Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Felix_is_king

Chat Help I’m getting bored quickly

Recommended Posts

Hello this is my first post but ive been looking around this fourm for about a month or two. One thing I’ve noticed is everyone is supportive. So I was wondering if anyone gets bored of a save after a couple seasons. And in my case I have a problem of buying the same players like Felix as he’s my favorite player. And I’m not interested in doing lower leagues because idk which players are good or not.

thanks for listening to my little rant

Edited by Felix_is_king

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's just how FMM goes at times mate, however that's why we've such a thriving challenge community here as it gives your playing a real purpose. You're not playing for the sake of it but to achieve whatever goal your challenge has. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

And I’m not interested in doing lower leagues because idk which players are good or not.

That’s part of the fun of lower league for me as you discover all these players you have never heard of and you create your own heroes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That's just how FMM goes at times mate, however that's why we've such a thriving challenge community here as it gives your playing a real purpose. You're not playing for the sake of it but to achieve whatever goal your challenge has. 

 

3 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

That’s part of the fun of lower league for me as you discover all these players you have never heard of and you create your own heroes.

Maybe I can try lower levels of Portugal thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not knowing who's good is exactly why lower level management is better. Starting at a top team gets boring after about one season in my experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

That’s part of the fun of lower league for me as you discover all these players you have never heard of and you create your own heroes.

 

50 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Not knowing who's good is exactly why lower level management is better. Starting at a top team gets boring after about one season in my experience. 

While I agree this isn't limited to just LLM, it also goes for any league you're unfamiliar with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ashez said:

While I agree this isn't limited to just LLM, it also goes for any league you're unfamiliar with. 

Very true, any break away from the norm is going to freshen things up whether that’s different leagues, club, players or tactics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

You can try this. You won’t get bored but will be left with frustration.

 

Or if he doesn’t want a challenge to kill him then maybe go for some of these😂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update started a lower League save and I can’t find the right tactic to use but nico Williams might be the greatest signing ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not knowing players shouldn't really affect the way you play in the long run. Eventually any career is just going to be filled with regens anyway (although you can usually tell who the best ones are based on). 

LLM can be really fun. You learn to scout players properly, and to judge them based on their stats and traits rather than your emotional connection to them. Haven't done one in a long time myself but I used to enjoy taking my home town from the conference and seeing how quickly I could win the PL and CL. 

Tactics wise, just experiment. I always found attacking tactics to be the most effective in the lower leagues (and for higher leagues too tbh, but takes a bit more tweaking, and the right players, on the league) , and it is more than possible to get promoted one season after another. 

Edited by itzChris92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, itzChris92 said:

Not knowing players shouldn't really affect the way you play in the long run. Eventually any career is just going to be filled with regens anyway (although you can usually tell who the best ones are based on). 

LLM can be really fun. You learn to scout players properly, and to judge them based on their stats and traits rather than your emotional connection to them. Haven't done one in a long time myself but I used to enjoy taking my home town from the conference and seeing how quickly I could win the PL and CL. 

Tactics wise, just experiment. I always found attacking tactics to be the most effective in the lower leagues (and for higher leagues too tbh, but takes a bit more tweaking, and the right players, on the league) , and it is more than possible to get promoted one season after another. 

Unfortunately LLM can also be too easy, like taking a German third division team to winning the CL in 5 years isn't super challenging, which I recommend the northern Ireland third division 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hhooo said:

Unfortunately LLM can also be too easy, like taking a German third division team to winning the CL in 5 years isn't super challenging, which I recommend the northern Ireland third division 

It's not super challenging if you know what you're doing. Kind of subjective in my opinion. I think it's a great starting point for someone struggling for tactics, and just motivation for the game in general. This is pretty much the way I played the game until I discovered Vibe. But by that time I already kind of knew what I was doing and was ready for challenges etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, itzChris92 said:

Not knowing players shouldn't really affect the way you play in the long run. Eventually any career is just going to be filled with regens anyway (although you can usually tell who the best ones are based on). 

LLM can be really fun. You learn to scout players properly, and to judge them based on their stats and traits rather than your emotional connection to them. Haven't done one in a long time myself but I used to enjoy taking my home town from the conference and seeing how quickly I could win the PL and CL. 

Tactics wise, just experiment. I always found attacking tactics to be the most effective in the lower leagues (and for higher leagues too tbh, but takes a bit more tweaking, and the right players, on the league) , and it is more than possible to get promoted one season after another. 

Yea I’m doing a lower League Portugese team and I’m in my second season and now finding nice regens and obviously got Serrano 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

Yea I’m doing a lower League Portugese team and I’m in my second season and now finding nice regens and obviously got Serrano 

That sounds interesting. My only problem with Serrano is that he sometimes is quite unprofessional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd fully recommend doing some of the challenges. If you find yourself bored after a season or two. Go for those length challenges, in a country different to where you'd normally play.

Then build up to something like a 1K challenge somewhere completely random like Poland or Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Felix_is_king said:

What’s the stat that prevents my strikers to not go offsides is it decisions?

Movement, pace, work rate, decisions are all important. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/01/2021 at 18:21, Felix_is_king said:

Hello this is my first post but ive been looking around this fourm for about a month or two. One thing I’ve noticed is everyone is supportive. So I was wondering if anyone gets bored of a save after a couple seasons. And in my case I have a problem of buying the same players like Felix as he’s my favorite player. And I’m not interested in doing lower leagues because idk which players are good or not.

thanks for listening to my little rant

I have same problem. I only like making Liverpool careers and play for like 3 seasons on one day and then i start a new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find a few months into the game I always attempt a save where I can only have players from one nationality and have to sell anyone else. Adds a level of challenge and stops you buying the same old players each time. Also nice to see your managers domestic bias stat at 20 instead of the usual 4 or 5. 😅.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snip said:

I find a few months into the game I always attempt a save where I can only have players from one nationality and have to sell anyone else. Adds a level of challenge and stops you buying the same old players each time. Also nice to see your managers domestic bias stat at 20 instead of the usual 4 or 5. 😅.

Even more fun to only use a different nationality from the one you play in! 100% Korean team in Poland, 100% German team in France... etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×