Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DutchTony

Sell any player for up to £225M cheat

Hi guys

Let me show you how to sell any player for a maximum of £225M. Follow these simple steps exactly.

This will only work if you have 1 club bid for your player. It will not work if 2 or 3 clubs bid. I find the easiest way to get only 1 club bid at a time is to offer a player for loan.

Here we go. 

Offer a player for loan.
A club will approach you to loan him.
Change the loan offer to a transfer, and ask for the maximum 225M and press suggest terms. Keep doing this until the 'mood' is 0% and the bar below is fully white. Close the screen using the x in the top right. Then press respond AGAIN and press the X AGAIN. Now immediately save your game and exit. Load up the save and respond to the offer. If the team originally bid to buy your player, you can accept the bid of 225M. If the team originally bid to loan your player, just change it from loan to transfer and then accept the 225M bid. Easy peesy. 

I've made a quick video on the tube. You may as well keep the sound down 😂

Just now, Dai_ said:

🤣🤣🤣

That's nuts. Will be a bit of fun to use this in a non-challenge save.

And so simple as well. I saw how to do it a few days ago on an old YouTube video for last years game I think it was. I tried it on this years game and it worked. The original video had more unnecessary clicking/pressing though, so I did a few test runs and made it a bit more simple. 

1 minute ago, DutchTony said:

And so simple as well. I saw how to do it a few days ago on an old YouTube video for last years game I think it was. I tried it on this years game and it worked. The original video had more unnecessary clicking/pressing though, so I did a few test runs and made it a bit more simple. 

That's it. It's really simple. Makes you wonder how Barnsley had £225m though. 🤔🤣

Ah there’s a cheat on signing expensive players on a free or for £500. I don’t know how to do it cause it’s just happened randomly for me but in one of my saves I signed Bruno for £500 when he had 4 years on his contract left.

4 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I have a video on it on YouTube too....Screenshot_20210201-181351.thumb.png.ba259edd146433936b14c917f575f460.png

19 hours ago, Yung.Gabe said:

Ah there’s a cheat on signing expensive players on a free or for £500. I don’t know how to do it cause it’s just happened randomly for me but in one of my saves I signed Bruno for £500 when he had 4 years on his contract left.

It happened to me in a recent save I bid for someone then it took the price down to €1  then they accept a €2m euro bid for a defender worth €100m

2 hours ago, Rjgreeno said:

It happened to me in a recent save I bid for someone then it took the price down to €1  then they accept a €2m euro bid for a defender worth €100m

I wish I knew how to do this. I might try some tests 🤔

Hi @DutchTony,

thank you for the tip above, but on my game on iPhone, the transfer negotiations screen in not windowed so, I can press the “X” button as I can’t see it. Please advise what to do.

Thanks

Jav

17 hours ago, Jav said:

Hi @DutchTony,

thank you for the tip above, but on my game on iPhone, the transfer negotiations screen in not windowed so, I can press the “X” button as I can’t see it. Please advise what to do.

Thanks

Jav

SI fixed this in one of the updates so sadly doesn't work anymore.