Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Goal-a-Mile: Ticket to Ride - Europe (COMPLETED)

Some big scores posted. Now the real challenge begins for me as my little team is now in Bundesliga. Can I have another giant killing run in the DFB Pokal? Stay tuned. 

5 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Some big scores posted. Now the real challenge begins for me as my little team is now in Bundesliga. Can I have another giant killing run in the DFB Pokal? Stay tuned. 

And I just realised, you will get Europa League football also!! At least you have few clubs that are near you... I don't think I will get enough miles this season for a move, the club that was my main target and only required 60 miles this season got relegated from League 2 so bye bye 😭

Great write up @George Traistă , and some good scores there! Thought my 7-0 was guaranteed a point, but I didn't count on Chris pulling a Man United and putting 9 past someone! 

Roma is interestingly quite isolated, except for Lazio, which if I moved there I would seal the shortest move😄

Good luck for next season!

5 minutes ago, Albionic said:

Great write up @George Traistă , and some good scores there! Thought my 7-0 was guaranteed a point, but I didn't count on Chris pulling a Man United and putting 9 past someone! 

Roma is interestingly quite isolated, except for Lazio, which if I moved there I would seal the shortest move😄

Good luck for next season!

I thought both Roma and Lazio got the same stadium?

2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I thought both Roma and Lazio got the same stadium?

A move of 0 miles 😂

I've earned too many miles now to do it though, but the San Siro looks tempting also 🤔

Briliant idea @Albionic, 100% you will get the shortest distance bonus with that 😂

About Roma being isolated... I think the average distance for moves will be around 150 miles or so. Right now the closest club I can move is 180 miles and that is a little off the route. If I want to stay straight to the route, the closest club is 248 miles... 

57 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Briliant idea @Albionic, 100% you will get the shortest distance bonus with that 😂

About Roma being isolated... I think the average distance for moves will be around 150 miles or so. Right now the closest club I can move is 180 miles and that is a little off the route. If I want to stay straight to the route, the closest club is 248 miles... 

Yeah, the closest (other than Lazio) is 168 miles, but its not where I want to go, so we will have to see how my boys get on!

The Bonus

Buy a goalkeeper of the nationality of the country you’re managing in for no more than £5m ($6.3M) and for every league clean sheet he keeps you get 1 mile.

At the end of the season (or end of your stay at the club if you move clubs mid season) send the goalkeeper history and every league clean sheet he has recorded in the league.

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

The season  bonus will be up this evening. 

The deadline will be Sunday, 14 February, 10AM GMT

Does this mean we can start?

1 minute ago, Albionic said:

Does this mean we can start?

Yes, you always can start as soon the season bonus is up. I recommend always stop as soon you have the new season button and wait for Rich to post the season bonus, you never know what is in Rich mind 😂

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

Yes, you always can start as soon the season bonus is up. I recommend always stop as soon you have the new season button and wait for Rich to post the season bonus, you never know what is in Rich mind 😂

Yes, thought I should wait and see if I have to sell my whole squad to get miles, or have to play a Latvian goalkeeper upfront!

Just now, Albionic said:

Yes, thought I should wait and see if I have to sell my whole squad to get miles, or have to play a Latvian goalkeeper upfront!

😂😂😂

Yeah, never know what Rich's little mind will produce 🤣

20 minutes ago, RichD said:

The Bonus

Buy a goalkeeper of the nationality of the country you’re managing in for no more than £5m ($6.3M) and for every league clean sheet he keeps you get 1 mile.

At the end of the season (or end of your stay at the club if you move clubs mid season) send the goalkeeper history and every league clean sheet he has recorded in the league.

I have one question: can we use a goalkeeper that is already in the team of he is valued less than 5M?

If you signed the goalkeeper in the previous season for less than 5m from the correct country I will accept that. But if he was already at the squad when you joined, you will need to sign a new one.

P.S I’m not playing so I’m happy doing Augusta ones 😂

14 minutes ago, RichD said:

If you signed the goalkeeper in the previous season for less than 5m from the correct country I will accept that. But if he was already at the squad when you joined, you will need to sign a new one.

P.S I’m not playing so I’m happy doing Augusta ones 😂

Pfff, I need to buy one, good thing I still have 12M in the bank

7 hours ago, George Traistă said:

This is straight up Augusta, we finished that challenge one month ago @RichD, wake up 😂

He did on purpose. I’m sure it’s because he doesn’t play!

13 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Just putting a marker down... I really want that biggest win...

Also yeah that's 7 miles in 1 game as my new Danish keeper was in goal...

Screenshot_20210207-215938.png

Screenshot_20210207-220346.png

Have to do better than that 😜

Only kidding, I still haven't started S2 yet. Great match mate

19 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Just putting a marker down... I really want that biggest win...

Also yeah that's 7 miles in 1 game as my new Danish keeper was in goal...

