Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Backroom Staff

Currently in my second season with Nottingham Forest, got promoted in my first season. Been looking on changing my backroom staff to gold badges as I've never changed them. Has anyone got recommendations? 

The only recommendations you can get are from the start of the save as there are good ex players (Harry Kane, Denis Bergkamp or Ashley Cole) that will get their exams almost every time. 

In season 2, anybody you can get, just make sure they are natural

Try and get 'Gold' and 'Natural', if you cant get Gold, then Silver....then Bronze. I try and get at least one coach that matches (or as close too) the formation I play, not sure it has any bearing on the game but something I have always done. 

5 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Harry Kane

Harry Kane as staff at the start?!

2 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Try and get 'Gold' and 'Natural', if you cant get Gold, then Silver....then Bronze. I try and get at least one coach that matches (or as close too) the formation I play, not sure it has any bearing on the game but something I have always done. 

Harry Kane as staff at the start?!

😂😂😂

My hands have typed idiotic things, I wanted to say Roy Keane

22 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Natural

If a staff member has a gold badge already they don’t need to be natural. The aptitude rating is an indicator of how likely they are to pass the exam to rank up so obviously a gold staff member never needs to take an exam.

3 hours ago, George Traistă said:

The only recommendations you can get are from the start of the save as there are good ex players (Harry Kane, Denis Bergkamp or Ashley Cole) that will get their exams almost every time. 

In season 2, anybody you can get, just make sure they are natural

Eric Abidal as well.

2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

If a staff member has a gold badge already they don’t need to be natural. The aptitude rating is an indicator of how likely they are to pass the exam to rank up so obviously a gold staff member never needs to take an exam.

you don't go for the platinum? 

It's very basic and not an in-depth feature. Just get the highest skill you can, or otherwise get a Natural and then give him or her an exam asap - quite often they'll level up immediately after they join you if you do the exam straight away. Otherwise i just pick the funniest name or anyone with a brentford connection, or poach off my rivals etc. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

It's very basic and not an in-depth feature. Just get the highest skill you can, or otherwise get a Natural and then give him or her an exam asap - quite often they'll level up immediately after they join you if you do the exam straight away. Otherwise i just pick the funniest name or anyone with a brentford connection, or poach off my rivals etc. 

I often take the staff from the rivals just to weken their club 😁