Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Creating a Club Legend

FuddledFox

2 hours ago, George Traistă said:

Bad move! Should also be a challenge to match the trophy cabinet of a club, you will finish it in record time with Spurs 😂

If Spurs would be record time, then the Newcastle boys would breaking the laws of physics

Hi, quick question! I am currently doing another challenge and upon completing that I may look to do this challenge, is that allowed as I would be two seasons in or would I have to start a new save? Thanks!

2 hours ago, DLC said:

Hi, quick question! I am currently doing another challenge and upon completing that I may look to do this challenge, is that allowed as I would be two seasons in or would I have to start a new save? Thanks!

You can start this at anytime in a save but all the goals your chosen player has scored for your club up to the point you start this challenge don't count towards this challenge.

4 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

You can start this at anytime in a save but all the goals your chosen player has scored for your club up to the point you start this challenge don't count towards this challenge.

I will most likely give this a go once I complete the first Badge of Honour then! Thanks you for your help mate!

Not to let too much away, but shaping up to go after this record at Falkirk of 416 games and 265 goals.

Can your player start as a loan signing and you complete full signing afterwards?  I know its a bit of a risk, but it will be hard to attract players to Falkirk in League 1.