Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Currently in my second season with Nottingham Forest, got promoted in my first season. Been looking on changing my backroom staff to gold badges as I've never changed them. Has anyone got recommendations? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only recommendations you can get are from the start of the save as there are good ex players (Harry Kane, Denis Bergkamp or Ashley Cole) that will get their exams almost every time. 

In season 2, anybody you can get, just make sure they are natural

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try and get 'Gold' and 'Natural', if you cant get Gold, then Silver....then Bronze. I try and get at least one coach that matches (or as close too) the formation I play, not sure it has any bearing on the game but something I have always done. 

5 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Harry Kane

Harry Kane as staff at the start?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Try and get 'Gold' and 'Natural', if you cant get Gold, then Silver....then Bronze. I try and get at least one coach that matches (or as close too) the formation I play, not sure it has any bearing on the game but something I have always done. 

Harry Kane as staff at the start?!

😂😂😂

My hands have typed idiotic things, I wanted to say Roy Keane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Natural

If a staff member has a gold badge already they don’t need to be natural. The aptitude rating is an indicator of how likely they are to pass the exam to rank up so obviously a gold staff member never needs to take an exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, George Traistă said:

The only recommendations you can get are from the start of the save as there are good ex players (Harry Kane, Denis Bergkamp or Ashley Cole) that will get their exams almost every time. 

In season 2, anybody you can get, just make sure they are natural

Eric Abidal as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

If a staff member has a gold badge already they don’t need to be natural. The aptitude rating is an indicator of how likely they are to pass the exam to rank up so obviously a gold staff member never needs to take an exam.

you don't go for the platinum? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very basic and not an in-depth feature. Just get the highest skill you can, or otherwise get a Natural and then give him or her an exam asap - quite often they'll level up immediately after they join you if you do the exam straight away. Otherwise i just pick the funniest name or anyone with a brentford connection, or poach off my rivals etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

It's very basic and not an in-depth feature. Just get the highest skill you can, or otherwise get a Natural and then give him or her an exam asap - quite often they'll level up immediately after they join you if you do the exam straight away. Otherwise i just pick the funniest name or anyone with a brentford connection, or poach off my rivals etc. 

I often take the staff from the rivals just to weken their club 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×