Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badge 07: Rooney’s Derby Days

Rob

41CC101B-5492-4E75-BCEB-424170383DFF.png.9761c727647d3b4b73e4ce644cc45aba.png

(Credit, and thanks, to @FuddledFox for the badge design)

Wayne Rooney: England and Manchester United’s top ever scorer, one of only two English players to win the Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League, League Cup, UEFA Europa League, and FIFA Club World Cup, and now the proud manager of Derby. It is the banks of the River Derwent where the seventh Badge of Honour docks.

Spoiler

The challenge is to manage Derby for one season and guide them to success. You must also one of the most gifted players of his generation the swansong he deserves. 

Your score will be league points, Rooney goals, and Rooney assists. After a tough benchmark on challenge six, this challenge has an easier one: win promotion. There is no benchmark for assists and goals.

The generic rules are here:

• No unlockables;
  • No cheating;
  • Own formations;
  • And that means don’t steal the BP and change one instruction - you know who you are! That is cheating;
  • Any badge and reputation;
  • Any database;
  • Transfers, etc, allowed;
  • You can attempt the challenge multiple times, but only your top score will be on the leaderboard;
  • Again, don’t be a cheat

Get scoring, assisting, and lead the Rams to glory!

Leaderboard

1. @Plimmerz92 - 174 - Here
  2. @Dai_ - 159 - Here
  3. @Chris - 159 - Here
  4. @RichD - 156 - Here
  5. @Ian - 153 - Here

Great challenge. Even though I have a hatred for Man Utd and most current and former United players, for some reason I like Rooney and will enjoy this challenge. 👍

This is up my alley. Always loved using older players and Rooney was part of my veterans 1KC for the last two editions so very much looking forward to this. 

Im doing it now currently 1st with 33 points. Really leaking the goals in but scoring more so i dont mind. Signed the trusty andy carroll and matt ritchie. But hammered the free agents market. Got a full squad and full reserves 🤣 most expensive and noticable signings are christoph julian and luyindama. 

On 21/01/2021 at 20:44, Rob said:

41CC101B-5492-4E75-BCEB-424170383DFF.png.9761c727647d3b4b73e4ce644cc45aba.png

(Credit, and thanks, to @FuddledFox for the badge design)

Wayne Rooney: England and Manchester United’s top ever scorer, one of only two English players to win the Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League, League Cup, UEFA Europa League, and FIFA Club World Cup, and now the proud manager of Derby. It is the banks of the River Derwent where the seventh Badge of Honour docks.

Reveal hidden contents

The challenge is to manage Derby for one season and guide them to success. You must also one of the most gifted players of his generation the swansong he deserves. 

Your score will be league points, Rooney goals, and Rooney assists. After a tough benchmark on challenge six, this challenge has an easier one: win promotion. There is no benchmark for assists and goals.

The generic rules are here:

• No unlockables;
  • No cheating;
  • Own formations;
  • And that means don’t steal the BP and change one instruction - you know who you are! That is cheating;
  • Any badge and reputation;
  • Any database;
  • Transfers, etc, allowed;
  • You can attempt the challenge multiple times, but only your top score will be on the leaderboard;
  • Again, don’t be a cheat

Get scoring, assisting, and lead the Rams to glory!

Leaderboard

1. @Dai_ - 159 - Here
  2. @Chris - 159 - Here
  3. @RichD - 156 - Here
  4. @Ian - 153 - Here
  5. @Plimmerz92 - 134 - Here

Can you re post my score Rob don't take my 1st place away 😂 not everyday I get number 1 bro lol