Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2021 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

Just now, Woody said:

Lovely story....

I sincerely hope no one abuses the transfer bug for this!

you can see it in the transfer history so whoever will do it, is an ass and an idiot 🤣

2 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

So do I as that would definitely come under the no cheating rule and would lead to zero points.

I dont think anyone will but its defo at the back of you're mind.

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

I dont think anyone will but its defo at the back of you're mind.

I'd like to think that we are all respectable players, and ultimately this competition is for fun so be a shame for someone to play dirty! 

12 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

When/where do we confirm if we are taking the optional bonus? 

You don’t have to confirm it, just play him when you want to and send me the screenshots of his profile and history at the end of the season or if he “dies”. If you choose not to do it then no need for those screenshots.

Also I’ve added into the clarifications: No player exchanges allowed!

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You don’t have to confirm it, just play him when you want to and send me the screenshots of his profile and history at the end of the season or if he “dies”. If you choose not to do it then no need for those screenshots.

Also I’ve added into the clarifications: No player exchanges allowed!

So ultimately we can decide at the moment he 'dies' whenever we want the bonus points & challenge to end or if we want to lose them and play on? 

8 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

So ultimately we can decide at the moment he 'dies' whenever we want the bonus points & challenge to end or if we want to lose them and play on? 

If you have been using the player as Brennus and been trying to get him to score goals and then he gets sent off or injured that’s challenge over on that day.

Obviously there is a trust element involved that people won’t just pretend they were never using him at all if he dies but if I suspect that happened then I can just ask to look at the save file and it’ll be obvious whether there was any foul play going on.

If you want you can message me beforehand telling me if you’re going for the bonus points or not, but it’s not compulsory :)

I think people should message you saying, like I had already done as soon as I seen the challenge 😂

Good luck everyone, I’m only going to start this one when I have proper time, as the transfer window will be an interesting one!

25 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Sounds like an interesting challenge. Love it.

@Woody may I know what’s the transfer bug? Never knew there’s one we can exploit.

😉 tell you after the challenge

17 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

@samhardy after I’ve built 20 men team, am I allowed to change the players in lets say January?

No. The 20 man squad from the screenshot you send needs to be the one you use for the duration of the challenge.

21 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I think the transfer page (in and out) must be shown before your first match so you don't overspend and still have time to sell in January, right?

You need to screenshot transfers when your 20 man squad is complete just the same as you have to screenshot the squad on that day as well. You don’t have to have the squad built before the first game of the season but you don’t start scoring any points until your barbarian army is built. Once your squad is built that is it no more transfers in January.

4 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I smell holidaying 

@BatiGoal is always on holiday.

The story was brilliant and worked as a nice bedtime story last night. It’s a cracker of a challenge and a two parter as far as I’m concerned. Get the squad ready as part one, rest a bit and then part two is playing out the season.

The plan is to get the first part completed over the next couple of days and play the season out over the weekend.

I’m actually struggling a bit in picking my team which isn’t a great start.

18 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I got my team ready and I will play from tomorrow, hopefully I won't get sacked on this one also 😂

The dreaded sack is on my mind I have to say after suffering it twice so far. I wonder if there’s a limit to how many times you can be sacked before they just eliminate you and throw you on the scrap heap 😂

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

The dreaded sack is on my mind I have to say after suffering it twice so far. I wonder if there’s a limit to how many times you can be sacked before they just eliminate you and throw you on the scrap heap 😂

Heres hoping for a third sacking ha. 

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

I heard that is a hidden rule of VPL if you get the sack 3 times in one edition you get the crown automatically. 

Take it, is your chance to retain the title 😂

Managed to finish my transfers, no idea if I’m happy or not tbh. Didn’t get it all done until after the first fixture 🤬

32 minutes ago, Rich said:

Managed to finish my transfers, no idea if I’m happy or not tbh. Didn’t get it all done until after the first fixture 🤬

I expect you made some great ones.

Just now, Rob said:

I expect you made some great ones.

Yeah done really well I think, hopefully get it done Over the next day 🤞🏻