Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics SS Tactic - Smashing Success (EME)

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Well done mate! That is awesome, I’ve been trying to create a tactic just for getting 200 league goals and 193 is my best. So I salute you sir 👏🏻

Thanks mate. Last year i manage also to get to 200 goals. Honestly that was the purpose of the tactic when i build it 3 years ago - record goals, big wins... Following your careers pushed me to try things so i can beat your record. 👍I was close in the first season. Then i tryed different things in the second one to arive to this... 

20210312_192512.jpg

Edited by FrAn4eSc0
1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

Can you post your set piece instructions please?

Hi mate. See bellow. One per area as i aply the same for all area. 👍 Depends on what players are used some can be changed but this is the main thing.

Screenshot_20210312-193111_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-193041_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-193007_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-192929_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-193151_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-193227_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-193212_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Worth mentioning that i also had very strong second eleven. The first eleven played only in the league most of the time and if i draw some strong team in CL or Cup (had luck with this to be honest), otherwise second eleven always to develop also young players.

12 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Only set pieces, didn't touch the tactic. Fair to say that some player turned very strong in that save. Lukaku absolutely beast, Haland beast, Fabian became the best Fabian from all my saves. Used Bruno till now - amazing. Theo from AC Milan simply amazing on my save. Very important also that i had strong second eleven. 

Sounds great! Can you post your updated set piece instructions please?

Edited by Jaymondo
Nevermind, just saw them!

I have had great success with this tactic by bringing the two wings backs into BPD's to make a back 3 BPD CD BPD. The latest is with sporting, good start to the season so far with just two transfers.

Screenshot_20210418-194056.jpg

Screenshot_20210418-193939.jpg

Screenshot_20210418-194039.jpg

Great tactic.player stats?? can i see a screenshot of stats snd goals scored and assists. also do u always use overload in every game?

Wow, 260 goals a season... excellent.. did u use overload throughout or is it plug n play.. also wat attributes do u need for roles.?

On 13/05/2022 at 22:18, xFMM said:

I will test this tactic for fmm 2022

Note that in order to have success you must to find the right instruction. I had some records and smashing results early on before the update 😉👍

4 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Note that in order to have success you must to find the right instruction. I had some records and smashing results early on before the update 😉👍

Have you made any changes for fmm 2022?

20 minutes ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Of course I did changes. That is what I am saying... The tactic work on fm2022 when you play with the instructions 😉

can you post the new tactic please :)

On 16.05.2022 at 20:27, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Tabii ki değişiklikler yaptım. Ben de onu diyorum... Talimatlarla oynayınca fm2022'de taktik işe yarıyor 😉

Does the tactic still work?