Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Help I'm getting shots but no goals


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have been getting lots of shots against my opponents but I end up scoring like 1 or two goals or I end up drawing the match or winning by 1 goal, what formation and tactics do you recommend, it's 2031 I can upload my players if you need see them.

Screenshot_20210102-004358.png

Edited by Jupiterbold
Spelling error
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you share some of your attacking instructions, and the player roles someone might be able to offer some advice. 

Sometimes though, it is just a typical 'fmm' result unfortunately. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2021 at 12:33, Jsavfc said:

If you share some of your attacking instructions, and the player roles someone might be able to offer some advice. 

Sometimes though, it is just a typical 'fmm' result unfortunately. 

Here they are, I can show the players too.

Screenshot_20210105-132927.png

Screenshot_20210105-132953.png

Screenshot_20210105-133016.png

Screenshot_20210105-133039.png

added 0 minutes later
On 04/01/2021 at 12:21, rseven said:

What kind of shots your team made?

Have you checked " work into box" ?

yeah I tried that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try to play expressive and normal tempo, turn off both look for overlap and run at defence, turn on work into box, play short passing. Hope this helps 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Try to play expressive and normal tempo, turn off both look for overlap and run at defence, turn on work into box, play short passing. Hope this helps 😁

Thanks I'll try that, do you have any specific roles for players?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Jupiterbold said:

Thanks I'll try that, do you have any specific roles for players?

I don’t think so. I’m not a 4-2-3-1 player so I won’t suggest anything but worth give it a try

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 02/01/2021 at 00:53, Jupiterbold said:

I have been getting lots of shots against my opponents but I end up scoring like 1 or two goals or I end up drawing the match or winning by 1 goal, what formation and tactics do you recommend, it's 2031 I can upload my players if you need see them.

Screenshot_20210102-004358.png

Got the same issue here almost same formation only with a poacher and a slow tempo but with work in the box, look for overlap and run at defence ticked. First  2 seasons it worked like a charm with my Leicester but no im struggling:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Below is my suggestion as supplement of @broodje kip

1. Try to use slow temp  - The idea is to improve attack efficiency instead of number.

2. Try to set one IF to W - to provide more possible 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...