Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Scratch Tries The 3x1KC [Season 19 - The Finale]

Scratch

Just now, RichD said:

Good start scratch, especially Esposito the legend. It will only get better from here, good luck 😁

Yeah, I had Esposito on at the RTM spot which gets more goals because my corners go to that person, but near the end of the season Pellegri had that jump to 19 Aerial, so they will swap this season. Esposito is on pens though as he seems better at them. It'll likely swap that around if one player gets too far behind. So 🤞 we'll see a jump next season...

I think you should stick with the quad 1k idea. I had thought of this myself a few times but could never get it to work.

I applaud you, great start. 👏

4 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

4 x 1k... That's something new!! 

Steady on! I only promised 3. The 4th one is only a stretch goal as we'd say at work (ie a bonus if it comes off). I'm pretty sure it won't be possible, but not quite ready to actually concede that! 😄

added 0 minutes later
4 minutes ago, Woody said:

I think you should stick with the quad 1k idea. I had thought of this myself a few times but could never get it to work.

I applaud you, great start. 👏

Nah, there's no chance... Well I might just do it. Except it's not possible. Although maybe we better wait and see. Except...

I have also something on the works. Will reveal it in a couple of days. It's not as adventurous as yours but it has only been attempted once before in the last edition.

27 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

I have also something on the works. Will reveal it in a couple of days. It's not as adventurous as yours but it has only been attempted once before in the last edition.

Looking forward to it then! 

1 minute ago, Ian said:

A very nice start.

Thanks mate. Long way to go, but feeling reasonably good about it. Not doubt I'm crazy though...

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

Steady on! I only promised 3. The 4th one is only a stretch goal as we'd say at work (ie a bonus if it comes off). I'm pretty sure it won't be possible, but not quite ready to actually concede that! 😄

You didn't promise but it's to late now, we're expecting 4x1k and take no less 😂

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

I'm not convinced the formation will be anything we haven't seen thus far. Four at the back isn't that rare. Joe on the left, will be expected to track back, as always. Miggy on the right, MUST follow Tierney when he bombs forward. Plus, both Shelvey and Matty Longstaff are slower than my 7 Yr old daughter so they'll not be box to boxing, ever! 

This is going to be a long couple of hours... 🙈

I agree with most of that, love how you’ve crashed @Scratch topic instead of the English football one mind 😂😂

1 minute ago, RichD said:

I agree with most of that, love how you’ve crashed @Scratch topic instead of the English football one mind 😂😂

Yeah, trying to multi-task and completely confused myself. Too much homeschooling today has melted my brain. Sorry 🤦‍♂️

Tried to save it but you were too quick, ya rascal! 

Edited by Dai_
8 hours ago, Scratch said:

added 0 minutes later

Nah, there's no chance... Well I might just do it. Except it's not possible. Although maybe we better wait and see. Except...

See even you are kinda thinking you can do it 😉

7 hours ago, George Traistă said:

You didn't promise but it's to late now, we're expecting 4x1k and take no less 😂

I'm thinking of upping it to 5x1K: The main 3 lads, KJ the sub's one, and a 5th one for for this player called OG... 

3 hours ago, Dai_ said:

This is brilliant. Best of luck, my friend. I'm rooting for ya! 

Thanks mate! 

3 hours ago, Dai_ said:

I'm not convinced you'll get the numbers you want though.

Neither am I to be honest! But if we can maintain this sort of pace we'll have a chance:

image.png.7574dba249bdafb8f727ffb92b64c73b.png

Of course that's with the ACL group stage games played. I think this time around we had a North Korean High School team, an Iranian Rotary Club XI and a Japanese Convenience Store United.

3 hours ago, RichD said:

Sounds like I should be over there in that channel too, I tend to only hang out in the FMM21 one, but looks like an interesting conversation.

3 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Yeah, trying to multi-task and completely confused myself. Too much homeschooling today has melted my brain. Sorry 🤦‍♂️

Tried to save it but you were too quick, ya rascal! 

Haha, no worries, had to do that for a period last year and my brain was well and truly scrambled, so glad we don't have to do that here at the moment..

11 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Thanks mate! 

Neither am I to be honest! But if we can maintain this sort of pace we'll have a chance:

Of course that's with the ACL group stage games played. I think this time around we had a North Korean High School team, an Iranian Rotary Club XI and a Japanese Convenience Store United.

Those are impressive numbers, man. Keep that up then there's no limit to where this can go.

9 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Sounds like I should be over there in that channel too, I tend to only hang out in the FMM21 one, but looks like an interesting conversation.

Haha, no worries, had to do that for a period last year and my brain was well and truly scrambled, so glad we don't have to do that here at the moment..

I can only apologise and blame year 8 maths. Converting percentages into fractions. Meh.

2 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Those are impressive numbers, man. Keep that up then there's no limit to where this can go.

Yeah, I go through moments where I believe and then of course it all slows down after a bit and I start thinking I've bit off more than I can chew this time. But nothing to do but press on...

4 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

I can only apologise and blame year 8 maths. Converting percentages into fractions. Meh.

Haha, I've long forgotten most of that stuff...

10 hours ago, Scratch said:

Thanks mate! 

Cracking start that Scratch, could be huge numbers if that carries on 😁

2 hours ago, Rob said:

That’s a pace and a half. Blimey.

Thanks mate, but I reckon we'll slow down a bit as the season goes along. 

I've had a few offers for the lads and signed them all up to new contracts, but I had to give Esposito a release clause... If there's anyone out there with £490M to spare, I'm sunk...

1 hour ago, smoggy90 said:

Nice start mate and second season looks very promising!

Thanks mate, certainly off to a decent start. My second seasons are always a lot better than the first, so hope that continues.

39 minutes ago, RichD said:

Cracking start that Scratch, could be huge numbers if that carries on 😁

Thanks mate. Hoping for some decent numbers, but we'll have to see if I can hang on to all the lads...

1 minute ago, Scratch said:

I've had a few offers for the lads and signed them all up to new contracts, but I had to give Esposito a release clause... If there's anyone out there with £490M to spare, I'm sunk...

Thanks mate, certainly off to a decent start. My second seasons are always a lot better than the first, so hope that continues.

In 2 seasons Beijing and Celtic will pay for that

41 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Gotta love it when a player wants a release clauses greater than £225m 🤦‍♂️