built in that checks if the offer was reasonable. I've noticed though that it's possible to destabilise other teams in the same way too.