Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to find out why a player is unhappy (Unh icon)

Anders

I have noticed that a few players have exclamation marks against their names during matches when checking tactics/subs. The exclamations don't show up any other times, e.g. pre-match.

When I've looked, it seems the players are unhappy, but I've no idea about what. Any ideas please?Screenshot_2021-01-07-22-48-53-538_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.987beb46af3fd114dc0c9c1bc76e8114.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-08-23-22-53-843_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-08-23-22-30-472_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-08-23-21-54-495_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-08-23-21-37-952_com.sega.score.jpg

I've had it where it's nothing to do with Condition, as I showed with screenshots over on the SIGames forums: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/539697-blue-exclamation-icon/?do=findComment&comment=12803984

But that was supposed to be fixed two versions ago. Are you on the latest version? 

Anyway, if it is to do with conditioning, give him a rest. If that doesn't help, then maybe he's slightly unhappy for some reason. A new contract should sort that out.

I'm on the latest version.

It appears a new contract was what he wanted. He didn't even want a wage rise, although £6m signing on fee would improved my mood too! I will do this with all the other players too 🤞

Thanks for the help on this. All the unhappy players signed new contracts, and only De Jong insisted on a wage increase. Team already feel like they are playing better.

Screenshot_2021-01-09-11-01-54-996_com.sega.score.jpg

I've got something similar, but I think it's because I fined a reserve player (or two), for disrupting training, being more interested in texting etc, I've steadily built up from formal warning, 1 week fine to 2 week fines. They don't seem to make any difference at my current club, previously they've changed an attribute or 2 when I've fined them actual money.

The annoying thing is I can't offload the player as no-one wants them and they're contract is long as they're youth players.

On 09/01/2021 at 11:34, geordiekrispy said:

I've got something similar, but I think it's because I fined a reserve player (or two), for disrupting training, being more interested in texting etc, I've steadily built up from formal warning, 1 week fine to 2 week fines. They don't seem to make any difference at my current club, previously they've changed an attribute or 2 when I've fined them actual money.

The annoying thing is I can't offload the player as no-one wants them and they're contract is long as they're youth players.

I've not had that scenario, what a PITA. When I've had the occasional young player disrupt training I went straight to 1 week's wages fine and that worked. I'd try to get rid, even if it means offering to clubs at a low-low price. Alternatively, are they too good / expensive (wage wise) to just release? (I can only offer youth players 3 year contracts.)

A new contract doesn't appear to have lasted for Haaland, who is unhappy again. He doesn't want a new contract because he's just signed one. He's the best paid player in the world. He plays almost every game, although he missed a few recently due to injury. His form is excellent. There seem to frustratingly few options to deal with this.

Screenshot_2021-01-22-12-13-51-700_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-22-12-10-32-549_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-22-12-10-14-864_com.sega.score.jpg