Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Goal-a-Mile: Ticket to Ride - Europe (COMPLETED)

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

I just realised that sending screenshot of every league clean sheet can be wrong and looooong. It is better to send the goalkeeper history page and the full fixture list. If that keeper didn't play in some league games, just send those games. 

Yeah I was just trying to work out how many screenshots I'd have to take... It's a few...

I was thinking of GK history, and then the games where they conceded... (give you a clue as to which way it went for me)

Just now, geordiekrispy said:

Yeah I was just trying to work out how many screenshots I'd have to take... It's a few...

I was thinking of GK history, and then the games where they conceded... (give you a clue as to which way it went for me)

Some of you can get 30 clean sheets and some just 5. If you have few clean sheets you still need to send 20-30 screenshots with the games he conceded... Full fixture list is only 5 or 6 screenshots and most of the times GK will play all the games. You can see how many league games he players from his history page and also see the price was brought in. 

2 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Some of you can get 30 clean sheets and some just 5. If you have few clean sheets you still need to send 20-30 screenshots with the games he conceded... Full fixture list is only 5 or 6 screenshots and most of the times GK will play all the games. You can see how many league games he players from his history page and also see the price was brought in. 

Good point... Yep the less screenshots the better :)

3 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

How about we go to the league player stats and choose clean sheets instead? It’s just one screenshot.

I don't have that! 

Screenshot_20210209_024517_com.sega.score.jpg

EDIT: is under team stats

Edited by George Traistă
5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

How about we go to the league player team stats and choose clean sheets instead? It’s just one screenshot.

Good idea! There's someone using their loaf!

added 0 minutes later
2 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I don't have that! 

Screenshot_20210209_024517_com.sega.score.jpg

It's in team stats. You'd still need the GK history page too.

Obviously, we'd have to assume that the GK is playing every league game., If they get injured then maybe the progress page too? As it shows how many games they'd miss.

Edited by geordiekrispy

Yeah, you clean sheets from team stats plus goalkeeper history will do. If the goalkeeper didn't play all the league games, just send those games. That will reduce the screenshots 

@George Traistă - He will win a trophy and get 90 miles.

@TheBluePrince - Will win the league and 70-80 miles.

@Jsavfc - 100+ miles in the offering but will falter in the CL.

@Chris - Will narrowly avoid overwriting his save.

@Kanegan - No predictions

@Albionic -  Marking him down for atleast 90-100 miles

@hhooo - Will get the most miles out of everyone.

@geordiekrispy - Will continue building a legacy in Denmark and have a strong run in Europe

Edited by Kanegan

Breaking News!

It looks like @Kanegan and @hhooo predicted for themselves. Should we deduct 4 points from the Vibe and be like this,

Vibe -4 - 0 Broodje Family

Or, should we forgive them because it’s our first time playing The Sandwich Game? Vibers may decide.

25 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Breaking News!

It looks like @Kanegan and @hhooo predicted for themselves. Should we deduct 4 points from the Vibe and be like this,

Or, should we forgive them because it’s our first time playing The Sandwich Game? Vibers may decide.

I think let it go this time, but next time it's a point against that player.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Breaking News!

That's the only way you can win this 😂

And because is Vibers to decide: forgive them! 

Back on 0-0 👍🏻😜

Having finished my season last night, some of the predictions about my season are bang on, others a little off. I will leave you to think who is right!

18 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I've finished my season today, but haven't gone past the last match yet. When I get to the next season I'll stop and send my screenshots.

I would recommend to stop after your last match, never know what Rich's brain will think of so I would get more time to prepare, just in case. 

35 minutes ago, Albionic said:

Having finished my season last night, some of the predictions about my season are bang on, others a little off. I will leave you to think who is right!

Let's crush that sandwich!!!! 

Edited by George Traistă
1 hour ago, Albionic said:

@George Traistă @broodje kip Do you want us to reveal the correct answers to the predictions at the end of our own season, or at the end of everyone's season, or should we send it to you and you reveal?

If the answer is not about total miles or total trophies won, go ahead! 

Example, you can show answear if is about a move, about winning or not winning a certain trophy, if is about some league standings etc. 

Edited by George Traistă
9 hours ago, George Traistă said:

If the answer is not about total miles or total trophies won, go ahead! 

Example, you can show answear if is about a move, about winning or not winning a certain trophy, if is about some league standings etc. 

right here we go then!

Unfortunately I can't answer @Kanegan , or @hhooo

@geordiekrispy is sadly incorrect, as at least one cup was won

However, one of either @broodje kip or @George Traistă is correct

And that person is .... @George Traistă, as the largest win I had was 5-0

So that makes it 1-0 to Vibe!

On 08/02/2021 at 14:17, George Traistă said:

7. Kane to win a trophy

Another one for the Vibers as this one is correct.

Vibe 4 - 0 Broodje Family

Just re-completed my first season guys. Didn't do quite as well due to 2 months injuries to both Fulkrug and Dembele. I'm happy to take the mileage from this career if you guys think that would be fairer? Finished with just 92 miles

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Just re-completed my first season guys. Didn't do quite as well due to 2 months injuries to both Fulkrug and Dembele. I'm happy to take the mileage from this career if you guys think that would be fairer? Finished with just 92 miles

It’s just fine to me but don’t forget about your 120 miles next season.

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

No, you already have a score.