Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Selling and Loaning Players Out

Ruvio4

I am growing increasingly frustrated due to the fact that when I transfer list and loan list players I don't get ANY offers whatsoever. I even offer players to clubs and all I receive back is "No Interest" or "Possible Interest" with no bids. If anyone can enlighten me on a system to offload players that would be a huge help!

To loan players I have greater success sending them to my Reserves & then allowing my assistant to offer them out (‘Manager Options’ -> tick the box next to ‘Offers <Club Name> Reserves players for loan’).

Other than that it’s perseverance. For permanent transfers offer them for lower & lower until you get the nibble you want.

In my experience though it’s near impossible to loan a player out that you just signed, therefore if I sign a young player that I likely won’t play much then I always buy with an agreement to loan back to the selling club.

Hoping some/any of this helps you!

4 hours ago, Jack said:

To loan players I have greater success sending them to my Reserves & then allowing my assistant to offer them out (‘Manager Options’ -> tick the box next to ‘Offers <Club Name> Reserves players for loan’).

Other than that it’s perseverance. For permanent transfers offer them for lower & lower until you get the nibble you want.

In my experience though it’s near impossible to loan a player out that you just signed, therefore if I sign a young player that I likely won’t play much then I always buy with an agreement to loan back to the selling club.

Thanks mate the loan tip for sure will be helpful. I guess its realistic that teams might not want every player although slightly frustrating especially with the likes of Siggurdsson.

I can't really speak to the loan side of things, but can give a few pointers for the selling side of things.

Note that it really does depend on the level your team is at, the level the players are at, the level that other teams with money at etc - sometimes you'll get lots of bids, sometimes very few. So can't be sure how well this will work for you. With that said:

The first rule of selling players is NEVER EVER transfer list before offering them out.

You will have much better results if you offer them out without transfer listing them. I do often transfer list after the bid comes in to make sure they accept it if they might be thinking of staying. But never ever before the bid comes in, that makes teams see them as not wanted and less valuable for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apart from that, I'll link you to a couple of posts on a thread of mine from a while back:

Hope that helps

23 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I can't really speak to the loan side of things, but can give a few pointers for the selling side of things.

Note that it really does depend on the level your team is at, the level the players are at, the level that other teams with money at etc - sometimes you'll get lots of bids, sometimes very few. So can't be sure how well this will work for you. With that said:

The first rule of selling players is NEVER EVER transfer list before offering them out.

You will have much better results if you offer them out without transfer listing them. I do often transfer list after the bid comes in to make sure they accept it if they might be thinking of staying. But never ever before the bid comes in, that makes teams see them as not wanted and less valuable for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apart from that, I'll link you to a couple of posts on a thread of mine from a while back:

Hope that helps

Thank you mate this should really help! I will give them a read now!

6 hours ago, Jack said:

This is pretty much what I do too.
When buying players and wanting to loan them it out, it is hit and miss, unless you either loan then back straight away or defer the transfer until the next window.  I have seen it sometimes where I put someone in the reserves for a match and then all of a sudden I'm receiving a loan offer due to the assistant finding them a loan home.

Otherwise keep trying to get yourself useful affiliates and send them out there, I have also noticed at the start of the next season, the affiliates are pretty quick to come in asking to loan players.

34 minutes ago, SK15Kev said:

This is pretty much what I do too.
When buying players and wanting to loan them it out, it is hit and miss, unless you either loan then back straight away or defer the transfer until the next window.  I have seen it sometimes where I put someone in the reserves for a match and then all of a sudden I'm receiving a loan offer due to the assistant finding them a loan home.

Otherwise keep trying to get yourself useful affiliates and send them out there, I have also noticed at the start of the next season, the affiliates are pretty quick to come in asking to loan players.

Hi mate, how do I ask for new affiliates? This is something I never managed to find!

7 minutes ago, Ruvio4 said:

Hi mate, how do I ask for new affiliates? This is something I never managed to find!

I’d you go to board request, there will be acquire affiliates 👍

22E18EDF-0BC5-4085-8269-AF32ED3FEF64.thumb.jpeg.621b059acc9725215506eb3f4a0c9b9f.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Jack8 said:

Can someone show me how to loan out to affiliate. My assistant keeps recommending it in my genk save but i dont know how?

Actions

>offer to clubs

Where you select offer type, there will be three options, transfer, loan, or loan to affiliate. From there you can choose which affiliate to try to loan them to. 

Edited by hhooo
1 hour ago, hhooo said:

Actions

>offer to clubs

Where you select offer type, there will be three options, transfer, loan, or loan to affiliate. From there you can choose which affiliate to try to loan them to. 

Thank You. Does it really benfit using the affiliate for young players instead of loaning to a normal club

Yes as long as they get game time.  You do see big improvements in most players.
If you are able to be picky, try and get affiliates that have at least "good" training facilities.

14 hours ago, Ruvio4 said:

Thank you mate this should really help! I will give them a read now!

For players like that I try my best to part exchange them. Not always possible but worth a try!