Screenshot_20210207-215938.png

Screenshot_20210207-220346.png

And I was hoping that maybe I can take that bonus with my 8-1 win... I'm gonna delete my screenshot now 😂

27 minutes ago, Chris said:

Have to do better than that 😜

Only kidding, I still haven't started S2 yet. Great match mate

20 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

And I was hoping that maybe I can take that bonus with my 8-1 win... I'm gonna delete my screenshot now 😂

Thanks I was dancing around when I got to 8-0, I was hoping for 9-0 as I reckon I could get the rest to do the Gundogan challenge, just needed the 6, 7 and 8 nil wins... So you know only the hard ones ;)

BE02D4A8-2192-4CE2-8A6E-87B300956339.thumb.png.86255ce77ef11d70db1a07849ee2fb7f.png

Good morning everyone, I’m Zachary Mitchell here in Bucharest alongside Lady Richenda are going to host our new event, The Sandwich Game.

The Traistă’s Family couldn’t afford to pay for the FoxBet or the Black Cat Betting so they asked for the best chicken sandwich shop in Romania, the Lord Danish’s Broodje Kip restaurant for some help. I was forced to host this because our greedy owner is too busy with his fancy trip in Glasgow.

The game is simple, It will be Me vs the whole Vibe. I’m going to give predictions about how every participant will fare in each season. Anyone including participants are allowed to give their own predictions but they may not predict anything about themselves. If they do, 2 points will be deducted. Every prediction that I got it right will award myself 3 points while every prediction Vibers give will award 1 point. It’s fair ok, I’m alone while there’s at least 7 Vibers going against me.

Let's start with the first one,

@George Traistă - The game organiser had a great start earning himself 101 points but he’s playing in 2nd division with players of La Liga quality. Will he repeat the same greatness? I’m expecting him to finish around 70-80 miles.

@TheBluePrince - The youngest Vibers among all contestants started with a pretty ok, 44 miles and 1 cup win. My prediction, Blue Prince to finish the season without any trophies.

@Jsavfc - Vibe’s best adult actor started with one of my favourite club to use in FMM, FC Porto. He got himself a very easy clean sweep including the Champions League. My prediction, Johnny Sins to finish with 100 miles + another Champions League win.

@Chris - Lady Christine is the only female participant we got this year. Not only that, he managed to get the highest score last week. I’m expecting him to get another highest score and Dembele to repeat 40+ goals.

@Kanegan - He did very well with a win in the DFL-Pokal but will he be able to cope with the pressure of playing in the Bundesliga this season and win the cup for the 2nd consecutive season? I don’t think so but I’m expecting him to finish in the top-4 this season and secure the Champions League spot.

@Albionic - Bags himself 94 miles last season just 6 below 100 and was beaten by Chris with his 7-0 win. That must be very frustrating. Expect him to get at least 100 miles this season and another 7-0 win.

@hhooo - The 6 years old Santa impersonator might not be entirely impressed with the miles he had gotten but that won’t stop him. He’ll get himself over 80 miles this season and have a move.

@geordiekrispy - He did very impressively winning every single trophy available without spending any money! With such achievement, there’s nothing that can stop him now. I’m expecting him to get another clean sweep with 95 miles at least.

We’ve done every prediction for this week. Do your job and drop your predictions.

Wait, What? You want prizes for this? It’s a community event where am I supposed to get the prizes? Ugh! Fine. We will award Vibers with a golden sandwich and Lord Danish’s guide to success.

See you next week. I’m Zachary Mitchell, your host today. Good bye!

Vibers 0-0 Broodje Family

I'll give you mine, I will give also 7 that are different from yours (on some I agree):

1. You will get wrong 3/4 predictions out of 7, so around half of it. 

2. Chris's Dembele to get 50+

3. Kane to be the first to change clubs

4. hhooo not to change clubs this season

5. Albionic to get a 5 score margin win max

6. Geordie to not win the Champions League

7. Kane to win a trophy

Bonus: Geordie to get the biggest win bonus, I didn't see anything, is just a hunch 😂

Guys.... I just f'ed up... I've overwritten my Ajax save with my Rooney Derby Days challenge... 

EDIT: anyone know a way to restore it or is it gone forever? If so, wth do I do now 😭😂

Actually fuming with myself... I already had a slot with the derby save in it too. No idea how I managed to overwrite it

Edited by Chris
10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Guys.... I just f'ed up... I've overwritten my Ajax save with my Rooney Derby Days challenge... 

EDIT: anyone know a way to restore it or is it gone forever? If so, wth do I do now 😭😂

This one of my constant fears as I have my fingers automatically save after every game on slot 1 and I've lost few saves this way. I now have one of my saves on slot 4, TTR on slot 3 and VPL on slot 2 and slot one I use to play any of these 3.

I don't think there is a way to restore. 

My recommendations would be to go in with a new save, load the same nations, sign the same players and if you don't feel like going in just holiday one season, you have the score from last season so it won't matter how much you will get. 

You have the first transfer out page so try also to sell those players. 

Edited by George Traistă