Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Goal-a-Mile: Ticket to Ride - Europe (COMPLETED)

@George Traistă - Definitely winning the league, but I don't think he'll get the highest scoring draw. His defense will unfortunately be too good.

@Chris - Less than 100 miles, but will make it to europe via league placement.

@geordiekrispy - best defense in the league

@Albionic - Will win the treble.

@Kanegan - Will take highest scoring draw

@JamesVilla -  Will cave and move in January to Espanyol.

3 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I've got a copy of the saved game at the end of the season. So I might save my current season in a different slot and reload it. Then maybe log a bug on the official forums.

It won't change as the standings from last year shows STVV got the spot and not you. Is already settle in the game memory 

Screenshot_20210305-132830.thumb.png.5143843d63ec2f7124ca9c9d9e4aca24.png.9b0677d7fcb5532d70cfd39f9a1ec41a.png

4 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

It won't change as the standings from last year shows STVV got the spot and not you. Is already settle in the game memory 

Screenshot_20210305-132830.thumb.png.5143843d63ec2f7124ca9c9d9e4aca24.png.9b0677d7fcb5532d70cfd39f9a1ec41a.png

Yeah it's just strange, here's the league table at the end of the season:

Screenshot_20210308-161337.thumb.png.d5ac3f193ea58fa1cd31127001e650ee.png

And the Championship group at the end of the season:

Screenshot_20210308-162108.thumb.png.b2fe25a8ac5ad6eada9e981f0d006375.png

The only game I lost in the playoff was against STVV.

8 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

The Belgian league plays 40 games a season? I don’t remember playing that much 😮

I really should go there for goalscoring challenges!

1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

Yeah it's just strange, here's the league table at the end of the season:

Screenshot_20210308-161337.thumb.png.d5ac3f193ea58fa1cd31127001e650ee.png

And the Championship group at the end of the season:

Screenshot_20210308-162108.thumb.png.b2fe25a8ac5ad6eada9e981f0d006375.png

The only game I lost in the playoff was against STVV.

Something is weird because the Europa League and Champions League spots are determined after the regular season. See? 

Let me run quick a save and see if the same applies 

That's just so weird, but I wonder why your quick one doesn't have the champions symbol on there?

I'll just have to win the league and the cup and the Champions group this season :)

Edited by geordiekrispy
14 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

That's just so weird, but I wonder why your quick one doesn't have the champions symbol on there?

I'll just have to win the league and the cup and the Champions group this season :)

Screenshot_20210308_105253_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.ef62cd99497db860ce852e379ecf4bca.jpg

So yes, the European places is determined by the 34 league aka regular season. Weeeeird

4 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Screenshot_20210308_105253_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.ef62cd99497db860ce852e379ecf4bca.jpg

So yes, the European places is determined by the 34 league aka regular season. Weeeeird

Yeah it kind of defeats the point in having a European Places Playoff...

Last season Chelsea went on an ambush (4 offers in space of few months) to get Balanta and they managed for 100M because in Spain the Min. Release Fee is mandatory. 

This season they wanted my Argentinian striker. This was the 3rd offer in space of only one month. No min. release fee, no transfer 😁

Screenshot_20210308_121432_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.5264b31d3919f292a76123904458d842.jpg

P. S. My season is over! 

12 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

I havn't even started this next season yet, might need a few extra days - been abit hectic at home the past couple of days!

Been hectic at home for me as well, but luckily I still have work and commute to get things done. 

20 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Been hectic at home for me as well, but luckily I still have work and commute to get things done. 

That's literally the only time I get to play :)

25 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I've just finished my season, I'll hopefully get it submitted later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

Must've been working overtime! 

Question about the bonus @Rich are we going by the goal difference on our manager history page or the final league table at the end of the season? Some leagues have weird playoffs which don't show (Danish league does, as does th Belgian league).

On 04/03/2021 at 13:03, George Traistă said:

League Points per Game instead of Most League Points

Least League Goals Conceded per Game instead of Least League Goals Conceded

Those is equal to everybody! 😁

I had the time and made the calculations and until now only one bonus point (from 12) would have been different. The impact is only 8% so far.

So I won't do the change, for the moment. I will keep an eye on this and if the impact will get bigger I will action. 

21 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Question about the bonus @Rich are we going by the goal difference on our manager history page or the final league table at the end of the season? Some leagues have weird playoffs which don't show (Danish league does, as does th Belgian league).

Urrrrm wish I had of thought of these things before posting 😂

Out of interest before I make a decision, how many games does it show on the final league table?

27 minutes ago, Rich said:

Urrrrm wish I had of thought of these things before posting 😂

Out of interest before I make a decision, how many games does it show on the final league table?

For the Belgian league, the final league table and manager history screen shows 34 games. You then play another 6 games against 4 opponents (1-4 & 5-8 in the table) and so that final playoff group shows 40 games, but I think the goals for and against are cumulative, but the points are only against those teams, I think...

11 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

For the Belgian league, the final league table and manager history screen shows 34 games. You then play another 6 games against 4 opponents (1-4 & 5-8 in the table) and so that final playoff group shows 40 games, but I think the goals for and against are cumulative, but the points are only against those teams, I think...

The goals for and against are cumulative. The points system is a little bit weird. They split in half the points from regular season and then add the points you get from the playoff 

6 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

The goals for and against are cumulative. The points system is a little bit weird. They split in half the points from regular season and then add the points you get from the playoff 

Yeah I did a holiday save in the league at lunch time and it all worked out properly, playoff final and everything, and that team then got in Europe, so I've no idea what happened for me last season.

25 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Yeah I did a holiday save in the league at lunch time and it all worked out properly, playoff final and everything, and that team then got in Europe, so I've no idea what happened for me last season.

Maybe a rules change where there was a trial period before the playoff meant anything? That sounds weird enough to be possibly true. 

1 minute ago, hhooo said:

Maybe a rules change where there was a trial period before the playoff meant anything? That sounds weird enough to be possibly true. 

I know Belgium league changed twice in the last two seasons maybe that's why is a mess

What about goal difference per game? Sounds a bit stupid, I have to admit, but means those with fewer games have the same chance as those with more?

22 minutes ago, Albionic said:

What about goal difference per game? Sounds a bit stupid, I have to admit, but means those with fewer games have the same chance as those with more?

If @George Traistă is willing to do the maths for me😂