Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Best plug and play tactic?

snell89

Good morning all

I have just purchased the new FMM21 and was hoping someone could point me to the best plug in and play tactic on the site. Don’t have a great deal of tactical nous or time on my hands so each year I look for the best tactic and just use that.

I will be playing as Sunderland.

I have tested some from the tactic thread but nothing is hitting for me as of yet.

Thanks. 

There is nothing like plug and play as you have many players who can have many tactical roles. 

Part of playing FMM is building your squad an building's your tactic so the little time you want to spend on the game, spend it also on these two tings.

Take a tactic that you like from the tactics page and after every match just change one or two things around until it will work as you like. Every transfer window change one or two players until you have a great team. 

After every match, go to the match report and see what we're the positive and negative things that happen so you will know what to tweek 

Screenshot_20210202_171527_com.sega.score.jpg

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

There is nothing like plug and play as you have many players who can have many tactical roles. 

Part of playing FMM is building your squad an building's your tactic so the little time you want to spend on the game, spend it also on these two tings.

Take a tactic that you like from the tactics page and after every match just change one or two things around until it will work as you like. Every transfer window change one or two players until you have a great team. 

After every match, go to the match report and see what we're the positive and negative things that happen so you will know what to tweek 

Screenshot_20210202_171527_com.sega.score.jpgNice one. Thanks for the advice 

It's very much trial and error and nothing id ever 'plug and play' as such.

That said, there are some very good base tactics on this board in the tactics section.

34 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

It's very much trial and error and nothing id ever 'plug and play' as such.

That said, there are some very good base tactics on this board in the tactics section.

Thanks mate.

Yeah think I will try AndersJ inverted wing back one and try make a team around that. 

19 minutes ago, snell89 said:

Thanks mate.

Yeah think I will try AndersJ inverted wing back one and try make a team around that. 

That's a good tactic. I just put some test results in that thread from his first version of it.

13 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

That's a good tactic. I just put some test results in that thread from his first version of it.

Is the first version on a separate thread?

5 minutes ago, snell89 said:

Is the first version on a separate thread?

No. If you read his post, there are two version of the tactic you can try.

The second one is just under the first as you scroll down.

the best one is right here, available to you at an exclusive price of 200 euros:

just send me your bank account login and i'll drain your funds appropriately 👍

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

the best one is right here, available to you at an exclusive price of 200 euros:

just send me your bank account login and i'll drain your funds appropriately 👍

Thats cheap 🤪