Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2021 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

6 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

After seeing that Argentinos Jnrs start with around 70 players, ive decided to just jump into it, cause i dont fancy gutting this team twice :{

That is one big job! I’ll start it whilst working tomorrow 😁

1 minute ago, ScottishFMM said:

Am I doing myself out of games here? Started the game and the club had already been knocked out of the Copa Sud?5862E1E8-DDF7-4D6D-9E3F-C4C517812BE9.thumb.png.aef7ab3f09937bff1673717147824957.png

Yes, when i started ,my save, we were still in the Copa Sud so youve been unlucky already 

13 minutes ago, ScottishFMM said:

Am I doing myself out of games here? Started the game and the club had already been knocked out of the Copa Sud?5862E1E8-DDF7-4D6D-9E3F-C4C517812BE9.thumb.png.aef7ab3f09937bff1673717147824957.png

You’re so unlucky! I just started now and this is how mine looked:

FF675CFD-AF9B-4C10-BC32-460FC745ED87.thumb.png.aac49da281da1e62f18ca31cd08ccfe5.png

Also this is the 4th challenge in a row my name has been Richard Redknapp by accident 🙈

12 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Yes, when i started ,my save, we were still in the Copa Sud so youve been unlucky already 

1 minute ago, RichD said:

FF675CFD-AF9B-4C10-BC32-460FC745ED87.thumb.png.aac49da281da1e62f18ca31cd08ccfe5.png

Also this is the 4th challenge in a row my name has been Richard Redknapp by accident 🙈

Stupid Argentines😡

3 minutes ago, RichD said:

You've been blessed 😂 I was out of the Copa Argentine when I took over, your still in both

Can’t even sign Spanish players because they can’t get work permit, so I’ve decided my squad will be crap for the season.

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

Can’t even sign Spanish players because they can’t get work permit, so I’ve decided my squad will be crap for the season.

Tbh I’ve signed all Argentines. WP was an issue for everyone I tried.

After discussing with @FuddledFox it isn’t fair for people to miss out on games and points just because of the AI randomly deciding whether you should be in or out of the cups at the start or not.

Therefore this is what we have come up with.

When all the results are in at the end of the week we will work out the average number of points won in both the Argentine Cup and the Sudamericana.

Say the average from the Sudamericana is 20 points from everyone’s results. This total will be added to the score of anyone who doesn’t participate in that competition in their attempt - so for example @ScottishFMM would receive that to his total due to the fact he missed out on attempting to earn any points from it himself.

Due to the fact people have already started this is the fairest way to deal with it, we think. Obviously you would still rather play the competition but it’s better than nothing.

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

After discussing with @FuddledFox it isn’t fair for people to miss out on games and points just because of the AI randomly deciding whether you should be in or out of the cups at the start or not.

When all the results are in at the end of the week we will work out the average number of points won in both the Argentine Cup and the Sudamericana.

Say the average from the Sudamericana is 20 points from everyone’s results. This total will be added to the score of anyone who doesn’t participate in that competition in their attempt - so for example @ScottishFMM would receive that to his total due to the fact he missed out on attempting to earn any points from it himself.

Due to the fact people have already started this is the fairest way to deal with it, we think. Obviously you would still rather play the competition but it’s better than nothing.

That sounds good to me 😁

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

That's a fair ruling

So I had already played 5 games by the time my transfer for my player went through, hope he plays well for the games we have left 😂

All transfers for money went to pending, anyone else get that happen? I was waiting for it to happen for ages.

Edited by RichD
Just now, broodje kip said:

Don’t want to spoil everyone’s mood but I’ve failed to sign Mikey Johnston 

Ohh no way, I’m actually devastated for you at these hard times 👎🏻

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

To all Broodje fans, I got a good news. After a few attempt we have finally done it!

FC0765D8-46E5-46F1-B33F-C3A52CBB6DB6.thumb.png.0662f18a73ce3889b3cffe279379cf76.png

YES🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Be nice to have a go at the Argentine league, looking forward to this. I may be tempted to use an existing player given the fairly immediate start to games.

27 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Be nice to have a go at the Argentine league, looking forward to this. I may be tempted to use an existing player given the fairly immediate start to games.

The Argentinian FA couldn't schedule a picnic, the fixtures are a mess

5 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

The Argentinian FA couldn't schedule a picnic, the fixtures are a mess

Very true! It's a choice of do you drag your player at 60mins to start the next game or play a full 90 and miss a game.

A poor start to the proceedings with 5 draws in the first 8 league games. Also got knocked out of Copa Sudamericana pretty early. @Jsavfc, you have this in the palm of your hand. 

In other news, my Maradona has been prolific with 20 goals and 10 assists in the first 10 matches.

Well the South American Under 20 championships have royally tucked me over here as my main man misses more games now 🤬

I have this being out of the cup straight away issue on my save. The fixtures aren’t congested though as a result, well at the start anyway. I had trouble offloading so haven’t done the business I’d like to have done and my Maradona just isn’t performing. 

1 hour ago, Ian said:

I have this being out of the cup straight away issue on my save. The fixtures aren’t congested though as a result, well at the start anyway. I had trouble offloading so haven’t done the business I’d like to have done and my Maradona just isn’t performing. 

I suffered the same fate, my Maradona just didn’t suit my formation so resulting in my floating about in the dark looking for a suitable one.

1 hour ago, RichD said:

My results have been sent in😁

Very weird structure and things but I enjoyed it.

Why am I not surprised seeing this? 😂