Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The Inverted King of Wingbacks

AndersJ

Hello fellow vibers.

Like in the previous versions of the game i will try and share if tactics works for me.

the tactic has been tested in Spanish lower leagues, german Bundesliga 2, League One and Serie B. I WONT tell you its plug and play, but i Think its close IF you use search for players for right positions AND if you loan you squad good. Loan so you can play with 3 days apart ( an a-team and a b-team )

vision for the tactic is having the ball the most.

( when loaning a player i max pay 50 % of wages and often start by offering 0 % in wages for loans. )

The tactic can have different setups between the two frontmen .

I have tried numerous combos, so far adf and pcr works the best for me. The man behind them depends on the quality of your players.

The tactic can also ( as shown ) have different setups from balanced to overload. In League One , Liga Segunda and in Bundesliga 2 Balnced was my most chosen setup. Remember to keep and eye on the opponent in game - you should with this tactic have +58 procent of possesion in most games. Change your setup if you are not satisfied.

I did not try other Settings in defence and attack. I did not try out the tactic with an overpowered team. 

If you test the tactic, i would like the feedback. 

IMG_3068.PNG

IMG_3069.PNG

IMG_3070.PNG

IMG_3071.PNG

IMG_3073.PNG

IMG_3074.PNG

IMG_3075.PNG

IMG_3076.PNG

45 minutes ago, Steve Wright said:

First 2 games using this on my posh save👍

Screenshot_20210122_173214_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20210122_173229_com.sega.score.jpg

It looks good. Give it time and you will grab promotion. Do report back what you notice.

Well done looks like it's a good tactic, the germany second division is hard to get promoted from most of teams are all same there's not really an outstanding team to play with, mite give tactic ago with a blackpool save

2 hours ago, ian77 said:

Well done looks like it's a good tactic, the germany second division is hard to get promoted from most of teams are all same there's not really an outstanding team to play with, mite give tactic ago with a blackpool save

The key to the league is enough young loanies that can improve the team and adjusting the mentality in games a bit if balanced/counter/overload doesnt work :)

Well @AndersJis another of the names with a good background in creating some effective tactics, so I'm sure this is another one that will be fun to use. Will give it a test run at some point.

36 minutes ago, Steve Wright said:

Going well so far using the balance version 

Screenshot_20210123_133712_com.sega.score.jpg

Looking like my Sunderland save :)! Hopefully you will stroll on :)

If you are promoted to the premier league after when you have used this tactic in the Championship are you going to strugle if you are using this tactic with your promoted team in the premier league 

51 minutes ago, baturay_ertek12 said:

Pretty good tactic. This saved my life. Thanks dude. I will follow your work.

I surely dont hope the board was aiming that hard after your head 😂😜 but glad it worked for you. Where did you use the tactic ?

54 minutes ago, Nikk said:

If you are promoted to the premier league after when you have used this tactic in the Championship are you going to strugle if you are using this tactic with your promoted team in the premier league 

Did you try out the Tactic, or just guessing :)?

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

I surely dont hope the board was aiming that hard after your head 😂😜 but glad it worked for you. Where did you use the tactic ?

Thank you so much my friend . But I have to make a fix. I haven't tried your tactic yet😄😄😄😂😂. I've been looking for an effective tactic for a while and found it thanks to you. 

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

I will also try your tactic in Fenerbahce, my friend. In addition, I will add Mesut Özil to the my squad ☺️ ☺️ 

Edited by baturay_ertek12
46 minutes ago, baturay_ertek12 said:

I will also try your tactic in Fenerbahce, my friend. In addition, I will add Mesut Özil to the my squad ☺️ ☺️ 

As Long as you dont Play him as TM you should be home safe 😂

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

As Long as you dont Play him as TM you should be home safe 😂

Do not worry . He will play better than the Real Madrid era. 😉😉

Surely i will too with KaiserLautern with two promotions In a row but now awaits the big German clubs in season 3. Loans and very cheap players - and some freebies is what Shall keep us above the relegation line AND hopefully this tactic balanced/combined with alot of counter maybe 😂

2 hours ago, mareno said:

@AndersJ, well done mate! I have testet and it is very good! Fun with lot of goals. Tnx for sharing😎👍

Great to hear :)! Where did you try IT out and what front trio did you use :)?

On 22/01/2021 at 12:40, AndersJ said:

Hello fellow vibers.

Like in the previous versions of the game i will try and share if tactics works for me.

the tactic has been tested in Spanish lower leagues, german Bundesliga 2, League One and Serie B. I WONT tell you its plug and play, but i Think its close IF you use search for players for right positions AND if you loan you squad good. Loan so you can play with 3 days apart ( an a-team and a b-team )

vision for the tactic is having the ball the most.

( when loaning a player i max pay 50 % of wages and often start by offering 0 % in wages for loans. )

The tactic can have different setups between the two frontmen .

I have tried numerous combos, so far adf and pcr works the best for me. The man behind them depends on the quality of your players.

The tactic can also ( as shown ) have different setups from balanced to overload. In League One , Liga Segunda and in Bundesliga 2 Balnced was my most chosen setup. Remember to keep and eye on the opponent in game - you should with this tactic have +58 procent of possesion in most games. Change your setup if you are not satisfied.

I did not try other Settings in defence and attack. I did not try out the tactic with an overpowered team. 

If you test the tactic, i would like the feedback. 

IMG_3068.PNG

IMG_3069.PNG

IMG_3070.PNG

IMG_3071.PNG

IMG_3073.PNG

IMG_3074.PNG

IMG_3075.PNG

IMG_3076.PNG

Early stages of a test in the Premier League, but so far the first version is much more effective.

Edited by Schwantz34

Yes i Hope i will try it at some point with Sunderland maybe. Or maybe in the first season of the game with an average side. 

I tried it out in ED2 in Holland with Nijmegen and got great numbers but got read by the AI or something fast. Had most games and possession and shots but failed to be overall great.

59 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Yes i Hope i will try it at some point with Sunderland maybe. Or maybe in the first season of the game with an average side. 

I tried it out in ED2 in Holland with Nijmegen and got great numbers but got read by the AI or something fast. Had most games and possession and shots but failed to be overall great.

I'm in 2024-25 when I applied it (the start of the season) at Leeds and it's doing really well so far.