Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

After seeing that Argentinos Jnrs start with around 70 players, ive decided to just jump into it, cause i dont fancy gutting this team twice :{

That is one big job! I’ll start it whilst working tomorrow 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I doing myself out of games here? Started the game and the club had already been knocked out of the Copa Sud?5862E1E8-DDF7-4D6D-9E3F-C4C517812BE9.thumb.png.aef7ab3f09937bff1673717147824957.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScottishFMM said:

Am I doing myself out of games here? Started the game and the club had already been knocked out of the Copa Sud?5862E1E8-DDF7-4D6D-9E3F-C4C517812BE9.thumb.png.aef7ab3f09937bff1673717147824957.png

Yes, when i started ,my save, we were still in the Copa Sud so youve been unlucky already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ScottishFMM said:

Am I doing myself out of games here? Started the game and the club had already been knocked out of the Copa Sud?5862E1E8-DDF7-4D6D-9E3F-C4C517812BE9.thumb.png.aef7ab3f09937bff1673717147824957.png

You’re so unlucky! I just started now and this is how mine looked:

FF675CFD-AF9B-4C10-BC32-460FC745ED87.thumb.png.aac49da281da1e62f18ca31cd08ccfe5.png

Also this is the 4th challenge in a row my name has been Richard Redknapp by accident 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Yes, when i started ,my save, we were still in the Copa Sud so youve been unlucky already 

 

1 minute ago, RichD said:

You’re so unlucky! I just started now and this is how mine looked:

FF675CFD-AF9B-4C10-BC32-460FC745ED87.thumb.png.aac49da281da1e62f18ca31cd08ccfe5.png

Also this is the 4th challenge in a row my name has been Richard Redknapp by accident 🙈

Stupid Argentines😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RichD said:

You’re so unlucky! I just started now and this is how mine looked:

FF675CFD-AF9B-4C10-BC32-460FC745ED87.thumb.png.aac49da281da1e62f18ca31cd08ccfe5.png

Also this is the 4th challenge in a row my name has been Richard Redknapp by accident 🙈

You've been blessed 😂 I was out of the Copa Argentine when I took over, your still in both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t even sign Spanish players because they can’t get work permit, so I’ve decided my squad will be crap for the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RichD said:

Can’t even sign Spanish players because they can’t get work permit, so I’ve decided my squad will be crap for the season.

Tbh I’ve signed all Argentines. WP was an issue for everyone I tried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After discussing with @FuddledFox it isn’t fair for people to miss out on games and points just because of the AI randomly deciding whether you should be in or out of the cups at the start or not.

Therefore this is what we have come up with.

When all the results are in at the end of the week we will work out the average number of points won in both the Argentine Cup and the Sudamericana.

Say the average from the Sudamericana is 20 points from everyone’s results. This total will be added to the score of anyone who doesn’t participate in that competition in their attempt - so for example @ScottishFMM would receive that to his total due to the fact he missed out on attempting to earn any points from it himself.

Due to the fact people have already started this is the fairest way to deal with it, we think. Obviously you would still rather play the competition but it’s better than nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

After discussing with @FuddledFox it isn’t fair for people to miss out on games and points just because of the AI randomly deciding whether you should be in or out of the cups at the start or not.

Therefore this is what we have come up with.

When all the results are in at the end of the week we will work out the average number of points won in both the Argentine Cup and the Sudamericana.

Say the average from the Sudamericana is 20 points from everyone’s results. This total will be added to the score of anyone who doesn’t participate in that competition in their attempt - so for example @ScottishFMM would receive that to his total due to the fact he missed out on attempting to earn any points from it himself.

Due to the fact people have already started this is the fairest way to deal with it, we think. Obviously you would still rather play the competition but it’s better than nothing.

That sounds good to me 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

After discussing with @FuddledFox it isn’t fair for people to miss out on games and points just because of the AI randomly deciding whether you should be in or out of the cups at the start or not.

Therefore this is what we have come up with.

When all the results are in at the end of the week we will work out the average number of points won in both the Argentine Cup and the Sudamericana.

Say the average from the Sudamericana is 20 points from everyone’s results. This total will be added to the score of anyone who doesn’t participate in that competition in their attempt - so for example @ScottishFMM would receive that to his total due to the fact he missed out on attempting to earn any points from it himself.

Due to the fact people have already started this is the fairest way to deal with it, we think. Obviously you would still rather play the competition but it’s better than nothing.

That's a fair ruling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

So I had already played 5 games by the time my transfer for my player went through, hope he plays well for the games we have left 😂
 

All transfers for money went to pending, anyone else get that happen? I was waiting for it to happen for ages.

Edited by RichD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A nice challenge and tribute to the footballing genius that he was.

It’ll be nice to try the new league too. I suspect I’ll start tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, broodje kip said:

Don’t want to spoil everyone’s mood but I’ve failed to sign Mikey Johnston 

Ohh no way, I’m actually devastated for you at these hard times 👎🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

To all Broodje fans, I got a good news. After a few attempt we have finally done it!

FC0765D8-46E5-46F1-B33F-C3A52CBB6DB6.thumb.png.0662f18a73ce3889b3cffe279379cf76.png

YES🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be nice to have a go at the Argentine league, looking forward to this. I may be tempted to use an existing player given the fairly immediate start to games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Be nice to have a go at the Argentine league, looking forward to this. I may be tempted to use an existing player given the fairly immediate start to games.

The Argentinian FA couldn't schedule a picnic, the fixtures are a mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

The Argentinian FA couldn't schedule a picnic, the fixtures are a mess

Very true! It's a choice of do you drag your player at 60mins to start the next game or play a full 90 and miss a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A poor start to the proceedings with 5 draws in the first 8 league games. Also got knocked out of Copa Sudamericana pretty early. @Jsavfc, you have this in the palm of your hand. 

 

In other news, my Maradona has been prolific with 20 goals and 10 assists in the first 10 matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this being out of the cup straight away issue on my save. The fixtures aren’t congested though as a result, well at the start anyway. I had trouble offloading so haven’t done the business I’d like to have done and my Maradona just isn’t performing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, RichD said:

My results have been sent in😁

Very weird structure and things but I enjoyed it.

well done Speedy Gonzales! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ian said:

I have this being out of the cup straight away issue on my save. The fixtures aren’t congested though as a result, well at the start anyway. I had trouble offloading so haven’t done the business I’d like to have done and my Maradona just isn’t performing. 

I suffered the same fate, my Maradona just didn’t suit my formation so resulting in my floating about in the dark looking for a suitable one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RichD said:

My results have been sent in😁

Very weird structure and things but I enjoyed it.

Why am I not surprised seeing this? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×