Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Bruno challenge

Thanks to @Rob for this fun challenge. Nit often i find myself managing man utd. As to be quite honest i find they need alot of workoin the transfer market and theres better teams to go in prem i have more fun with. 

But challenge conpleted @Rob below is the results. 131143903_Screenshot_20210101-205418_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.755a85bf50472d52b6147fe7628bc769.jpg

27 points for goals.

66 points for assists

Total 93 points

Please add me to leaderboards and badge thanks bud👍👍

Screenshot_20210101-205318_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210101-205310_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210101-205301_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210101-205330_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210101-205341_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210101-205348_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210101-205405_FM21 Mobile.jpg

1 minute ago, RichD said:

Well done mate, good effort that, some nice signings as well. I will add you to the leaderboard now 😁

Romelu useless at man u in real life but he took the season by storm i think hes my new fav striker. I have an idea myself for a challenge should be really fun. Try and replicate alan shearer at newcastle united :D

2 minutes ago, Plimmerz92 said:

Romelu useless at man u in real life but he took the season by storm i think hes my new fav striker. I have an idea myself for a challenge should be really fun. Try and replicate alan shearer at newcastle united :D

There’s a challenge here mate with it, I’ve had a go myself, very enjoyable one 😁

2 minutes ago, Plimmerz92 said:

There was a Shearer challenge last year. I did it. Was great fun.

19 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Nice season that mate. Barella and Lukaku really did well for me

Barella didnt do that much to be honest for me. Not sure if its my player roles. Im still chasing that 1kc,DT, and the 3rd challenge for hall of fame. But cannot seem to get it right no matter what i try. 

Just now, Plimmerz92 said:

Barella didnt do that much to be honest for me. Not sure if its my player roles. Im still chasing that 1kc,DT, and the 3rd challenge for hall of fame. But cannot seem to get it right no matter what i try. 

It’s ok you’ll get it soon. Keep trying 

I dont get how people score so many goes with a sole striker Lol its insane im doing something wrong. I use creative players and they decide to score more than create. So leaves my striker a bit screwed lol

4 minutes ago, Plimmerz92 said:

I dont get how people score so many goes with a sole striker Lol its insane im doing something wrong. I use creative players and they decide to score more than create. So leaves my striker a bit screwed lol

My tip would try and get creative players with high team work, wingers with high crossing and a good all round striker 😁

My tip would try and get creative players with high team work, wingers with high crossing and a good all round striker 😁

Creative midfielders meaning passing and creativity? 

1 minute ago, Plimmerz92 said:

Creative midfielders meaning passing and creativity? 

Yeah have one in the middle with good passing, creativity, movement and teamwork. Then more defensive minded players with hun in the middle 😁

Yeah have one in the middle with good passing, creativity, movement and teamwork. Then more defensive minded players with hun in the middle 😁

Hun in middle?

Great work, that's good score! Trying this at the moment, and I have Lukaku too. I tend to sign him for most saves (if I can get him) because he is the perfect blend - good enough in the air and good in every other aspect too. Have used Saelemaekers in the past and he did pretty well for me too. Anyway, great work!

Good score mate, I tried for Lukaku but couldn’t get the deal done. How did your wide IF do as I sometimes find them isolated?

On 01/01/2021 at 23:19, Plimmerz92 said:

I found Barella awful when I used him this year. He cost wayyyy too much too. Brozovic is a better option IMO.

Yeah Brozovic is always my number 1 choice if I want to upgrade my CM, but there’s a few more options on this years.

3 hours ago, RichD said:

Yeah Brozovic is always my number 1 choice if I want to upgrade my CM, but there’s a few more options on this years.

Broz goretzka my first 2 buys. I cant remember where i seen it but that luyindama from galatasaray is a beast also. Im attempting bruno challenge again see if i can beat my old score.