Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Goal-a-Mile: Ticket to Ride - Europe (COMPLETED)

I'm gutted that the least conceded isn't just for games you were in charge of. In the first half of the season at Hamburg I conceded 10, and at Antwerp, in the last 10 games I conceded 5, whilst scoring 20!

2 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Just in case you are wondering why @Rich didn't post the bonus yet... boooooring

Screenshot_20210307_154409_eu.livesport.FlashScore_ro2.jpg

We do not want a bonus out of his head directly after a Newcastle game.

It will never end well for us as he'll just be angry and frustrated.

Bonus Alert

So this is another simple bonus but I’m hoping it will bring the competitive spirit out of you all. At the end of the season, the three players with the best goal difference in there respective leagues will get a 15mile bonus to use at any time. The rest of you will receive nothing.

Also @JamesVilla as it’s a goal bonus and you’re not playing for miles this season you won’t be able to enter😥

3 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

We do not want a bonus out of his head directly after a Newcastle game.

It will never end well for us as he'll just be angry and frustrated.

I think this bonus is the best so far and you are among favorites, you have more games in the League than any other.

I always had the worst defence around here so I don't think I stand a chance now. 

18 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Just in case you are wondering why @Rich didn't post the bonus yet... boooooring

Screenshot_20210307_154409_eu.livesport.FlashScore_ro2.jpg

I watched the whole thing and I can agree with the word boring, it really was.

24 minutes ago, Rich said:

Also @JamesVilla as it’s a goal bonus and you’re not playing for miles this season you won’t be able to enter

Unless he moves early and then starts accumulating miles again.

Just now, geordiekrispy said:

Unless he moves early and then starts accumulating miles again.

You are right.

@JamesVilla if you get a move early then you can compete😁

7B17F3D9-6C37-471C-ACD2-696E451CC407.thumb.png.9967f58bea6a093e6879fe0152df506e.png

Hello and welcome contestants! We are back after a week of absence due to our owner being to busy with his work 🙄. Anyway, let's stop with all this talking and continue straight in to the predictions.

@George Traistă - As always, our master, George, will get the highest scoring draw bonus! and another prediction is for him to surprisingly get the 15 miles bonus too.

@Chris - 120+ miles for him after a massive 108 miles last season!

@hhooo - He did very well in the first season at his new club, brought them from the bottom of the table to the top! But, with him facing top clubs like Bayern and Monchengladbach next season, will he struggle? I don't think so honestly. I'm sure he will sneak into the top-4 and qualify for the Champions League.

@Albionic - Still in Italy, he might want to keep his tradition of moving between big clubs so that means he really need huge numbers before going to France. I'm expecting 100 miles at least from him.

@geordiekrispy - Currently in Belgium, not a hard league to play in. Expect him to get a double of league title and domestic cup this season. Probably even for European cup?

@Kanegan - Another lad playing in France. I'm not familiar with Auxerre but he got 79 miles last season which is impressive, so 100 is the real target this time!

@JamesVilla - Waiting for his dream move to FC Barcelona, the current joint-leader of the competition is jeopardizing his spot this season after his decision of not moving. FC Barcelona won't sack their manager easily so sadly my boy, I expect him to get 0 points this season :( 

That's the end of the predictions, we see you again next week. Good luck to everyone except Rich and good bye!

@George Traistă - Will win the league, but not have a great GD as he does like to get those high scoring draws!

@Chris - Won't be able to replicate last season, but he'll still get over 100 miles.

@hhooo - Will do well in the cups, but not in the league. He'll get into Europe via the back door.

@Albionic - Massive amount of goals will be scored and he'll get the biggest win bonus and he'll get the highest transfer fee received.

@Kanegan - Will win the cup, but not the league.

@JamesVilla -  Will move before the start of the winter transfer window, but not to Barcelona.

For the first time the predictions are in before me finishing the season, I'm in February and only have time to play today in the afternoon. 

My predictions

@Kanegan to get 100 miles

@geordiekrispy to be one of they players with the highest GD

@hhooo also one of the players with the highest GD

@hhooo to get the biggest win

@Chris to get a lower number of miles this season compared to last season, so max 107 miles (bonus not included)

@JamesVillato not move to FC Barcelona but go for Sadabell, Espanyol or... Girona

@Albionic to score around 95 goals/miles (+-10), 95 is his magic number 

Well that's annoying... I think I've found a bug.

I qualified for the European playoff positions last season by finishing 9th, and won that group. But the team which finished above me in the league (6th) but below me in the playoff group (2nd) went into the Euro II cup, but I didn't :(

1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

I qualified for the European playoff positions last season by finishing 9th, and won that group. But the team which finished above me in the league (6th) but below me in the playoff group (2nd) went into the Euro II cup, but I didn't :(

Oh man... how did that even happen? Sounds terrible 

2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Oh man... how did that even happen? Sounds terrible 

Dunno, but I can't find a screenshot of the table at the end of the season, just the European playoff group. It's annoying as I was looking for those extra games to bump up my miles, without having to compete with the big boys :(

4 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I saw it from your screenshots and I think is not a bug. 

The team that finished below you play the cup final or something like this

Belgium can only send 5 teams into European Competitions according to UEFA coefficient and all 4 teams from Champions Group finished above you in the regular season so they take 4 places, the last place (5th place here) is always dependent of the national Cup. If the team who won the Cup has already qualified for European competitions via league, the spot will be taken by the finalist

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

I saw it from your screenshots and I think is not a bug. 

The team that finished below you play the cup final or something like this

Nope, they didn't win the Belgian Cup, weren't even in the final.

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

Belgium can only send 5 teams into European Competitions according to UEFA coefficient and all 4 teams from Champions Group finished above you in the regular season so they take 4 places, the last place (5th place here) is always dependent of the national Cup. If the team who won the Cup has already qualified for European competitions via league, the spot will be taken by the finalist

yeah that makes sense. But what's the point in the European playoffs if the winner doesn't get in to Europe? it just goes by the league table after 34 games, not the extra 6 games?

I've got a copy of the saved game at the end of the season. So I might save my current season in a different slot and reload it. Then maybe log a bug on the official forums.

It goes after the extra 6 but the Champions league group is places 1 to 4 so your group is 5 to 8. Is a word situation but happened last year in Premiere League also. 7th place goes to Europa League but last year didn't go nowhere because Arsenal won the FA Cup and Wolves didn't get nothing.