Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Tactic with wingers?

KG4

Hello everyone 

Just wondered if anyone has managed to get a successful tactic going with out and out wingers? Tried a few times but with no success 

5 hours ago, KG4 said:

Hello everyone 

Just wondered if anyone has managed to get a successful tactic going with out and out wingers? Tried a few times but with no success 

Pretty much every 1KC this year so far uses wingers I think. It took me alot of testing and tinkering to get it to work but it is still very viable. More than ever this year though you need the right players and roles supporting them, imo. 

If you want to focus on wingers, and still score goals, try and get decent crossing for them and a striker with decent aerial & movement. Try not to have too much creativity in the middle. Still need a element of it, but no more than say one AP (the ball should then be fed to the wingers to run and cross for your ST) 

Cheers guys. Can’t get anything going but will try the above. 10 years into a save and won everything with a 352, keep trying to get wingers in play but never works

11 hours ago, KG4 said:

Cheers guys. Can’t get anything going but will try the above. 10 years into a save and won everything with a 352, keep trying to get wingers in play but never works

It really does depend on what roles you are playing. I've had quite good success with both Wingers and Wide Midfielders in a flat 5. Also, I found they seem to cross alot more if they have a big TM to aim for, are you using one? 

I am yeah, getting not bad results with a flat 5 & wingers, although better with WMs. Was looking for a change in system though - perhaps to a 4231/41221 with wingers pushed up. Will keep tinkering. Cheers mate

I'd like to set a winger with inverse foot, such as right footed winger at AML. And BBM at MC(L) position.  these two will play  a lot. 

20 minutes ago, rseven said:

I'd like to set a winger with inverse foot, such as right footed winger at AML. And BBM at MC(L) position.  these two will play  a lot. 

I've also tried this with some success. After trying the IW role of course, but that didn't really seem to work as well which is strange as it's really what the role is meant for