I was hoping to have a decent start as well! 😂😂😂

I think everybody wanted that and nobody got it 🤣

Rigged schedules

download.jpeg

Edited by George Traistă
1 hour ago, Rob said:

Tenner Rich please.

Good luck all.

You won’t lose your money with that tenner!

Mostly as I will refund everyone that bets one me 😁

Just now, RichD said:

Don’t have money but I’m betting £20 on Rich

10 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

A trip to Wales to face @RichD kicks things off. Any nice 5* hotels near you mate, my team like only the best 

There’s a couple of local farms near and they can sleep on the hay beds we got hear, the payment is cleaning up the sheep and cow shit if that’s any good?

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

There’s a couple of local farms near and they can sleep on the hay beds we got hear, the payment is cleaning up the sheep and cow shit if that’s any good?

Damn. My overpaid stars won't like the idea of manual labour, to keep my players happy, I might have to scoop up shit alone, I'll bring my knee high Wellies then just incase. 

Just now, broodje kip said:

Going on a trip to Romania. I’ve seen some nice think about them in a few articles. At least it’s probably better than Wales

Ive actually been to Romania, i worked with a couple that came from there, to live & work in England. Lovely couple, became real good friends then me and my partner travelled over for a few days for their wedding. 
Beautiful country. 

7 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Going on a trip to Romania. I’ve seen some nice think about them in a few articles. At least it’s probably better than Wales

Wales is actually really nice, Beautiful countryside😁

8 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Damn. My overpaid stars won't like the idea of manual labour, to keep my players happy, I might have to scoop up shit alone, I'll bring my knee high Wellies then just incase. 

If you need a hand with it, I’ll send the family round mate!

Just now, RichD said:

Wales is actually really nice, Beautiful countryside😁

If you need a hand with it, I’ll send the family round mate!

It certainly is

37 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Anywhere Nucleus doesn't live is nice 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, RichD said:

£1,000 on Richie Rich then for me, thanks. Basically a free bet. Cheers geezer 👍

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

£1,000 on Richie Rich then for me, thanks. Basically a free bet. Cheers geezer 👍

I may have to actually win now or win the lottery, not sure what will be easier at the moment 🤔

Enough of “Foxy’s Forecast” and the proven corrupt organisation that is “FoxBet” it’s time for some actual reliable tips to be sent your way as we look at the fixtures for the opening week.

image.png.e93428360b84acdee95e114b91724154.png

8/15  @RichD v @Aaron Thornton 6/4

The bookies are making the Carmarthen Colossus the favourite to get off to a winning start here which is probably fair given recent form. But as vibe’s most reliable bookie there’s nothing we love more than a coupon buster and seeing the amount of £ being placed on Rich to win the VPL so far we are going for him to let his backers down and get off to a losing start against Aaron who’s entertaining yet unpredictable badge attempts recently have proven he can really turn it on at times and although capable of disaster we are going for the former to happen this week as he laughs into the face of those 18/1 odds.

Prediction: Aaron to get a narrow win.

12/5 @ScottishFMM v @smoggy90 1/3

Here at Black Cat Betting we have no favourites however our head honcho has declared that although he hesitates to call himself a part of the “Parmo Army” he is a big fan of Smog after partnering the Teesside Tornado to victory in the World Cup in the summer and he is going to win this game. Just like in the first clash though we expect Scottish to put in a strong display on debut but it will be a very tough task for him against the back to back semi-finalist and title contender in this event and whilst we are tipping him to avoid elimination the journey will get off to a losing start.

Prediction: Smog to win and possibly get the bonus point for highest score.

13/8 @broodje kip v @George Traistă 1/2

Taking a break from hacking it around Augusta these two will be going H2H again in the first week here. George is outperforming his opponent on the course but things could be different here and we expecting a tight affair. Despite Broodje’s implosion in the World Cup where he cost himself and Kane a medal by failing to read the rules he didn’t actually perform too badly throughout that event and finished solidly mid-table in the Golden Mobile standings. If there is a winner it is likely to be George and there is always a chance his opponent won’t read the rules properly but put your house, car keys and life savings on a draw in this encounter and we will keep them whatever happens as we aren’t offering any odds for that.

Prediction: Draw

2/5 @Ian v @Woody 2/1

Ian has quickly become the man to beat on Vibe with an impressive CV now consisting of the VPL, Challenge Cup and a World Cup title. His opponent in Woody is a man who is very experienced in these events, notably because he takes miles longer to submit his results than everybody else, but always seems to find a way to miss out on the playoffs here. Will this be the year that changes and he is battling it out in the latter stages? Who knows, but what we do know is that Ian is the favourite for this tournament for a reason and we believe he will be too consistent for everyone else over the 9 weeks and finish top of the pile for the second year running. However as said himself he hasn’t played the game much recently and could take a while to get going, that opens the door for a potential slow start and we will be tipping Woody to spring a surprise on the opening week here and take what could be seen as a “bonus” 3 points.

Prediction: Woody to win, and be the last to submit results.

Evs @Jsavfc v @Kanegan 4/5

This could be a very tight one. Just a few months ago Villa was defeated in an epic in the semi finals of the Challenge Cup by @Cockers2505 in heart-breaking style by just a single point and he comes up against the challenge master in Kanegan who is probably due a run in one of these events. Frankly there isn’t much to say about this one other than it could go either way but Kane has that little bit more experience with this challenges that may see him over the line and we expect him to grow into this tournament and make a push for the playoffs. Villa should have enough to avoid elimination and then set his eyes potentially on the top 4 in the second half of the season, even though the competition for places will be tough.

Prediction: Draw or a narrow win for Kane.

Our specials also knock that of FoxBet’s out of the water.

• Woody NOT to submit last - 33/1
  • Someone to get sacked in the first week - 9/2
  • All 5 of Black Cat Betting’s predictions to be wrong - Sorry betting suspended on this one.
  • No draws in the first week - 6/5
  • George to ask the most questions about the challenge to the creator :P - 5/4

I can not trust a bookie that will states his odds without knowing what the first challenge is, so I will stick with Foxy's Forecast 🤣

BTW @samhardy:

1. When we get the challenge?

2. Is the first challenge a full season?

3. Is the first challenge based in UK?

4. What is the due date on the first challenge?

4. What happens if we forget to submit the work on time?

Now, 100 pounds on:

• George to ask the most questions about the challenge to the creator :P - 5/4
1 hour ago, RichD said:

Enjoyed that read and it’s made me look forward more 😁

One thing I will say, me and @Aaron Thornton have had a H2H before and he won, so all the pressure on him 👀

Im not as confident with this version of FMM, so it'll be an interesting encounter

1 minute ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Im not as confident with this version of FMM, so it'll be an interesting encounter

I’m not either to be honest, I’m looking forward to seeing what our challenge is, hope it’s something to do with sheep.

14 minutes ago, RichD said:

I’m not either to be honest, I’m looking forward to seeing what our challenge is, hope it’s something to do with sheep.

I hope the writing is very small, then ivs a huge chance 😂

7 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

I hope the writing is very small, then ivs a huge chance 😂

It doesn’t even have to be small, I will probably miss something 😂