Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Suggestion


Recommended Posts

HI all, I always struggle to find a carer that i can play for longer than a season or 2. Has anyone got any suggestions on a team to us or a way to enjoy my carer more.

 

Thanks

Quote

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lower league clubs are always fun, why not start at the lowest division in a country? Try and get a team to the top always takes a good few years 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RichD said:

Lower league clubs are always fun, why not start at the lowest division in a country? Try and get a team to the top always takes a good few years 😁

will try it mate, any suggestions on best tactics/players to start off with, will try start in England lowest division 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s the tactics index page, some tactics on there, but if you want some fun and a lot of goals, I’d suggest the tactic below by a fantastic human being: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RichD said:

There’s the tactics index page, some tactics on there, but if you want some fun and a lot of goals, I’d suggest the tactic below by a fantastic human being: 

 

Nice giving your tactic to everyone asking for help 😂

added 0 minutes later

Btw @jr1998, I love managing Portugese, Dutch and Danish clubs

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Nice giving your tactic to everyone asking for help 😂

added 0 minutes later

Btw @jr1998, I love managing Portugese, Dutch and Danish clubs

I know, I’ll keep doing it forever until everyone is using it 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RichD said:

I know, I’ll keep doing it forever until everyone is using it 😁

Way to ruin everyone's challenges :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Playing in weaker leagues in Europe is always fun, IMO. My favorite is Northern Ireland. You will never get the money, reputation, or other perks of the bigger leagues, but that makes the wins all the more satisfying on your continental away days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hhooo said:

Playing in weaker leagues in Europe is always fun, IMO. My favorite is Northern Ireland. You will never get the money, reputation, or other perks of the bigger leagues, but that makes the wins all the more satisfying on your continental away days.

Wales is great as well, had a great career there last year, the league is even worse than NI, will be having one this year again for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...