Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Regen

I don’t tend to look for them myself or I don’t even notice who is who tbh. But one tip I have if you want some good youngsters, when you get new players in to your academy every year, search for transfer listed players and put it in age order, you’ll find some decent regens for bargains.

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

I don’t tend to look for them myself or I don’t even notice who is who tbh. But one tip I have if you want some good youngsters, when you get new players in to your academy every year, search for transfer listed players and put it in age order, you’ll find some decent regens for bargains.

Yeah that helps but the other way I often use is to sort by age and look for anyone with £5M+ value around the age of 15-17. It helps a lot

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Yeah that helps but the other way I often use is to sort by age and look for anyone with £5M+ value around the age of 15-17. It helps a lot

Yeah I do that as well when I’m not lazy, which is never actually 🤔

Also I check the scouting agency for the best youngsters. Like this

B7F7440A-B663-4A71-8BAC-7F6D3551ADE9.thumb.png.129886daf30cb7432c5c02a3cabb6712.png

Gets good when further in to the career 

46 minutes ago, RichD said:

Yeah I do that as well when I’m not lazy, which is never actually 🤔

Also I check the scouting agency for the best youngsters. Like this

B7F7440A-B663-4A71-8BAC-7F6D3551ADE9.thumb.png.129886daf30cb7432c5c02a3cabb6712.png

Gets good when further in to the career 

Yeah that certainly helps too.

Before you hit new season, search for players and list them bye their age. Scrapbook the one you wish to find and hit next. When the season starts (sometimes can be as late as nedt january) search for players with the same nationality (varies; i have bale regens as welsh and messi as spanish) and match their natural position and preferred foot with players in your scrapbook. They always spawn. 

3 hours ago, Adrien said:

Before you hit new season, search for players and list them bye their age. Scrapbook the one you wish to find and hit next. When the season starts (sometimes can be as late as nedt january) search for players with the same nationality (varies; i have bale regens as welsh and messi as spanish) and match their natural position and preferred foot with players in your scrapbook. They always spawn. 

Bale is welsh ✌️